sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How do you think I found this post? But thanks anyway
Well how the hell did you not find a solution for your problem then ?! :oops: It's been said in the thread like a gazillion times and ofc theres the case with the OP too... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RukiRG

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Well, DPC is improving in 3D design of characters. But it´s not the 3D design of a character what makes that character special. It´s needed to give him or her a personality and a interesting background. Let´s see about Zoey. I still think that bringing her back from the past of Tremolo to complicate things is a cheap soap-opera trick.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Thankfully, due to the E8 walkthrough, I always missed a certain Gender Studies Final question, at least now I can go into S3 with 20/20 classes perfect, but that's plddly shit anyway.

I see y'all still talking about Zoey, and it does have similar structure to Jill. Noticed that when she first appeared on the doorstep

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I think it's going to be harder keeping Jill than it was to initially getting her; whether it's Tybalt, Zoey, maybe another DIK, Amelia, Bianca, whoever, but you are right about the male antagonist, never forget Burke though. That could all start with the Sage meeting thing.

I don't see Tybalt "hulking up" to become the major thorn in the MC's side though. It would have to take a huge 180. I mean, Jill's the one that tore his ass down, not the MC. I don't know, it could go many ways.
I think the biggest hurdle in Jill's route will be her family accepting that their daughter would decide to be with a person of a lower class mirroring Neil and Lynette's story , although her friends might have accepted him being in her life i don't think her family is going to be so welcoming at first sight , the affinity system might also start kicking in a more meaningful way than before with how they perceive the MC just like how it did with Patrick ( Maya's dad ) during his and the MC's interaction in the dorm , simple rule actually , be a decent person and the people around you will react positively so DIK route players are gonna have a hard time although i don't see players pursuing that route even being interested in Jill , too busy chasing pussy rather than family drama

Tybalt is definitely still a factor in the route , he is too petty to let things go and will definitely come up with ways of hurting the MC and even Jill imo especially after the humiliation he suffered at her hands , has to be one of the most satisfying events in the entire game but i don't see him being the primary antagonist for the route

Also having a previous relationship with Bella before going full exclusive with Jill might stir up some new events with Jill being rightfully mad at the MC and Bella for going behind her back cause as episode 8 hinted that Derek although being a bro has a mouth as loose as Arieth's pussy , no hate i love the guy but man you can't trust him with secrets so i can see a scenario where he might blurt out the Bella walk of shame incident in front of others

And finally i think Jill's route will end up bringing some much needed closure to the MC and his estranged grandparents , i think they are bound to run into each other sooner rather than later especially on this route because just like the Royce's i think Lynette's parents aka the MC's grandparents are definitely influential people so i can see them being interconnected with the Royce family somehow and no not in an incestual way like it has been suggested on this thread for the 1000th time , the flashback pic of Lynette and her friends has made it clear that something big is gonna happen with that story arc and there is also a little bit of foreshadowing with Jill's dialogue of destiny and things , in many ways her route appears more canonical despite this being a choice based AVN instead of a kinetic one

Thankfully, due to the E8 walkthrough, I always missed a certain Gender Studies Final question, at least now I can go into S3 with 20/20 classes perfect, but that's plddly shit anyway.

I see y'all still talking about Zoey, and it does have similar structure to Jill. Noticed that when she first appeared on the doorstep
It's the cheekbones that have sort of a similar structure

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
The guide has been updated to Episode 8 – Crossroads: Who will be your loved one?

My walkthrough focuses on the player’s choices and features many links and references to better understand their longterm consequences in the story.

I wrote my own guide first because Being a DIK is fun and because the official is sometimes confusing while omitting some useful data. Whether you want to maximize your success with the love interests, or you are playing the game for the first time, this document will answer your questions. Thanks for adding a Like if you value it. Enjoy the game and good reading to you!

Read it and download it from and Google Drive
(Players from China are invited to use a proxy to download the document.)

Choices & Outcomes | Rewards & Art | Pack Quest | Vault codes | Wallpapers | Renovation of the ΔIK house | Timeline | And many more!​
Just a quick note. In the Flowcharts at the end Jade's Flowchart is actually Cathys duplicated

Reactions: Casiope

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Well, DPC is improving in 3D design of characters. But it´s not the 3D design of a character what makes that character special. It´s needed to give him or her a personality and a interesting background. Let´s see about Zoey. I still think that bringing her back from the past of Tremolo to complicate things is a cheap soap-opera trick.
He's a good artist, but he clearly needs someone to do post-processing. He clearly does not have enough time for this, that such renders with lighting errors are obtained.
ep8_sage117.jpg

Reactions: mpa71 and J.A.L.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If I'm not interested in how she looks I won't care about her personality. Zoey does look very cute but they haven't talk in a long time and the Mc has move on. Now she could had started missing the Mc. I don't think things will get too complicated with Zoey around it could start out that way but should blow over quickly unless you start banging her :devilish:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
If I'm not interested in how she looks I won't care about her personality. Zoey does look very cute but they haven't talk in a long time and the Mc has move on. Now she could had started missing the Mc. I don't think things will get too complicated with Zoey around it could start out that way but should blow over quickly unless you start banging her :devilish:
Which... let's be honest.. that's pretty much exactly what's going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares and Darkwen

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
lol I can't wait for Zoey to be like the every guy fantasy of feminine yet can hang with the boys and just be the all around girl that girls want to be type of character, I have a feeling shes going to be multifaceted and touch on similarities of each LI, kind of like an All In One bundle.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I think the biggest hurdle in Jill's route will be her family accepting that their daughter would decide to be with a person of a lower class mirroring Neil and Lynette's story , although her friends might have accepted him being in her life i don't think her family is going to be so welcoming at first sight , the affinity system might also start kicking in a more meaningful way than before with how they perceive the MC just like how it did with Patrick ( Maya's dad ) during his and the MC's interaction in the dorm , simple rule actually , be a decent person and the people around you will react positively so DIK route players are gonna have a hard time although i don't see players pursuing that route even being interested in Jill , too busy chasing pussy rather than family drama

Tybalt is definitely still a factor in the route , he is too petty to let things go and will definitely come up with ways of hurting the MC and even Jill imo especially after the humiliation he suffered at her hands , has to be one of the most satisfying events in the entire game but i don't see him being the primary antagonist for the route

Also having a previous relationship with Bella before going full exclusive with Jill might stir up some new events with Jill being rightfully mad at the MC and Bella for going behind her back cause as episode 8 hinted that Derek although being a bro has a mouth as loose as Arieth's pussy , no hate i love the guy but man you can't trust him with secrets so i can see a scenario where he might blurt out the Bella walk of shame incident in front of others

And finally i think Jill's route will end up bringing some much needed closure to the MC and his estranged grandparents , i think they are bound to run into each other sooner rather than later especially on this route because just like the Royce's i think Lynette's parents aka the MC's grandparents are definitely influential people so i can see them being interconnected with the Royce family somehow and no not in an incestual way like it has been suggested on this thread for the 1000th time , the flashback pic of Lynette and her friends has made it clear that something big is gonna happen with that story arc and there is also a little bit of foreshadowing with Jill's dialogue of destiny and things , in many ways her route appears more canonical despite this being a choice based AVN instead of a kinetic one

As a full CHIK player, I'm hoping, like with Maya's father, it'll be less harder to win over Amelia and hopefully have her see how good a person and how loving towards her daughter he really is. I doubt very much she'll care about what he did for her on stage during the recital, but I don't know. Like you said, her friends have accepted him, but they might see him as a peasant, even after everything he's done for her.

I'm also sure the "getting to Jill through Bella" issue is going to come up as well. I mean there were a few times that Jill looked jealous or worried during that night he helped Cathy and played the guitar with them, or even after the 1st tennis date when they were talking on the bench. I've expecting fallout from that for a good while now.

Tybalt, I don't know. I half expect something but being the horse's ass he is, don't know how far he'll go. I mean, Jill is still technically living there, but maybe if he starts shit up, she'll go to Bella's and maybe that's how Jill will find out about Bella and the MC?

It's all hearsay at this point, and we have what? almost a full year to tear every issue down and examine it, especially Jill's belief in destiny. Eventually, the MC is going to put 2 and 2 together, probably through Lynette's diary perhaps? Maybe she wrote something about them or he'll realize the mansion in the pictures are one and the same?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hazeti
Jul 1, 2018
lol I can't wait for Zoey to be like the every guy fantasy of feminine yet can hang with the boys and just be the all around girl that girls want to be type of character, I have a feeling shes going to be multifaceted and touch on similarities of each LI, kind of like an All In One bundle.
Zoey will be the first girl to join the DIK, you saw it here ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think it's a problem that there are no strong villains right now.

The most present "villain" is Tybalt, but there can be no doubt he is, as you said, presented as the buffoon.

While Tybalt may have made life a little difficult for the mc, every one of his scenes is more focused on laughing at him than anything else. The music is perpetually foolish whenever he is on the scene, his dialogue is clueless, his goals are fruitless.

The blackmail scene, while it riled a few people up here, was a big joke. He sat there slobbering away on his watermelon (not the watermelon, mind you), and even offered it to Jill.

The entire joke of the watermelon, Jill's underwear and the photo cannot possibly be taken seriously; he's meant to be an idiot.

He's missed every social cue from Jill, and he's oblivious that the other preps are even venting their disdain for him to the very man he despises (the mc himself!)

The resolution to his big evil blackmail was for Jill to simply stand up to him, tell him exactly how she felt, and he was left in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

I don't really need Tybalt to evolve into anything more.

Onto the other main "villain" who is not lurking in the shadows - Maya's dad, Patrick.

Patrick isn't important. He is simply Maya's foil to present her struggles in life. If not her dad, then society would be judging and restricting her.

While we may have discussed otherwise on this board, within the game there has been no mention of trying to reason with the dad. The solution is always Maya circumventing him, in which case, he as a person is of no importance, it's only Maya's solution that matters, which is fine, because the game wants to focus on Maya, not her dad.

Do we need a happily ever after moment with Maya and her dad, where he grows into a person and ceases to be a blatant stereotype? I don't think so. I would prefer that effort be reserved and spent on something like a scene with Maya blowing the mc while Josy gives him a rim job. Now that's a happy ending...

Now it hasn't been established yet that Burke is a threat to the mc, but he is hated among this thread, probably because he is married to Jade, neglects her and looks elsewhere for sex.

His involvement in the nefarious college activities (namely Quinn's restaurant) also puts him out there as a potential bad dude, but already, the mc is fucking his wife.

Burke is established as a week, beaten down character, married to a much stronger force, Jade. He grovels to his wife as she belittles him for his lack of personal achievement in life, strikes out consistently with Bella and is basically an embarrassment; the mc is already fucking his wife!

He is not "The Villain" of this game, but he may become a hindrance at some point in time.

Now Chad was a villain for only moments and has already fizzled out once his title of the Alpha President was taken from him.

Chad was then replaced in the villain department by Dawe who has already been emasculated by pretty much every DIK in the game, and can only assert his dominance by sucker punching people (Tommy, Jamie & the mc).

Dawe is literally so stupid even his moronic girlfriend Arieth can destroy him on Rooster. He is mostly set up to be mocked.

Once again, while he can be a pain in the ass, Dawe is not to be taken seriously.

So it is still possible we have one major villain hiding in the shadows, namely Vinny, and the last look we had of him, selling drugs to Tommy, makes him look quite serious. Has he been causing strife in the background, manipulating things and misdirecting the blame? Time will tell, but that's exactly what I expect.

My feeling is, up until now we didn't need a compelling villain, so these cartoon caricatures have served as entertaining fodder for the mc to cuck (Burke), humiliate (Dawe with everything that is said and done to him), and ultimately witness the destruction of (Tybaly when Jill unleashes).

We are only at the half way mark, it's mostly been about the MC and his friends. The dramas along the way exist to showcase the main characters, and to give us a feel for who the mc is.

I'm not sure if DPC is capable (given his choice of narrative style) of propelling this game into something more thrilling for the second half, or if we'll just continue to deal with bite sized conflicts, and the mc and his friends will graduate mostly unscathed.

But now, as we move into the second half, after the mc has made his choice as to who he wants to get serious with, the game is likely to take turn in a more serious direction. More serious relationship with his chosen girl. More serious drama when Vinnie steps up his game. And more serious stakes to make the story more compelling.
so the most important cycle of the second season is officially a joke, and it's all good? it's all part of the plan?

but from now on there will be a more serious twist and if it won't be in the third season it will be in the fourth and if it won't be in the fourth it will be in the prologue and if it won't be in the prologue it will be in our fan story. trust me it will be!!!

there is nothing wrong with comic moments in the story, but not the lintel of a season and the pivotal moment of one of the 5 LI, which came out very badly pushing all of us players to try to forget what she did for 3 chapters out of 4 ...

for now BADIK has had two important moments, that catalyze almost completely the seasons in which they occur, both between development (Jill) and conclusion (M+J) are among the least appreciated / most criticized. it's going well, but it could have gone much better, because that DPC tent account if we drank three beers or 2 beers and a vodka at the party is great, but not enough.

i can't wait to see MC run away in tears when Zoey arrives

p.s. i quite agree that we don't need an antagonist

by the way all those listed are mainly antagonists of other characters, they become MC only rebound

Quinn is antagonist of Maya and Sage
Chad of Sage
Jill's Tybalt
Burke of Hots and maybe will become one of Maya
etc
etc

Sep 9, 2021

At last some well explained and point to point analysis, Not to forget that Jill route require mc to be a chick then any chance that tybalt and Jill family will get to bash mc, they will do it with the best of their ability, not to forget jill's family let their own daughter go so MC means noting to them basically a poor filth.

Also I to add jill never stood up for her sister (till this point) so maybe jill will ask mc to prove him self to her family. overall bs.
I can't wait to see MC run away in tears when Zoey arrives
I doubt that, it will be like...
4wblhv.png

Aight Zoey just hit S tier on looks alone, if she has a good personality I fear for the stability of the Quinncrew :KEK:
That would have been case but she (Quinn) is not a common LI but Queen of heart. Just think she is not an LI YET, just think: being on her route demands more then most of LIs IN THE GAME. :LOL:

Last edited:

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Zoey will be the first girl to join the DIK, you saw it here ;)
I can totally imagine that happening, Zoey up on the balcony singing the walk of shame with the rest of the boys :KEK: Please DPC for the love of god give us a cute DIK tomboy.

Don't fear for my stability. I've been Quinncrew since day one when everybody except a select few hated her lol. I'm riding this shit until the wheels explode.
Never doubted you king, I only doubt myself. Forgive me if I stray :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes