Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Right there with ya bro. My PC is on it's last leg with half a lung. I'm lucky it even runs BaDIK lol.
I see Apartment 69 in your sig and I'm wondering if it's any good? I saw it and was interested in it but decided not to download it.
A new update just came out last night, and I happen to like it, minus one or two things about it. But yeah, now's the time to get it since the update was released and the patches/mods are updated.

Give it a go, see how you like it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I didn't even know that she could refuse the creampie ! In all my playthrough it ended the same... I think choosing to hangout with her in episode 7 is what triggered it. If I rmember well she talked about getting protection after :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow you're right ! Why the fuck did the gallery replay kept the worst version :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The gallery should always keep the best version of every scene, or at least allow the player to pick what version they want to see.

Reactions: Marley300

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I think that DPC really messed up with Tybalt. If he had written him as a serious rival for Jill's affections, and as someone that the MC could take seriously as a rival, it would have been a much better story.

And before the conversation is smothered in hysterical cries of NTR, having Tybalt as a serious romantic threat does not necessarily mean that he has to BE a serious threat, Jill could still look at him as only a friend. But a serious Tybalt would be a much more flexible tool for an author to craft a story without ridiculous contrivances like the blackmail storyline. A few corny watermelon jokes are a high price to pay for burning such a useful character.
You underestimate the fragility of some people. When you see some totally disproportionate reactions, a "serious" Tybalt, that would have been too much for many.

(remember after episode 7, there are one or two who came to cry scandal because Jill had a date with Tybalt ...)

Above all, a Tybalt written like a normal or serious character, it prevented us from having the watermelon.

I don't know if it's intentional or unconscious, but generally developers avoid triggering NTR snowflakes.

On the other hand, there are developers who troll with incest and moms, and it's pretty funny.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
You underestimate the fragility of some people. When you see some totally disproportionate reactions, a "serious" Tybalt, that would have been too much for many.

(remember after episode 7, there are one or two who came to cry scandal because Jill had a date with Tybalt ...)

Above all, a Tybalt written like a normal or serious character, it prevented us from having the watermelon.

I don't know if it's intentional or unconscious, but generally developers avoid triggering NTR snowflakes.

On the other hand, there are developers who troll with incest and moms, and it's pretty funny.
I would like to see Tybalt come back with a vengeance in Season 3. No more games, no more buffoonery. Just a serious guy deadset on making MC's life hell. It would make the Jill path way more interesting and honestly, I believe it would be more satisfying if that path had some sort of serious competition for Jill.
The same could be said for pretty much all LI paths though. As it stands right now, there really isn't any male antagonist that's gunning for the girls MC is interested in. It's almost too easy.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Tybalt becoming a threat would be more interesting than he is now. He's only got two even minorly impressive moments. When he slaps MC (though it should have been a punch), and when he gives MC shit for liking his Roosters. It's better than Dawe, but not by much.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well, Jill is clearly the Jungian archetype of the "maiden", all about ingenuity, purity and chasteness, while Quinn is the "outlaw". She´s a revel living by her own rules, has independent thinking, but usually is selfish and tends to crime. Neil is the "everyman", the voice of the common sense. Derek is the Jester, funny and superficial, but sometimes sees things that others can´t. There is some kind of wisdom into him. Tremolo is a mix between the "lover" and the "hero". He starts mostly like the first one and evolves to the second. All those archetypes can evolve (and are evolving, Quinn for example) during the story.

A stereotype is an oversimplification of an archetype. Tybald is an oversimplification of the "Jester", a comic relieve but without any wisdom. And a cliché, is an idea so repeated by the mainstream that becomes a common place, something worn, predictable and boring. Maya and his evil middle aged white straight religious father, for example.
Derek has qualities of the Jester but he lacks the Loki-like dangerous chaotic element (who knows what I'll do?) that would make him more interesting.

Reactions: J.A.L.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Tybalt becoming a threat would be more interesting than he is now. He's only got two even minorly impressive moments. When he slaps MC (though it should have been a punch), and when he gives MC shit for liking his Roosters. It's better than Dawe, but not by much.
I think it's going to be harder keeping Jill than it was to initially getting her; whether it's Tybalt, Zoey, maybe another DIK, Amelia, Bianca, whoever, but you are right about the male antagonist, never forget Burke though. That could all start with the Sage meeting thing.

I don't see Tybalt "hulking up" to become the major thorn in the MC's side though. It would have to take a huge 180. I mean, Jill's the one that tore his ass down, not the MC. I don't know, it could go many ways.

Sep 9, 2021
Derek has qualities of the Jester but he lacks the Loki-like dangerous chaotic element (who knows what I'll do?) that would make him more interesting.
Derek is a back stabbing cunt, can't hold anything inside . . . goddamn meat and bone :cautious:

I would like to see Tybalt come back with a vengeance in Season 3. No more games, no more buffoonery. Just a serious guy deadset on making MC's life hell. It would make the Jill path way more interesting and honestly, I believe it would be more satisfying if that path had some sort of serious competition for Jill.
The same could be said for pretty much all LI paths though. As it stands right now, there really isn't any male antagonist that's gunning for the girls MC is interested in. It's almost too easy.
The best tybalt do is bend over for chad. Jill is so interesting if she is the only LI, I would fucking leave the game.
OVERALL ASIDE QUEEN ONLY JOSY LI IS THE BEST, GREAT FRIEND NO MATTER IF YOUR ARE WITH HER OR NOT. there is so much i can say about josy but I wil keep it short.

I would have loved sage as LI if she weren't so possessed by chad shit. That point alone kill all possibility because she already loves someone else.

maya : she want to just pussy so she can define herself and make a villain out of her own father. . .:sick::poop: disgrace in the name of character, everyone is doing wrong to her while she is at no fault. . while she call some girls whore but intend to take their hard earn money . . . what a filth....

bella : i have only one problem with her , she play big sister but try to steal her bf :LOL: classic sister move , but i like her boobs , I can suck them all day long :whistle:
:LOL:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's one thing to start with archetypes and build a character from there, in fact one of my favorite novels used Jungian archetypes, but the author built upon that base and thereby created some very memorable characters.

DPC's villains are one trick ponys, while his other characters are more fully drawn. It's obvious he CAN create characters, he just doesn't always do it and I think that's one of the biggest weaknesses in his writing.
I don't think it's a problem that there are no strong villains right now.

The most present "villain" is Tybalt, but there can be no doubt he is, as you said, presented as the buffoon.

While Tybalt may have made life a little difficult for the mc, every one of his scenes is more focused on laughing at him than anything else. The music is perpetually foolish whenever he is on the scene, his dialogue is clueless, his goals are fruitless.

The blackmail scene, while it riled a few people up here, was a big joke. He sat there slobbering away on his watermelon (not the watermelon, mind you), and even offered it to Jill.

The entire joke of the watermelon, Jill's underwear and the photo cannot possibly be taken seriously; he's meant to be an idiot.

He's missed every social cue from Jill, and he's oblivious that the other preps are even venting their disdain for him to the very man he despises (the mc himself!)

The resolution to his big evil blackmail was for Jill to simply stand up to him, tell him exactly how she felt, and he was left in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

I don't really need Tybalt to evolve into anything more.

Onto the other main "villain" who is not lurking in the shadows - Maya's dad, Patrick.

Patrick isn't important. He is simply Maya's foil to present her struggles in life. If not her dad, then society would be judging and restricting her.

While we may have discussed otherwise on this board, within the game there has been no mention of trying to reason with the dad. The solution is always Maya circumventing him, in which case, he as a person is of no importance, it's only Maya's solution that matters, which is fine, because the game wants to focus on Maya, not her dad.

Do we need a happily ever after moment with Maya and her dad, where he grows into a person and ceases to be a blatant stereotype? I don't think so. I would prefer that effort be reserved and spent on something like a scene with Maya blowing the mc while Josy gives him a rim job. Now that's a happy ending...

Now it hasn't been established yet that Burke is a threat to the mc, but he is hated among this thread, probably because he is married to Jade, neglects her and looks elsewhere for sex.

His involvement in the nefarious college activities (namely Quinn's restaurant) also puts him out there as a potential bad dude, but already, the mc is fucking his wife.

Burke is established as a week, beaten down character, married to a much stronger force, Jade. He grovels to his wife as she belittles him for his lack of personal achievement in life, strikes out consistently with Bella and is basically an embarrassment; the mc is already fucking his wife!

He is not "The Villain" of this game, but he may become a hindrance at some point in time.

Now Chad was a villain for only moments and has already fizzled out once his title of the Alpha President was taken from him.

Chad was then replaced in the villain department by Dawe who has already been emasculated by pretty much every DIK in the game, and can only assert his dominance by sucker punching people (Tommy, Jamie & the mc).

Dawe is literally so stupid even his moronic girlfriend Arieth can destroy him on Rooster. He is mostly set up to be mocked.

Once again, while he can be a pain in the ass, Dawe is not to be taken seriously.

So it is still possible we have one major villain hiding in the shadows, namely Vinny, and the last look we had of him, selling drugs to Tommy, makes him look quite serious. Has he been causing strife in the background, manipulating things and misdirecting the blame? Time will tell, but that's exactly what I expect.

My feeling is, up until now we didn't need a compelling villain, so these cartoon caricatures have served as entertaining fodder for the mc to cuck (Burke), humiliate (Dawe with everything that is said and done to him), and ultimately witness the destruction of (Tybaly when Jill unleashes).

We are only at the half way mark, it's mostly been about the MC and his friends. The dramas along the way exist to showcase the main characters, and to give us a feel for who the mc is.

I'm not sure if DPC is capable (given his choice of narrative style) of propelling this game into something more thrilling for the second half, or if we'll just continue to deal with bite sized conflicts, and the mc and his friends will graduate mostly unscathed.

But now, as we move into the second half, after the mc has made his choice as to who he wants to get serious with, the game is likely to take turn in a more serious direction. More serious relationship with his chosen girl. More serious drama when Vinnie steps up his game. And more serious stakes to make the story more compelling.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes