sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I just had a thought going back to the positive pregnancy test, didn't Sage ask the MC to buy some for her a little while back 'for the sorority', I can't remember if she used one and told him it was a negative, what if she used the second one, I mean they were fuck buddy's.
Because.... you can play the game like you want it to... so you are not necessarily fuck buddies... :KEK:

Reactions: Ilhares

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Hint! Whatever choice, it will have a huge impact on the story that follows. The choice you make will be referred to as being on someone’s branch from here on. For example, the branches are referred to as: Josy’s and Maya’s branch, Jill’s branch, Isabella’s branch, Sage’s branch, and others’ branch.
These are just my conjectures and they may well be untrue. These are my feelings and it seems quite logical to me that the game will develop this way. At the end of episode 2, DPC clearly and clearly divided the paths of the main girls, isolating us from others. We saw some outlines in episode 8. For example, on Sage's way, with Dik's high level, we might not meet Jill's parents or have a fun date with Maya or Josie. It's obvious.
Each of the girls has its own full-fledged branch with exclusive content. All this + saves with the name of the path of a particular girl leads me to the idea that DPC plans to divide the season into episodes dedicated to each main girl. It is clear that each love interest will have its own storyline and its own exclusive side girls. This is similar to Japanese visual novels (for example, eroge Fate/Stay Night) in which there are three archs, where each of the girls has its own storyline and different endings.
Most likely we won't have 6 chapters. Some of the girls' paths will intersect. For example, the ways of Sage and Maya/Josie will be strongly connected now due to the fact that Sage became friends with Maya and decided to help them. Bella and Jill have always been friends and even after breaking up with MC, they will be at the center of the plot. The third chapter may be devoted entirely to Others, and the season finale may be a long-awaited Halloween party where the paths of all the girls will converge.
Either (which seems likely to me) DPC can divide episode 9 into several acts dedicated to individual girls and release separately, for example, once every 3 months. This will significantly increase loyalty, but will increase development time.

Reactions: dav3knight

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
have any of the girls mc can fuck been shown fucking another guy? none right? otherwise all the paypig snowflakes would have meltdowns. i don't think we'll get a shot at emo the cock swallower (or the seafood buffet).

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Why were Jill's parents not at her recital? An alleged huge moment for her and they were not there? Jill invited her established friends she has had for years, all her library friends and MC.

A plot mistake in writing or is there a plot path here?
No, you're just a little blind, don't worry. Jill's mother was there, just not in the front row.
I'm confused. It sounds like you're saying we cum inside Maya, but we have not yet cum inside Maya. That has not happened. I would remember if we had because she's my favorite LI and this would cause me to lose my shit.
Brother, you should replay the Dorm Party.... there's definitely an option to cum inside Maya.
Indeed, very disappointed the gallery replay doesn't have the option, but then, it's not an option. Either she'll let you and you do, or she won't and you don't. You aren't given an option to pull out if she's willing, so this is another one we can write off as a potential pregnancy trigger with her. DPC likes to let you hang yourself with your decisions. (usually)

View attachment 1532979
Look, I've loved Zoey since she was introduced, but this pic reminds me of the one problem I had with Melissa.
fuck you and your eyebrows.gif
Shape the hair if you want, but get rid of that godawful blocky makeup nonsense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, Dalli, I'm a little disappointed in you. You often come at us with those arse-sourced wild theories, but not once did you suggest that this chick might be MC's half-sister. Neil could have been whoring around, too. Look at her. She's whoring it up like MC does, she's dealing with the same scum that MC does, just moving in slightly mis-aligned circles. C'mon, man, spin us a good one. ;)
edit: I mean look at her: we see her in a threesome first, with a blonde and a brunette.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
These are just my conjectures and they may well be untrue. These are my feelings and it seems quite logical to me that the game will develop this way. At the end of episode 2, DPC clearly and clearly divided the paths of the main girls, isolating us from others. We saw some outlines in episode 8. For example, on Sage's way, with Dik's high level, we might not meet Jill's parents or have a fun date with Maya or Josie. It's obvious.
Each of the girls has its own full-fledged branch with exclusive content. All this + saves with the name of the path of a particular girl leads me to the idea that DPC plans to divide the season into episodes dedicated to each main girl. It is clear that each love interest will have its own storyline and its own exclusive side girls. This is similar to Japanese visual novels (for example, eroge Fate/Stay Night) in which there are three archs, where each of the girls has its own storyline and different endings.
Most likely we won't have 6 chapters. Some of the girls' paths will intersect. For example, the ways of Sage and Maya/Josie will be strongly connected now due to the fact that Sage became friends with Maya and decided to help them. Bella and Jill have always been friends and even after breaking up with MC, they will be at the center of the plot. The third chapter may be devoted entirely to Others, and the season finale may be a long-awaited Halloween party where the paths of all the girls will converge.
Either (which seems likely to me) DPC can divide episode 9 into several acts dedicated to individual girls and release separately, for example, once every 3 months. This will significantly increase loyalty, but will increase development time.
He's not going to spend the next 3 years building up the Halloween party, nor are updates going to be girl focused, nobody wants that shit and it's a horrible way to tell your story.

Reactions: ju1zzed

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Based on my theory, every love interest can have a pregnancy problem. If you are on her way and, accordingly, she is pregnant with your child.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
You know, Dalli, I'm a little disappointed in you. You often come at us with those arse-sourced wild theories, but not once did you suggest that this chick might be MC's half-sister. Neil could have been whoring around, too. Look at her. She's whoring it up like MC does, she's dealing with the same scum that MC does, just moving in slightly mis-aligned circles. C'mon, man, spin us a good one. ;)
maybe she's an alt universe rule 63 version of the MC brought on to tell him to do better ie : Female Loki

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Exactly. We can have concerns that one-night stands will multiply with the many new female characters that have been added recently: Nora, Penny, Micha, Sally... even though the main character has to prove fidelity to the chosen girlfriend (if so).
Sorry for whichever LI's path I'm on but if Sally opens her legs for MC, my MC will NOT remain faithful.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Did you really think this through well enough ? What if MC is a homo like Dawe says... ??? Game Over ? :KEK: LI is exchangeable if I'm unlucky then I should wait for years to get content ? :LOL: Lolnope ! There will be content for every single options just not as much as it used to be... but it was stated by DPC wasn't it ? :p;)

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
BTW, I just have something one my mind, maybe the question is a little outdated, but I believe someone will reply.
The question is just for my curiosity
In (I believe it was there) Episode 2, when MC is drunk and is in Bella's house and there's a Free Roam. There are option to "make a mess" in her house (tip something, waste the wine etc.).
Does someone know if doing those thing somehow affect on Bella's relationship (mosty I mean if MC will lose some Relationship Points or not).

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
In episode 2, when MC is drunk and is in Bella's house and there's a Free Roam. There are option to "make a mess" in her house (tip something, waste the wine etc.).
Does someone know if doing those thing somehow affect on Bella's relationship (mosty I mean if MC will lose some Relationship Points or not).
No consequences, Isabella just notices that some objects have been moved. But don't peek when she's in bathroom or the relationship loses one point.

Reactions: KarloB1990

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
No consequences, Isabella just noticed that some objects have been moved. But don't peek when she's in bathroom or the relationship loses one point.
Yeah, the bathroom one is pretty obvious. It was about all the other stuff you can do.
Thank you for your answer.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
BTW, I just have something one my mind, maybe the question is a little outdated, but I believe someone will reply.
The question is just for my curiosity
In (I believe it was there) Episode 2, when MC is drunk and is in Bella's house and there's a Free Roam. There are option to "make a mess" in her house (tip something, waste the wine etc.).
Only some scenes and dialogues change... no real consequence there but it's a funny point so everyone should try it :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes