Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I have to say it...even if it holds no weight on that comment or conversation. Just can't help myself...:LOL:

#TurtleJillisBestJill
Yep, one of the best clucks with her. Side note, I got the impression turtle Jill was caught being frisky with Bianca, not sex but something. Following the whole "proper" story and the her saying "Remember that time your father caught us..." and Jill abruptly changing the topic. I could be quoting it wrong and maybe it's just my imagination running wild.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Klopdwerg

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yep, one of the best clucks with her. Side note, I got the impression turtle Jill was caught being frisky with Bianca, not sex but something. Following the whole "proper" story and the her saying "Remember that time your father caught us..." and Jill abruptly changing the topic. I could be quoting it wrong and maybe it's just my imagination running wild.
Yeah, no, I assumed that as well. Originally thought it was drinking, since that's what they were initially talking about, but yeah, I assumed the same. Experimentation I guess

Reactions: Skeltom

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Maybe that's the reason why I don't trust her; that she's going to interject herself like that into the relationship she has with the MC, because if we're assuming correctly, who is to say that she won't try again?

That's probably why I don't trust her; that, and the conversation with Carla during the recital. Something just seemed to be bothering me about that. Like what the fuck could be so important?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Maybe that's the reason why I don't trust her; that she's going to interject herself like that into the relationship she has with the MC, because if we're assuming correctly, who is to say that she won't try again?

That's probably why I don't trust her; that, and the conversation with Carla during the recital. Something just seemed to be bothering me about that. LIke what the fuck could be so important?
She could definitely turn into a road-bump. It also has me thinking that the scene in bed with Bella was in fact about the two of them. It seems she is not opposed to some girl on girl under the right circumstances, but that scene could be about a lot of different things. She was apprehensive about being in the same bed and not on the couch.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The new slogan: Bianca can do it :cool:
I don't know what the fuck it is about this game which brings out my paranoia with these characters; Jade, Tybalt, Zoey, Bianca...no other VN puts me on edge SO much. No other VN has made me step away multiple times because I didn't like the way it was going.

For some reason, this VN hits so many buttons on me that after a while I wonder what the fuck I'm doing playing it AGAIN. Only AOA got under my skin almost as much as this game does.

None of the other games in my sig set me off on a tangent if I happen to read a comment here or see something in the game that upsets me. This is the fourth time I've returned to this game. I know I'm mentally ill with bipolar and a bunch of shit, but I must really be a masochist as well, because I keep coming back to this game and keep getting upset and pissed off by it.

Like, what the fuck man? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
She could definitely turn into a road-bump. It also has me thinking that the scene in bed with Bella was in fact about the two of them. It seems she is not opposed to some girl on girl under the right circumstances, but that scene could be about a lot of different things. She was apprehensive about being in the same bed and not on the couch.
Well that's not something I want to think about at all, especially in my current mood state and hopefully (and personally) shit like that doesn't happen. No way am I going to deal with that as a player where I finally get Jill then that kind of thing starts happening with her.

Instant removal from hard drive and no more looking back if that were to happen (just recently removed a game three days ago because of nearly the same situation)

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
That's probably why I don't trust her; that, and the conversation with Carla during the recital. Something just seemed to be bothering me about that. Like what the fuck could be so important?
I don't remember that conversation, I remember the scene where Bianca looks at MC while he's playing and Carla almost touches her on the arm with her finger, but not a conversation between them...
I'm going to replay ito_O

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
today i finished my 3rd playthrough, now as a MASSIVE DIK and i got to say it was the funniest one
i really enjoy it a lot and discover a lot of content that i didnt saw on the other plays (nora, madamme rose, threesome with sandy and nicole). i also had some kind of relationship with quinn and im gonna be honest, it becomes one of my favorite LI.
i really liked how the relationship evolved between MC and quinn, it felt so natural, it felt cute seeing quinn become more warm with MC and sometimes jealous or worried about having competition, the evolution from pervert to MC name to babe, the teasing and the jokes on rooster... i really enjoyed and it was nice to see another side of quinn.
i recommend to make a playthrough like that and explore quinn side, its really worth it

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
today i finished my 3rd playthrough, now as a MASSIVE DIK and i got to say it was the funniest one
i really enjoy it a lot and discover a lot of content that i didnt saw on the other plays (nora, madamme rose, threesome with sandy and nicole). i also had some kind of relationship with quinn and im gonna be honest, it becomes one of my favorite LI.
i really liked how the relationship evolved between MC and quinn, it felt so natural, it felt cute seeing quinn become more warm with MC and sometimes jealous or worried about having competition, the evolution from pervert to MC name to babe, the teasing and the jokes on rooster... i really enjoyed and it was nice to see another side of quinn.
i recommend to make a playthrough like that and explore quinn side, its really worth it
That you have missed so much content only indicates that you was playing with a route very dedicated to Jill

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes