Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Hmmm... :unsure: could it be that you like this VN with all pros and cons it does to you ?!? :eek::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
I don't know man. I've had two wives (a third if you count my long-term relationship now) and this game is worse than the first two put together.

I don't know what I feel about it. It's just pure black and white love and hate. Best I can sum it up as.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
That you have missed so much content only indicates that you was playing with a route very dedicated to Jill
more or less
on my first pt i was neutral/dik, on the second i was neutral/chick (because i wanted jill) so yeah, i missed a lot but sometimes i didnt know that some actions would affect so much and cockbloking that content

Reactions: AchedCroissant

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
She could definitely turn into a road-bump. It also has me thinking that the scene in bed with Bella was in fact about the two of them. It seems she is not opposed to some girl on girl under the right circumstances, but that scene could be about a lot of different things. She was apprehensive about being in the same bed and not on the couch.
Agreed. Either it was a moment of weakness on Bella's part because of James, or whatever, I agree with you on that and always thought that since I started playing this game.

Reactions: Skeltom

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't know man. I've had two wives (a third if you count my long-term relationship now) and this game is worse than the first two put together.

I don't know what I feel about it. It's just pure black and white love and hate. Best I can sum it up as.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
That's all I can say right now... :eek:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
more or less
on my first pt i was neutral/dik, on the second i was neutral/chick (because i wanted jill) so yeah, i missed a lot but sometimes i didnt know that some actions would affect so much and cockbloking that content
Since Jill blocked Nicole's threesome with Sandy she lost a lot of points with me

Just look, I have a sig of Nicole, that's show how important is she to me.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnnyBlazePT

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
yeah, i know but i was very surprised with quinn's route
somehow it felt more natural than some others like jill or bella
And that is why Quinn is more suitable to you... easy huh ?! :LOL: We are not the same we all have our preferences... we are not wired the same way... and that is why you have a ton of bitc....I mean ladies to chase down ! :KEK:
BTW : I like how it goes between Quinn and MC too... definitely something else than the usual CHICK flicks... it's not better or worse just different ! ;)

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
That's why I said "manipulates."

Quinn: Come on, Jill, it'll be good for you. Get you out into the 'real world,' learn how to drink, learn how to party.

Jill: I don't know about those last two, but even Bianca says I'm too sheltered for my own good.

Quinn: Just sign right here, and put down your direct deposit information here, and I can deduct your monthly dues without you having to worry about it!
Jill's parents would go bonkers :ROFLMAO:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
So, knowing what we know now does anyone think the interaction between Stephen/Jade and Chad was a little odd after the fight with the MC?

They were awfully mercenary with their daughters long term boyfriend. Unless Jill is just powerful enough to force their hand… or I suppose they might not know he was dating her all that time. Sage implies her mother knew. She mutters under her breath “was mom right” when talking about Chad being gay with the MC which indicates she discusses her relationship with her. Not guaranteed but it would be odd they didn’t know.

Thing is, DPC could have ironed out some ambiguity if Stephen/Jade had covered for Chad. If they were shown to have turned a blind eye to things he and his frat did. It’s an easy way to explain why Chad stuck with Sage. We’ve debated why he kept up the relationship with Sage when he was cold with her as far back as the flashback of the DIKs forming.

If Chad had an actual reason to feign a relationship with Sage (namely using her for her family connections and as a beard) and in turn a reason to hide his infidelity from her (namely to hide his sexuality and not piss her and her family off) his behaviour would make a lick of sense. As it stands he comes across like he doesn’t give a shit about her, gets nothing from being with her and lies for funsies.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Really love this game !

And i got to say beside creating sublime renders (animations) and a enganging story i think the greatest asset of DPC is to envoke the perfect feelings in every scene thanks to his musical taste.

This guy knows music and how to use it !

I played many triple A titles in my days and i've never seen such a perfection regarding the usage of music to enlarge a story driven game ... an absolute masterpiece imo.

Thank you for this ...

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
this is one of the best game i was play in last 6months, honestly, i really would love to can continue to play this game, if someone know when next update will come, i will appreciate it, thanks and i wish u have a Merry X-Mas and wonderful hollydays
Chapter 9 there is no exact date since the one that comes is the interlude of the goddess and how that chapter will be short probably between February and March I hope

But if you can't wait for chapter 9

You only have one option :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
So, knowing what we know now does anyone think the interaction between Stephen/Jade and Chad was a little odd after the fight with the MC?

They were awfully mercenary with their daughters long term boyfriend. Unless Jill is just powerful enough to force their hand… or I suppose they might not know he was dating her all that time. Sage implies her mother knew. She mutters under her breath “was mom right” when talking about Chad being gay with the MC which indicates she discusses her relationship with her. Not guaranteed but it would be odd they didn’t know.

Thing is, DPC could have ironed out some ambiguity if Stephen/Jade had covered for Chad. If they were shown to have turned a blind eye to things he and his frat did. It’s an easy way to explain why Chad stuck with Sage. We’ve debated why he kept up the relationship with Sage when he was cold with her as far back as the flashback of the DIKs forming.

If Chad had an actual reason to feign a relationship with Sage (namely using her for her family connections and as a beard) and in turn a reason to hide his infidelity from her (namely to hide his sexuality and not piss her and her family off) his behaviour would make a lick of sense. As it stands he comes across like he doesn’t give a shit about her, gets nothing from being with her and lies for funsies.
I think you are overthinking this lol
Chad probably doesnt know who sage parents are. I mean, it took 8 episodes for us to know and not a single clue was given until the clifhanger. There is a big probability that jade and Stephen doesnt know that Chad dates their daughter. Either way, if they know Chad doesnt had such a big punishment, he only got depromoted from being president.
Also I dont think Chad wanted a relationship with sage because of her parents "power", I think its more because of the traditions and history that alphas and hots have, they are always talking about them. Chad being alphas president and sage being hots president it kinda becomes natural their relationship, like princes and princesses that got married to join their kingdoms

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Right now we're at the halfway point, and side-girl chases MAYBE have a decent amount of content with the girl they want?
Post edit: missed word
I'm not sure of the halfway point, as DPC already made forced choices for committed relationship with the main girls (Sage, Jill, Bella, Josy, Maya) were MC promised to be faithful. Moreover, permanent affinity would also make it difficult to make desired choices now.
I feel like the game is shifting too quick from being a fun VN game towards another forced manipulated tragedy sequel (Acting Lessons when we had to make final choices). I love it as a carefree fun party game, Hell Week saga and funny Rooster game. These final decisions should have been kept for the various endings not halfway through. I'd not want another real life tragedy sequel if it's on DPC's very nature.

• Haha
Reactions: Dread Quickill
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes