cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
The thing about Affinity that's getting interesting, is how close it's seemed to being done. Does that mean the game is almost over? Or will something else take it's place?

But I have so many playthroughs, that the affinity other than possibly measuring the length of the game, doesn't really matter to me. Because I'm usually focused on one path, and the majority of paths work best with CHICK. Unless your doing a full DICK run. Or Quinn? Which I personally don't give a shit about.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Example #2
Characters:
Jill, Josy, and MC
Description: MC is having a threesome with Jill and Josy. Jill is riding MC, and Josy is riding MC's face.

Example #3
Characters:
Maya and Sage
Description: A wallpaper of Maya and Sage making out. Sage is wearing black lingerie, and Maya is only wearing a thong.

I know what I want for Christmas :devilish: :love:

Dec 19, 2019
Patron milestone celebration
During the recent release, you helped me reach several patron milestones, and today I want to start the first step of the Patron reward that I have in mind.
The reward is a Custom Render set, much like I do for the highest tiers on Patreon, but for this particular set, every patron will be a part of what gets ordered, and every patron will receive the full set after I have produced it.
I will carry out the reward in three steps.
Step 1. Patrons comment what they would like to see in these custom renders in the comment section.
Step 2. I hand-pick 10-20 different entries and post a poll with them. All patrons will vote on the best ideas.
Step 3. I produce the top five ideas and post them for all patrons to see. There will be 4k, and Full HD versions of these custom renders.
And we start Step 1 today, in this very post.
Please, submit one idea for a custom render you'd like to see in the comment section below.
The rules:
  • You cannot violate Patreon's Terms of Service with your request.
  • The maximum character limit is no more than three girls and the MC.
  • Only one submission per patron. If you post multiple submissions, your submissions are disqualified.
Other than that! Enjoy!
If you want an example of how you can word a request, I will provide some of my examples below.
But feel free to post your idea differently, too.
If you see an idea below that you like, click the heart button on that comment, and I will take extra consideration when hand-picking the selection of entries for the poll in Step 2.
Example ideas
Example #1
Characters:
MC (the main character) and Isabella
Description: MC and Bella have sex on the sun chairs in the doggy style position. MC puts a thumb into her asshole as he fucks her.

Example #2
Characters:
Jill, Josy, and MC
Description: MC is having a threesome with Jill and Josy. Jill is riding MC, and Josy is riding MC's face.

Example #3
Characters:
Maya and Sage
Description: A wallpaper of Maya and Sage making out. Sage is wearing black lingerie, and Maya is only wearing a thong.

Dr PinkCake
Characters: Maya, Josy and MC
Description: Josy and Maya are passed out, time is running out and MC has the opportunity to save just one of them.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Lets imagine that DPC creates this poll:
"What reward do you prefer:
a) I make custom renders
b) I work 100% in the next update in order of releasing it as fast as possible"

What do you think people would vote?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'd rather have the update and not have the time wasted on customs.

But that's me
The trick here is that A and B are basically the same :LOL: What's content without release ? What's release without content ? :KEK: So best answer is no answer to this one :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DZR123

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The trick here is that A and B are basically the same :LOL: What's content without release ? What's release without content ? :KEK: So best answer is no answer to this one :ROFLMAO:
Like I said, it's just how I feel.

Perhaps it's just because of my age, or my impatience, or my medical & mental issues or whatever. A few customs isn't going to help much in making a full episode come to fruition.

But anyway, to each their own. Waiting long enough for this game to finish is the biggest issue I have coming back to play it, and honestly, I don't know if I'm 100% dedicating sticking around. I have for a long while yet before E9 drops to figure that out

Reactions: sixart

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Like I said, it's just how I feel.

Perhaps it's just because of my age, or my impatience, or my medical & mental issues or whatever. A few customs isn't going to help much in making a full episode come to fruition.

But anyway, to each their own.

It is not like it will take weeks to finish but maybe a week all together.

I also think it is a great way to get some ideas for the actual game in terms of scenarios to make the game even better.
To engage with the patreons in the end is also important.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It is not like it will take weeks to finish but maybe a week all together.

I also think it is a great way to get some ideas for the actual game in terms of scenarios to make the game even better.
To engage with the patreons in the end is also important.
Yeah I know. I'm just talking for me. I knew I'd be in the minority, that's fine, just getting my thoughts out there. (y)

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Characters: MC, Bella, and Jill
Description: Bella is riding MC on the lawn chair. Jill is behind wielding a chainsaw

Characters: MC, Jill, and Tybalt
Description: Tybalt walks in to see MC is fucking Jill doggystyle on his bed while eating the watermelon, still with... Jll's photo on it.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
DPC uses 6 machines with the same components, he has 6 RTX 3090s, it probably does the custom renderings while the other machines render images and animations.
I would think so yeah, with all of that hardware. If I had the money for that kind of set-up I'd be pleasantly happy myself probably trying to do my own game. Anyway, let's move on, and get the focus off of me. (y)

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
I was thinking...whoever chose Jill will have to watch out for her potential jealousy as well. We'll have to be very careful about our actions or what we say, and hope DPC doesn't play any tricks on us... :unsure:

Reactions: mightybored
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes