Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
and Jill has never shied away from these Tybalt initiatives (Tybalt calls her and she dumps Bella and MC doing yoga on the fly, there's a thief alert from the Preps and she lets Tybalt console her...)

Jil didn't act like someone who finds Tybalt's company unpleasant
Things didn't change that way until the MC got involved with her, and then the blackmail thing started, and that showed her what Tybalt was like, but she was naïve enough to go along with it, not voicing up like she finally did at the end of E8.

But I do agree on your points. The first couple of episodes she had no problem with him, and even told Bella she knew he was trying to win her over, but obviously Bella's opinion, and the MC's interest changed everything.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
and Jill has never shied away from these Tybalt initiatives (Tybalt calls her and she dumps Bella and MC doing yoga on the fly, there's a thief alert from the Preps and she lets Tybalt console her...)

Jil didn't act like someone who finds Tybalt's company unpleasant
One, it's not just on the fly. He comes to go over plans for something that is very important to her. It's likely he already knew where she was and it was just another chance to inject himself into her activities. And letting someone you have lived with for two years console you when your upset doesn't make you best buds. Did her body language tell you it made her happy to have him console her? He was just there to lie to her again and make himself seem like a tough guy. It seems we have a very different view of their relationship.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
To be fair the preps are a frat house too and they(the college and the frat) made an exception because she is a Royce.
Different house different rules... it's not universal you know... :LOL: Besides... the preps have there a Burke a Royce and some ass kissing faggots ( dunno who they are... celebrity spoiled kids ?!? ) you think " their " rules were not altered as per their liking ? The sooner one accepts that there is no " real equality " the better... ;)

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Dr. Pinkcakes: Hello fellow perverts we've reached the half way point of my story.

This guy: Half way after 8 episodes is 2 episodes. Maff hard.
And he always uses the "you're not a programmer" or "you must not know anything about programming" excuses to make it sound more believable, at least he always gets a laugh out of me with those ridiculous comments. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Tyzorak

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
WHOA ! Kinky ! Me likey ! :ROFLMAO: But honestly I can't picture yet how this will work from Chapter 9... I guess it only does if all other LI's get ignored romantically... if they wouldn't that would simply tarnish the weight of our choice at the end of Chapter 8... :unsure:
Yes I agree... it's still a nebulous matter at this time, we'll see...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
One, it's not just on the fly. He comes to go over plans for something that is very important to her. It's likely he already knew where she was and it was just another chance to inject himself into her activities. And letting someone you have lived with for two years console you when your upset doesn't make you best buds. Did her body language tell you it made her happy to have him console her? He was just there to lie to her again and make himself seem like a tough guy. It seems we have a very different view of their relationship.
in order to be right, you don't have to exaggerate in the opposite direction....
I never said they are best friends, but at the beginning I don't see all this repulsion either
talking about body language from a single render seems a bit exaggerated...

now publicly it may be a matter of politeness, but if there is a certain emotional distance you don't hug someone you can hardly stand in your room...

they are two guys who come from the same environment, certain attitudes of his that may be unbearable and alien to Bella and MC, are not so strange to Jill
Things didn't change that way until the MC got involved with her, and then the blackmail thing started, and that showed her what Tybalt was like, but she was naïve enough to go along with it, not voicing up like she finally did at the end of E8.

But I do agree on your points. The first couple of episodes she had no problem with him, and even told Bella she knew he was trying to win her over, but obviously Bella's opinion, and the MC's interest changed everything.
exactly what I mean

Tybalt had to force his hand heavily with blackmail to get Jill to open her eyes for good

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
in order to be right, you don't have to exaggerate in the opposite direction....
I never said they are best friends, but at the beginning I don't see all this repulsion either

now publicly it may be a matter of politeness, but if there is a certain emotional distance you don't hug someone you can hardly stand in your room...

they are two guys who come from the same environment, certain attitudes of his that may be unbearable and alien to Bella and MC, are not so strange to Jill

exactly what I mean

Tybalt had to force his hand heavily with blackmail to get Jill to open her eyes for good
I never said she was repulsed. As for being exaggerated to the opposite, intentional or not that's just how I am i guess, I just don't see any indication that she particularly enjoys anything that they do together, and that's what this was about to begin with. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I can't see this going anywhere.

Reactions: ename144

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Yeah he basically dug his own grave in that aspect, cucked himself to be honest. His social ineptitude and failure of reading her signs, and because of all that and his complete ignorance, it all basically blew up in his face.
The dude is completely oblivious to society and reality in general, when he's showering with MC after the tennis game he actually has the gall to say he succeeded in getting out of poverty. What he forgot to mention was that his "success" was basically just getting adopted by rich people...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The dude is completely oblivious to society and reality in general, when he's showering with MC after the tennis game he actually has the gall to say he succeeded in getting out of poverty. What he forgot to mention was that his "success" was basically just getting adopted by rich people...
But is it sure that Tybalt was also adopted? Or is this just an inference?

Jade has a very maternal attitude towards him, but I wouldn't be surprised if DPC gave us another female character who doesn't have sex with anyone but MC....

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Different house different rules... it's not universal you know... :LOL: Besides... the preps have there a Burke a Royce and some ass kissing faggots ( dunno who they are... celebrity spoiled kids ?!? ) you think " their " rules were not altered as per their liking ? The sooner one accepts that there is no " real equality " the better... ;)
You missed the point, she is a Royce she can stays wherever she wants as you said no real equality. Burke wouldn't go against a found member, Its not about frats bend rules is about who she is and she can also bend rules. Anyway no point in keep this up because we know she'll stay with the preps by her own words tybald is on thin ice, she didn't cut all ties yet.

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
The thing about Jill is that it is much harder to manipulate her, especially since Jill has specific ideals that, as we learn if we want to do her path, she will not go against, and if she doesn't like it, will outright stand up for herself. This is why it's harder to get her route at the end of episode 8 if you don't have enough rep, didn't do specific things, or are in the dick route, essentially locking her out from being with you. Because of this, I don't see Quinn able to manipulate Jill like she can others, because we know Jill's not just gonna fall to peer pressure.
Exactly... by the way the only one able to corrupt (not manipulate) Jill can be Bianca at most and this only because she has known her for a long time and so Jill trusts her

Reactions: jish55

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

exactly what I mean

I never said she was repulsed. As for being exaggerated to the opposite, intentional or not that's just how I am i guess, I just don't see any indication that she particularly enjoys anything that they do together, and that's what this was about to begin with. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I can't see this going anywhere.
In the beginning, during outside yoga scene, he was clearly using her idea of a campaign as an in road to help get her. Then, after the break-in at the mansion, he consoled her, and she didn't push away, but she didn't cozy up to him either.

Once Tybalt noticed that the MC's efforts were getting her attention, and they were being reciprocated, things began to change, and then, the MC asked her out, she said she'd love to, then fast forward, we have the blackmail after the "fire" at the mansion, which he also played up to try to make him look the hero.

The man is a slimy buffoon piece of shit who couldn't read her signs or her body language. When they were at the mall, he was talking about his Italian suit, and Jill was completely uncaring.

He would always interject himself into Jill's Clucks, either at Jill or Bella. Bianca even called him out on being a clown.

Everything he tried, backfired, until Jill FINALLY(!!!!!) found her voice, then Tybalt got verbally spit-roasted by him.

He thought her had her right where he wanted her with the blackmail, but his arrogance was his undoing. He's basically, in my opinion, just a pure self-absorbed piece of shit.

At least the MC and Derek met some preps at the dorm bash who were more down to Earth, but the rest of the muckety mucks in that mansion are probably just as bad as Tybalt.

Whatever. Until the MC's appearance, she tolerated Tybbie. After that, she wanted nothing to do with him.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Amen to that and agreed completely

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

Jade has a very maternal attitude towards him, but I wouldn't be surprised if DPC gave us another female character who doesn't have sex with anyone but MC....
I mean... I always thought it was a bit strange that his skin colour was so dark compared to his parents, the fact that we know the truth about Sage it just makes it more clear.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

I don't think it was ever explicitly mentioned in-game that Tybalt was also adopted.

Exactly... by the way the only one able to corrupt (not manipulate) Jill can be Bianca at most and this only because she has known her for a long time and so Jill trusts her
Unfortunately that's not how corrupting someone works. Knowing someone longer or shorter has nothing to do with corrupting that person.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I mean... I always thought it was a bit strange that his skin colour was so dark compared to his parents, the fact that we know the truth about Sage it just makes it more clear.
After the big reveal I personally think he is adopted. The skin is most likely a bad fake tan that Sally calls him out on, so he seems healthy and well bred, a status thing maybe. And then there is the talk in the shower about him coming from a life of poverty. Unless the Burke's are new money it wouldn't make much sense for him to have a past like that if he is their biological son.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You are either not a programmer or not attempting the math.
He is branching. In order to give every path the attention it deserves, he just made his work 5x harder with this chapter. Those who want a Quinn path, if they influence him, which they probably won't, would add a 6th. This does not count side complications. Look at the time for this single update. Multiply that x 3-5 to do each subsequent episode. Not happening.

As I said. I will be handing the tissues out when the end credits happen in episode 10. I will save some for you.
Peace
:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes