horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
As a full CHIK player, I'm hoping, like with Maya's father, it'll be less harder to win over Amelia. I doubt very much she'll care about what he did for her on stage during the recital, but I don't know. Like you said, her friends have accepted him, but they might see him as a peasant, even after everything he's done for her.

I'm also sure the "getting to Jill through Bella" issue is going to come up as well. I mean there were a few times that Jill looked jealous or worried during that night he helped Cathy and played the guitar with them, or even after the 1st tennis date when they were talking on the bench. I've expecting fallout from that for a good while now.

Tybalt, I don't know. I half expect something but being the horse's ass he is, don't know how far he'll go. I mean, Jill is still technically living there, but maybe if he starts shit up, she'll go to Bella's and maybe that's how Jill will find out about Bella and the MC?

It's all hearsay at this point, and we have what? almost a full year to tear every issue down and examine it, especially Jill's belief in destiny. Eventually, the MC is going to put 2 and 2 together, probably through Lynette's diary perhaps? Maybe she wrote something about them or he'll realize the mansion in the pictures are one and the same?
Maybe Jill's family did something to Lynette's family or something outrageous like that.

BultacoBandito

Nov 10, 2021
"Ugliest Ass"
"Hottest Ass"

Any repercussions or rewards besides the Sarah freebie during gender studies class? I'm wondering about all the other ass choices and what the MC could possible gain or loose from these choices.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Thnks Mark. If you are interested in Madam Bovary, I always recomend a book that the peruvian writer Mario Vargas Llosa wrote about the subject. From that book i took the idea of using Homais as a an example.
Peruvian and Spanish. Mario Vargas Llosa has double citizenship.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I can totally imagine that happening, Zoey up on the balcony singing the walk of shame with the rest of the boys :KEK: Please DPC for the love of god give us a cute DIK tomboy.
Dude, I'd be ALL about that. I'm a sucker for them tomboy types. Imagine hanging around with all the DIKs including Zoey drinking and she ends up in the library butt nekkid going HAM on some Vodka Fanny Bullets.

Never doubted you king, I only doubt myself. Forgive me if I stray :Kappa:
forgiven.gif

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
As a full CHIK player, I'm hoping, like with Maya's father, it'll be less harder to win over Amelia. I doubt very much she'll care about what he did for her on stage during the recital, but I don't know. Like you said, her friends have accepted him, but they might see him as a peasant, even after everything he's done for her.

I'm also sure the "getting to Jill through Bella" issue is going to come up as well. I mean there were a few times that Jill looked jealous or worried during that night he helped Cathy and played the guitar with them, or even after the 1st tennis date when they were talking on the bench. I've expecting fallout from that for a good while now.

Tybalt, I don't know. I half expect something but being the horse's ass he is, don't know how far he'll go. I mean, Jill is still technically living there, but maybe if he starts shit up, she'll go to Bella's and maybe that's how Jill will find out about Bella and the MC?

It's all hearsay at this point, and we have what? almost a full year to tear every issue down and examine it, especially Jill's belief in destiny. Eventually, the MC is going to put 2 and 2 together, probably through Lynette's diary perhaps? Maybe she wrote something about them or he'll realize the mansion in the pictures are one and the same?
A player with a CHICK affinity will definitely appear in a much better light to Amelia and hopefully her father than a player with the DIK affinity who tends to be a bit more abrasive in how they treat people around them and yes the friends accepting the MC so soon does arouse a little bit of suspicion but i will reserve my full judgement for that little group as i need more time with those characters , the little interactions so far does paint a positive picture however with Bianca coming off as a more prominent character in the group and i am sure will have some bigger role to play as the story progresses

As Jill has alluded before especially during their first date that her family does care about appearances being who they are so a kid from a no name background at least at this point in the story suddenly dating their daughter would be seen as Jill acting out / rebelling like her sister so some sort of a consequence is definitely to follow and i am guessing the other people in the college will also be buzzing with gossip as to this new found relationship

The Bella fallout imo will happen when a player least expects it and depending on the players choice up to that point it might be a make it or break it kind of event , dedicated saves are a must have at this point if we want to see the various perspectives and about the Royce mansion , the MC has two photos now where the mansion shows up so if he has even a bit of common sense he will start questioning as to what is going on and hopefully Jill could provide the players with that lingering question as to how it's all connected

Also by not pursuing Bella at all leaves this big gaping hole in the story so even if a player is a dedicated Jill fan i still think they should at least try that route out before making the big decision of ep 8

Tybalt maybe a horse's ass but he is a rich petty horse's ass so i am 100 % sure he will try and scheme something to harm the relationship and the player in general but if our choices so far have been decent i don't think he will get too far , the dude is generally disliked by all , they tolerate him because of his name , glad to see the new preps hate the guy and are just regular dudes despite the whole prep stigma attached to them so i think making an effort to get on their good side will pay off in the long run

At last some well explained and point to point analysis, Not to forget that Jill route require mc to be a chick then any chance that tybalt and Jill family will get to bash mc, they will do it with the best of their ability, not to forget jill's family let their own daughter go so MC means noting to them basically a poor filth.

Also I to add jill never stood up for her sister (till this point) so maybe jill will ask mc to prove him self to her family. overall bs.
We don't know what Lana ( Jill's sis ) even did to be labelled as a black sheep among the family so i don't think it's a fair assessment to think that Jill never stood up for her , she clearly adores her sister but at that point in her life i don't think she was in any position to help her in a meaningful way , we will have to wait for that aspect of the story to be made clear before we can judge her

And yes her family did exile her but again we don't know why , maybe it was something that could have really hurt the image of the entire family or maybe it was Lana's own choice to up and leave , we just don't know yet so let's reserve our judgement

Yo who leaked the video of MC and Jade. OMG. Lol. Liking forward to the fall out.
Probably the same person responsible for the Cathy leak from the laptop , idk why Rusty doesn't get rid of it , it's still compromised imo

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
"Ugliest Ass"
"Hottest Ass"

Any repercussions or rewards besides the Sarah freebie during gender studies class? I'm wondering about all the other ass choices and what the MC could possible gain or loose from these choices.
Good question and one that I've pondered quite a bit myself. It seems that it does effect the episode 7 sex scene with Camila and Riona (IIRC) so there's that. I'm wondering if it'll have a further impact in future episodes. Possibly with Elena or Heather. I hope it doesn't effect anything with Ashley or Lily because those are the two that I ALWAYS pick for ugliest ass.

Reactions: BultacoBandito

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah, the wrong kind of lesbian content (romance), not the proper one (kinky one)
Honestly, I've never found the appeal of lesbians. In real life, they're NEVER two absolute hotties getting it on. It's always a fat, masculine looking woman with a half shaved head and another one that looks like she smokes crack as a hobby.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The Bella fallout imo will happen when a player least expects it and depending on the players choice up to that point it might be a make it or break it kind of event , dedicated saves are a must have at this point if we want to see the various perspectives and about the Royce mansion , the MC has two photos now where the mansion shows up so if he has even a bit of common sense he will start questioning as to what is going on and hopefully Jill could provide the players with that lingering question as to how it's all connected
In my Jill route, I never pushed Bella into a kiss past the library scene in E3. Whenever I had the choice, like staying at her house and going swimming with her, I never tried anything, plus I was figuring for the future that it wouldn't look good at all knowing it could and most likely will come up in the future. I've definitely not pushed that envelope when it came to attempting to do anything with Bella.

I think I'm more worried about Jill's parents at this point than I am Tybalt. The Zoey shit just has me on edge though, but it's the parents, like you said, that said appearances matter to.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for trying to allay my fears bro :BootyTime: I'm just struggling to figure out the exact scope of the Others path if literally every girl on it is optional. On the one hand if you're pursuing Quinn and Lily and Nicole or are interested in Zoey etc. the Others path has the potential to be the GOAT path. On the other hand if you're not pursuing any of the girls, it can potentially be the Incel path :KEK: That amount of variability is not cohesive to a narrative. Of course as a Quinn simp I'll stick around for any crumb of content and I'm happy about her unique variables but I think it's pretty unlikely any new paths will emerge, officially or unofficially. I think this is it and things are locked as is. Which means any kind of Broccoli Path would be purely picking around the edges of whatever the 'main' content of the Others path would be, which I can't even guess at.
I get your apprehension about what the Others path might mean. It's hard to tell, and there's certainly a risk it could end up being less satisfying for the Quinn crew. But I don't think it has to mean we'll be picking at the edges for content; in fact it could mean the reverse.

The way I see it, the benefit of splitting from the MGs, at least for now, is that we're spared having to spend time on every single one of the dramas going on in each of their routes. So it's unlikely, for example, that if there's an equivalent of a Jill recital in the future, that a DIK MC pursuing Quinn would even be invited to it, let alone have an option to help her. "MC Others" will have "other" things on his mind, literally, and more time to spend on them. Doubtless there'll still be the core story events that are common to all paths, but the extent of our engagement with those events is likely to be much more deeply influenced by the given path. As a hypothetical, let's say that by the end of a future episode, Quinn is facing some kind of dangerous situation linked to her drugs business. The fact of her being in danger would be something that occurs on all paths, but players on Jill's path might only hear about it third-hand from another character, whilst a player on the Others path could know all the details leading up to that moment, and could even be involved in that dangerous situation with her. I can see similar options for Lily and an MC that chooses to "roll" with her.

But my biggest reason for believing that there will be solid amounts of Quinn content to come, and broccoli aplenty, comes from just looking at what we've seen up to this point. There's simply been too much set up with the character for it all to just fizzle out. Quinn had less content in this episode than the previous one, but look at the screentime DPC did give her. They were almost all character moments, where he pushed her further in the direction of getting closer to MC, letting her guard down, revealing more layers. And that's a journey that isn't finished; he needs to pay that off. I'm telling you - that Quinn end screen animation is indicative. Keep the faith!

Sep 9, 2021
We don't know what Lana ( Jill's sis ) even did to be labelled as a black sheep among the family so i don't think it's a fair assessment to think that Jill never stood up for her , she clearly adores her sister but at that point in her life i don't think she was in any position to help her in a meaningful way , we will have to wait for that aspect of the story to be made clear before we can judge her

And yes her family did exile her but again we don't know why , maybe it was something that could have really hurt the image of the entire family or maybe it was Lana's own choice to up and leave , we just don't know yet so let's reserve our judgement
I Imagine what could have she done drug, Knockout out in car or May be a rebel definitely must have killed someone right :cautious:, that is why she got kicked out.
Jill never stood up for her : 1. She mentioned her sister as not right. 2. After her a Piano play do you think she did stand up ?
there are 2 more valid point i am forgetting but for sure she don't have that type of character further more, her 180 degree change in character is not a new tactic to make her more likeable or should I say she was a mic for tybalt.

that all turn upside down in her character to make her more likeable is not that impressive. I would rather MC show here mirror that what tybalt have done with recording or something then she took mc side and bash tybalt would be not call bs.
I never pushed Bella into a kiss
It's not MC that pushes bella into Kiss. :rolleyes: :cautious: :FacePalm: She does !

Zoey arrives in Season 3 be like :BootyTime:
View attachment 1533305
Do you seek her as Li or Other Like Quinn.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Is Zoey's facial structure same with Jill? I can't be only one thinking this right? :D
No way, I don't see that at all. Zoey looks much more like Jade than Jill.
Honestly, I've never found the appeal of lesbians. In real life, they're NEVER two absolute hotties getting it on. It's always a fat, masculine looking woman with a half shaved head and another one that looks like she smokes crack as a hobby.
Then I, ser, shall count myself exceptionally fortunate. I have absolutely met the kind you're talking about, but my the bi-ladies i've dated have definitely aimed for the former. If I could draw in the women they did, hoo, life woulda been something.

Not that I'm complaining. In the words of Guy Fleegman, "I'm just jazzed about being in the show, man."

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Probably the affinity with Zoey does not matter much since she by default will like the MC with whatever affinity he has :sneaky:

Zoey arrives in Season 3 be like :BootyTime:
THOR-Arrives-In-WAKANDA-With-STORMBREAKER-Scene-Avengers-.gif

Damn DPC when one believes that everything will be fine and comes with this :love:
Zoey.gif

And DPC comes after saying "imagine that the floor is Maya, Josy, Sage, Isabella, Jill, Quinn and Zoey is the hammer" :KEK:
sledgehammer-smash.gif

And I'm trying not to take the bait but DPC arrives with today's preview and well
LastGlitteringAlligator-size_restricted.gif

F.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes