RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
re: Sage's parents

Presumably, Jade and Stephen were the people Jacob was worried about when Sage tried to fuck MC on the couch in the middle of the party, and the reason Sage lost her temper during the car wash is because she has a mental hang-up on asking her parents for stuff (such as a sponsorship).

It makes sense, but Sage's anger at Stephen Burke at the preps party and then her worries about asking him for help and bursting into tears when MC comforts her and tells her how much her parents must love her to have adopted her in the first place don't make a lot of sense on the surface.

I'm sure it's one of those deals where you still love someone, even if they do stupid stuff and hurt you, because they're family.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Theory: Regardless on if you're on her path or not, Tybalt's creepy actions force Jill to move out of the prep house, and Quinn manipulates things to get her into the HOTs (on the idea that Jill's wealth can prop up the sorority as Quinn embezzles funds for her criminal activities).

We get some really funny/cute scenes as the prudish Jill opens up and learns how to party.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
re: Sage's parents

Presumably, Jade and Stephen were the people Jacob was worried about when Sage tried to fuck MC on the couch in the middle of the party, and the reason Sage lost her temper during the car wash is because she has a mental hang-up on asking her parents for stuff (such as a sponsorship).

It makes sense, but Sage's anger at Stephen Burke at the preps party and then her worries about asking him for help and bursting into tears when MC comforts her and tells her how much her parents must love her to have adopted her in the first place don't make a lot of sense on the surface.

I'm sure it's one of those deals where you still love someone, even if they do stupid stuff and hurt you, because they're family.
the first 2 points I would take for granted

what doesn't fit so well is the fact that at the beginning Sage seems to have a problem with her family because of their anaffectivity (Jade doesn't seem to have a problem and I'm not referring to MC... ), while afterwards the reason changes completely and it's all related to her desire to prove she can do it on her own, not to need their help all the time
first her parents are the problem, then Sage is the problem

and you're right, a daughter so grateful it's hard to understand why she would want to avoid Burke at the Preps party (I don't think she's referring to her natural father)

I think DPC changed something in the course of Sage's characterization, I have no idea for what reason.

Reactions: ename144

klgreg

Apr 17, 2021
The game is excellent but I didn't see a match for the tag "management", "sanbox" and "strategy". What do they mean here?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The game is excellent but I didn't see a match for the tag "management", "sanbox" and "strategy". What do they mean here?
It's later on in the game, where you have to assign each DIK frat member to a job fixing up the mansion once it gets ransacked. It's a little management mini-game. There's an Excel spreadsheet in the OP of the thread.

Make sure you have Minigames enabled too

Reactions: klgreg

Garen

May 6, 2017
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought the Sage parents reveal felt a bit off.

Like yeah I guess I can see the tidbits from the earlier chapters fitting in with the reveal in hindsight but I feel like it should've been much more "oh shit that makes sense" instead of "oh yeah I guess that fits" that it is right now.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Theory: Regardless on if you're on her path or not, Tybalt's creepy actions force Jill to move out of the prep house, and Quinn manipulates things to get her into the HOTs (on the idea that Jill's wealth can prop up the sorority as Quinn embezzles funds for her criminal activities).

We get some really funny/cute scenes as the prudish Jill opens up and learns how to party.
Theory busted: Jill could just rent a student flat or any flat without much of an issue, she ain't broke like Maya
There's an Excel spreadsheet in the OP of the thread.
The spreadsheets a bit confusing but it's so easy to wing it without even looking at it. I just focused on pure repair points, ignoring money till like the last 2 or 3 turns and managed to get enough plus extra cash in time

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Theory busted: Jill could just rent a student flat or any flat without much of an issue, she ain't broke like Maya

The spreadsheets a bit confusing but it's so easy to wing it without even looking at it. I just focused on pure repair points, ignoring money till like the last 2 or 3 turns and managed to get enough plus extra cash in time
Same. I think I'm going into S3 with about 70 or so bucks on both of my Jill saves (one telling Sage about Chad and the other not telling Sage)

If you get the right random jobs ($$$) extra money should be a breeze to get.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018

That's why I said "manipulates."

Quinn: Come on, Jill, it'll be good for you. Get you out into the 'real world,' learn how to drink, learn how to party.

Jill: I don't know about those last two, but even Bianca says I'm too sheltered for my own good.

Quinn: Just sign right here, and put down your direct deposit information here, and I can deduct your monthly dues without you having to worry about it!

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Okay, even in the 8.1 patch, if I buy the windows at the end of Episode 7, I still have Rusty sell his car.

What am I doing wrong?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
That's why I said "manipulates."

Quinn: Come on, Jill, it'll be good for you. Get you out into the 'real world,' learn how to drink, learn how to party.

Jill: I don't know about those last two, but even Bianca says I'm too sheltered for my own good.

Quinn: Just sign right here, and put down your direct deposit information here, and I can deduct your monthly dues without you having to worry about it!
The thing about Jill is that it is much harder to manipulate her, especially since Jill has specific ideals that, as we learn if we want to do her path, she will not go against, and if she doesn't like it, will outright stand up for herself. This is why it's harder to get her route at the end of episode 8 if you don't have enough rep, didn't do specific things, or are in the dick route, essentially locking her out from being with you. Because of this, I don't see Quinn able to manipulate Jill like she can others, because we know Jill's not just gonna fall to peer pressure.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

It would be a logical development of the relationship when the MC and his girlfriend start living together. I really think that Jill will leave preps after all that Tybalt did, but she won't go live with Tremolo in next episode. Maybe she will live in a hostel to emphasize her independence or will rent an apartment in the city, I do not know.

Reactions: jish55

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
The Others DIK route is my main one now, I like Sage but as she was leaving the bad girl side I was losing interest little by little.
Yeah, I hate too what DPC has done with Sage. She was a badass at first and DPC has turned her into Jill now! I haven´t lost interest in her, Bella or Jill, but right now I only play this game because is fucking immersive. The characters, the sexy and romantic scenes, the music, the sense of humor, Roster, the minigame of the house... All that is great, as always.

But at this point, and after the stupid ending of Chapter 7, I don´t give a fuck about the Burkes, the cliché LGTBI dramas, the husband of Bella, the mother of Tremolo and all those cheap soap opera plot twist and cliffhangers. If I comment them here and enter into theories is mostly because of boredom, not real interest. I´m curious about the closure of Quinn´s story. That´s all.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It would be a logical development of the relationship when the MC and his girlfriend start living together. I really think that Jill will leave preps after all that Tybalt did, but she won't go live with Tremolo right away. Maybe she will live in a hostel to emphasize her independence or will rent an apartment in the city, I do not know.
The way I see it, if she's still living with the preps for a chunk of the upcoming quarter, she's most likely gonna do what Heather and Elena do and be over at the DIKs mansion more often, sleeping with mc and hanging out with them while only being at the Preps mannor if necessary. With Tybalt though, she's definitely gonna avoid the mansion more often than naught, with her piano being a major reason for her to stay for the time being until she can get out of there with it.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Some on here have speculated that he may be a red herring. The real stalker could be something more serious like another drug dealer.
That's fair. I could see it ending up that way too. This event right here could just be a path for DPC to cause the MC and Riona to let their guards down and make them more vulnerable to ambushes by the dealers in future episodes, should the event be triggered.
It’s definitely not over. At the end of episode 8 There still this blue van, who has been following Riona around for a while. It has to be one of the dealers or something more serious than ‘fast shooter". :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was trying to remember ‘fast shooter’ name but DPC never even bothered to give him one! :ROFLMAO: I wonder if he will come back?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, I hate too what DPC has done with Sage. She was a badass at first and DPC has turned her into Jill now! I haven´t lost interest in her, Bella or Jill, but right now I only play this game because is fucking immersive. The characters, the sexy and romantic scenes, the music, the sense of humor, Roster, the minigame of the house... All that is great, as always.

But at this point, and after the stupid ending of Chapter 7, I don´t give a fuck about the Burkes, the cliché LGTBI dramas, the husband of Bella, the mother of Tremolo and all those cheap soap opera plot twist and cliffhangers. If I comment them here and enter into theories is mostly because of boredom, not real interest. I´m curious about the closure of Quinn´s story. That´s all.
I can just imagine you seeing people talking about the "Others" route and thinking "Haha guys, I get it but the joke is getting repetitive" lol.

The Others DIK route is my main one now, I like Sage but as she was leaving the bad girl side I was losing interest little by little.
In my opinion, you are wrong: in the relationship with Sage, it is MC who goes completely crazy, without any apparent reason

basically leaves her, they take a break, over the rebound guy thing, then they meet again and Sage brings him back to his fuckbuddy state after promising patience that she doesn't show later, but at that point MC is fine with it.

All this just to establish that Mc is not happy with their relationship...I mean can we believe it? MC who has been laid once in his life and for lack of alternatives, is not comfortable being the fuckbuddy of the BADIK counterpart of the head cheerleader...

then crying and cuddling.

Sage recovers for a moment, and decides to give herself and MC a nice threesome with Quinn, if the gift wasn't enough, she adds that she OFFICIALLY likes to see MC having sex with another woman...

MC thinks it over and realizes: he doesn't want to see any girl, he just wants Sage.

all proudly goes to say it and Sage reiterates that she is not ready....

a suicide similar to the one in chapter 4, every 4 chapters MC feels the need to commit suicide

DK9b.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes