PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yeah, I hate too what DPC has done with Sage. She was a badass at first and DPC has turned her into Jill now! I haven´t lost interest in her, Bella or Jill, but right now I only play this game because is fucking immersive. The characters, the sexy and romantic scenes, the music, the sense of humor, Roster, the minigame of the house... All that is great, as always.

But at this point, and after the stupid ending of Chapter 7, I don´t give a fuck about the Burkes, the cliché LGTBI dramas, the husband of Bella, the mother of Tremolo and all those cheap soap opera plot twist and cliffhangers. If I comment them here and enter into theories is mostly because of boredom, not real interest. I´m curious about the closure of Quinn´s story. That´s all.
She was never a bad girl like Quinn or Riona. She always took care of MС, for example, allowed her to stay at her place and comforted after the breakup with Josie and Maya. I believe that her bad side was caused by her sexual dissatisfaction, but as we know, a satisfied woman is a sweet and affectionate woman. She is quite impulsive, and we observe this impulsiveness during the game. She took the breakup with Chad hard, but I think in the coming episodes we will see the good old Sage. Damn, even the correspondence with MC after they decided to date is a vivid characteristic of Sage. She is just as caustic and sensitive at the same time.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It’s definitely not over. At the end of episode 8 There still this blue van, who has been following Riona around for a while. It has to be one of the dealers or something more serious than ‘fast shooter". :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Big Brother and Uncle Sam are always watching..... :giggle::devilish:

Reactions: Marley300

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
The way I see it, if she's still living with the preps for a chunk of the upcoming quarter, she's most likely gonna do what Heather and Elena do and be over at the DIKs mansion more often, sleeping with mc and hanging out with them while only being at the Preps mannor if necessary. With Tybalt though, she's definitely gonna avoid the mansion more often than naught, with her piano being a major reason for her to stay for the time being until she can get out of there with it.
it would be cool if she dressed less conservatively and more chill than she normally does, maybe taking on her sisters appearance a bit more, I kind of feel like Jill is still too uptight, maybe she will loosen up (giggty) and be more relaxed around the MC

Reactions: jish55

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Theory: Regardless on if you're on her path or not, Tybalt's creepy actions force Jill to move out of the prep house, and Quinn manipulates things to get her into the HOTs (on the idea that Jill's wealth can prop up the sorority as Quinn embezzles funds for her criminal activities).

We get some really funny/cute scenes as the prudish Jill opens up and learns how to party.
Theory busted: Jill could just rent a student flat or any flat without much of an issue, she ain't broke like Maya
I would have to say gamingdevil800 theory is more likely. But if anyone would have to leave it's him, Jill is a Royce and Tybalt is nothing compared to that.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
He's already started trimming feature creap (what, no Swyper anymore? Far fewer Rooster interactions in this update, etc.), and as time goes by he will narrow the focus to the story because, you know, that's how story telling works. But 16 total episodes shouldn't take him until any later than 2025. By which time the game will have grossed him probably close to $3 million. I don't know, maybe you have a short attention span or something, but I would have no problem maintaining focus on MY job for that long (I've maintained it for a lot longer already), and I don't get anything like that kind of remuneration. Long projects have their own appeal, when you're creative. Maybe you just haven't ever been inspired by the right project?
You are either not a programmer or not attempting the math.
He is branching. In order to give every path the attention it deserves, he just made his work 5x harder with this chapter. Those who want a Quinn path, if they influence him, which they probably won't, would add a 6th. This does not count side complications. Look at the time for this single update. Multiply that x 3-5 to do each subsequent episode. Not happening.

As I said. I will be handing the tissues out when the end credits happen in episode 10. I will save some for you.
Peace

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would have to say gamingdevil800 theory is more likely. But if anyone would have to leave it's him, Jill is a Royce and Tybalt is nothing compared to that.
that Jill is in a men's fraternity doesn't really make any sense, now we have discovered that she also has friends, these where they live? took a room with them

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Jill is a Royce and Tybalt is nothing compared to that.
Yup ! ... He's just a measly Burke and a fucking retard one as well :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: No offence but there is no way to tell whether it's Royce Burke or Burgmeister the top dog here... not to mention they are supposed to be on the same team so what top dog ?! :LOL:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
She was never a bad girl like Quinn or Riona. She always took care of MС, for example, allowed her to stay at her place and comforted after the breakup with Josie and Maya. I believe that her bad side was caused by her sexual dissatisfaction, but as we know, a satisfied woman is a sweet and affectionate woman. She is quite impulsive, and we observe this impulsiveness during the game. She took the breakup with Chad hard, but I think in the coming episodes we will see the good old Sage. Damn, even the correspondence with MC after they decided to date is a vivid characteristic of Sage. She is just as caustic and sensitive at the same time.
I have already talk about that in other comments. What I can´t stand is that at first Sage was the kind of girl that manipulates Tremolo to make him spy her dangerous boyfriend, and a few weeks later, without character development, she´s Mother Teresa trying to help Maya (someone she hardly knows) at any cost. It´s a 180º change in the character. She´s not Quinn, we agree. She manipulates Tremolo, but she feel bad about it, so she helps him when he needs a place to stay, and at the end becomes her friend. But, from that, to be obsessed with helping Maya, when there are girls in her fraternity that are whoring themselves to get money for the tuition, there is a great distance... I don´t buy it. Why Maya and not Camila, for example? Or Riona. She knows Riona for more time than Maya, and it´s obvious she´s passing for a really rough spot... Because Camila or Riona are not a drama queens?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
that Jill is in a men's fraternity doesn't really make any sense, now we have discovered that she also has friends, these where they live? took a room with them
It's stated that there has been exceptions made on account of her being who she is. Whether it makes sense or not she as seemingly been there since she started attending B&R and I don't see this little weasel changing that.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I have already talk about that in other comments. What I can´t stand is that at first Sage was the kind of girl that manipulates Tremolo to make him spy her dangerous boyfriend, and a few weeks later, without character development, she´s Mother Teresa trying to help Maya (someone she hardly knows) at any cost. It´s a 180º change in the character. She´s not Quinn, we agree. She manipulates Tremolo, but she feel bad about it, so she helps him when he needs a place to stay, and at the end becomes her friend. But, from that, to be obsessed with helping Maya, when there are girls in her fraternity that are whoring themselves to get money for the tuition, there is a great distance... I don´t buy it. Why Maya and not Camila, for example? Or Riona. She knows Riona for more time than Maya, and it´s obvious she´s passing for a really rough spot... Because Camila or Riona are not a drama queens?
Okay, Sage has always taken care of her sisters. She also cares about Mona and she doesn't like when MС says something bad about Quinn. I think it's really a problem that Sage doesn't know anything about sisters fucking for money. This is a plot assumption that should be the reason for Sage's downfall and the beginning of a big drama.

Reactions: Klopdwerg and aragh

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's stated that there has been exceptions made on account of her being who she is. Whether it makes sense or not she as seemingly been there since she started attending B&R and I don't see this little weasel changing that.
After everything that happened Jill why would she want to stay there?

it's true that Tybalt can't chase her away, but neither can the contrary, and until before the blackmail Jill could even enjoy his company, now I doubt that she can be like that

Reactions: jish55

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Okay, Sage has always taken care of her sisters. She also cares about Mona and she doesn't like when MС says something bad about Quinn. I think it's really a problem that Sage doesn't know anything about sisters fucking for money. This is a plot assumption that should be the reason for Sage's downfall and the beginning of a big drama.
No, Sage hasn´t always taken care of her sisters. Again, her sisters are whoring themselves for money, and she hasn´t observed nothing strange with them in at least a year. Apparently they have never been sad, or even depressed about it during all this time. But at first sight she sees that Maya need help, and helping her is, suddenly, the most important thing for her... That´s a plotline for Jill, not for Sage. I like the character, I enjoy a lot her scenes, the sexy ones and the romantic ones, but I don´t buy her plotline.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
After everything that happened Jill why would she want to stay there?

it's true that Tybalt can't chase her away, but neither can the contrary, and until before the blackmail Jill could even enjoy his company, now I doubt that she can be like that
I'm sure she could call him out on the blackmail if she needed to. Also I don't think "enjoy" is the right word, at best I think she tolerated him since she can be too nice for her own good at times. It never comes across that they are actually even friends. From everything we've seen it's Tybalt that has been the instigator in all of there interactions.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Jill getting the flat/apartment makes more sense to me; she'll have the freedom to come and go, the MC can stay there at times or she can visit him at the frat or do like Elena and Heather are doing as was mentioned. Tybalt can't push her out, and I doubt she can push him out. So the only option is for her to voluntarily leave and go somewhere else, someplace where she doesn't have to look at him anymore.

Because she can't do what she did, then live back in the mansion and cross paths with him every time. I mean, where did she go after that night her and the MC walked away from him? To Bella's? That's what I'm assuming. For her to rip him a new hole then walk back in to the mansion seems silly to me.

For now, at least she has options; Bella, her other friends, or a place of her own.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Jill getting the flat/apartment makes more sense to me; she'll have the freedom to come and go, the MC can stay there at times or she can visit him at the frat or do like Elena and Heather are doing as was mentioned. Tybalt can't push her out, and I doubt she can push him out. So the only option is for her to voluntarily leave and go somewhere else, someplace where she doesn't have to look at him anymore.

Because she can't do what she did, then live back in the mansion and cross paths with him every time. I mean, where did she go after that night her and the MC walked away from him? To Bella's? That's what I'm assuming. For her to rip him a new hole then walk back in to the mansion seems silly to me.

For now, at least she has options; Bella, her other friends, or a place of her own.
Why not with the MC? I mean have you looked at his room? He now has the best room in the whole game except Bella who has a whole house with a pool XD

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Why not with the MC? I mean have you looked at his room? He now has the best room in the whole game except Bella who has a whole house with a pool XD
I know. I didn't want to jump in that option real quick. I know Elena and Heather are doing it, but, I guess I didn't want to throw that option out just yet, that's why I didn't say it.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You are either not a programmer or not attempting the math.
He is branching. In order to give every path the attention it deserves, he just made his work 5x harder with this chapter. Those who want a Quinn path, if they influence him, which they probably won't, would add a 6th. This does not count side complications. Look at the time for this single update. Multiply that x 3-5 to do each subsequent episode. Not happening.

As I said. I will be handing the tissues out when the end credits happen in episode 10. I will save some for you.
Peace
Dr. Pinkcakes: Hello fellow perverts we've reached the half way point of my story.

This guy: Half way after 8 episodes is 2 episodes. Maff hard.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm sure she could call him out on the blackmail if she needed to. Also I don't think "enjoy" is the right word, at best I think she tolerated him since she can be too nice for her own good at times. It never comes across that they are actually even friends. From everything we've seen it's Tybalt that has been the instigator in all of there interactions.
and Jill has never shied away from these Tybalt initiatives (Tybalt calls her and she dumps Bella and MC doing yoga on the fly, there's a thief alert from the Preps and she lets Tybalt console her...)

Jil didn't act like someone who finds Tybalt's company unpleasant

Reactions: OutOfAshes
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes