felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My favorite is Jade, if I rejected one of the 5 main girls will the storyline with Jade continue? Is there any confirmation to see if side characters like Jade will get a proper ending? If not I will stick to Bella.
I don't think so

some secondary girls seem to be open to a lasting relationship (Nichole and Lily especially), but Jade for now is quite adamant, I don't think there is a future with her, sorry

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
It's been a while since I have been here... 2000+ Pages o_O

Well Ep8 was mind blowing But for some reason - It felt shorter when compared to Ep7.

And like I said before - Jill Recital, Jill Scene :love: and... NO Halloween! :LUL:

I expected some drama from Chad's situation... but there was none... and DPC did some fuck-up in the ending - MC overreacting to know who Sage's parents are. (makes sense on some routes but not on all routes)

Anyways I am really excited for Ep9 and Interlude.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
...What you (and not only you, many other people from this topic) don't understand, is this game was not created by DPC for you, or me, or dalli, or shazba or a particular people/groups...
I um, I think maybe there may have been some sort of misunderstanding here... DPC explicitly told me he was making this game for me, as a Christmas present. He just didn't clarify which Christmas... :p

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I um, I think maybe there may have been some sort of misunderstanding here... DPC explicitly told me he was making this game for me, as a Christmas present. He just didn't clarify which Christmas... :p
+1 and a :ROFLMAO: (out of fucking reactions already)

wait a minute? He said that to you too?! I thought that was only just meant for me. What the hell, man? I feel cheated :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG and shazba

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If it's all the same to you I shall uncap it by telling EVERYONE that it was meant to be the year of 2257 ! Stay tuned folks !!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
My favorite is Jade, if I rejected one of the 5 main girls will the storyline with Jade continue? Is there any confirmation to see if side characters like Jade will get a proper ending? If not I will stick to Bella.
Keep in mind that there are 6 important girls in this game that are the 5 li and Quinn, the content of Jade goes per episode she returns in one episode and does not appear in the other

So it would be for episode 10 that she would return, Riona should have her content in episode 9 since in 8 she has nothing just a kiss same for Camila

My queen Nicole had content in episode 6 and she did not appear again until 8

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
It's been a while since I have been here... 2000+ Pages o_O

Well Ep8 was mind blowing But for some reason - It felt shorter when compared to Ep7.

And like I said before - Jill Recital, Jill Scene :love: and... NO Halloween! :LUL:

I expected some drama from Chad's situation... but there was none... and DPC did some fuck-up in the ending - MC overreacting to know who Sage's parents are. (makes sense on some routes but not on all routes)

Anyways I am really excited for Ep9 and Interlude.
Welcome back Ray, did you ckeck the Zoey preview? You can restart your all preview posts.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: `Ray`

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Keep in mind that there are 6 important girls in this game that are the 5 li and Quinn, the content of Jade goes per episode she returns in one episode and does not appear in the other

So it would be for episode 10 that she would return, Riona should have her content in episode 9 since in 8 she has nothing just a kiss same for Camila

My queen Nicole had content in episode 6 and she did not appear again until 8
I do feel bad for players that don't see their targeted girl for a while. In another big-time game, some people have waited multiple chapters for a girl to return, and she's only getting quick cameos here and there. Right now we're at the halfway point, and side-girl chases MAYBE have a decent amount of content with the girl they want?

So I can sympathize. I'm in that place too with a couple of games, so, it really sucks for sure.

Post edit: missed word

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Most likely, the threesome will open up some options in Sage's sex scenes. Sage liked to see Tremolo fucking another girl and she clearly doesn't mind sharing it with someone else. I think even on Sage's way we will see sex scenes of Sage with Lily or Rihanna or Josie (if she breaks up with May). As I have already said, DPC is moving towards increasing the amount of sex content, and combining popular fandoms in group sex scenes is a logical step.
Speaking of, seeing that Sage likes to watch MC get laid, setting her up as a cuckqueen would be an interesting turn. If you want to keep her as a DIK girl, that is.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
After more than 1000 rates, I wonder why there is still people bothering in writing a review of this game... :unsure: Is there something that can be said in a review that has not been said already?
Just a comment, nothing against writing reviews :)

Last edited:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Speaking of, seeing that Sage likes to watch MC get laid, setting her up as a cuckqueen would be an interesting turn. If you want to keep her as a DIK girl, that is.
I´m pretty sure that, if Tremolo fucks another girl, Sage would participate, not only watch. And that´s called "Threesome" or even "orgy", not "cuck". :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes