felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

An interesting article on reddit about what the system of permanent affinity will lead to in the future.
there are two positive aspects:
1) for now the major choices have not had significant effects on the story in absolute, but only globally as affinity
2) from the ninth chapter onwards, having become a game "monogamous" everyone should have the right affinity, if you do not have it will have to replay it from scratch

but surely it can as well become a controversial topic, for example in the last chapter the forced choice to copy from the papers found in the bathroom scares me enough, it is the best way to fail.
and actually being stuck as a neutral seems very advantageous

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
So I came to a realization that we're most likely getting the affinity meter reset and starting off as neutral again. The reason for this is that because of the major choice we make at the end of episode 8 locks us into a path for the 2nd half of the game, but in turn means that now, we have to deal with a new potential problem.

Take for example you got the Jill path, ended up with her and everything. Now though, since you're now dating Jill, means that there's potential to go the dick route, where you begin to do asshole things that begin to upset her, leading to potentially having an ending of the game where Jill breaks up with mc (either at the end of the game or halfway through the 2nd half). Another thing that can happen is that we get more potential love interests from the side girls we didn't get to romance before and in turn, even though you most likely went the dick route to choose others, now have to deal with new girls who in turn will only be available to dick/neutral/chick characters, and so now your new choices will lead to specific new girls reacting positively or poorly to your decisions and actions.
DPC himself writes in his official guide to the game that now the character is either a Dik, or a Neutral, or a Chick. But what I saw in episode 8 makes neutral walkthrough the most optimal because of the choice system. The Neutral has three choices out of three, whereas Dik or Chick has only two out of three. I do not know if DPC will somehow limit the decision-making of a neutral, because now it is the most balanced class to which all love interests and even a few side girls are available.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
90% of your comments are complains about M&J... You should learn to enjoy what you have... An game with enjoyable story, characters and theories for dalli. If not, sod off and try something else, it's simple. Your complains will not change something in the game... Like the ones which are complaining about the Zoey interlude. You do nothing useful, just fill the comments section with some shit about two characters which you just don't understand them, simple as that... I don't like that wood plank called Sally... But I'm not gonna complain about "her" or "her" fans... Is useless and pointless... :rolleyes:
What I'm trying to say is to skip over, dude... Okay, you're not a fan of M&J... Good, we know that, you don't need to remind us every 5 pages of this topic.

What you (and not only you, many other people from this topic) don't understand, is this game was not created by DPC for you, or me, or dalli, or shazba or a particular people/groups... It was made for everyone, so depends about your style, you can choose different paths. If you're more attracted by romance and sensual sex, yea... Go on chick and enjoy M&J, Jill and Bella... If you're a bit more of a badass you can go on neutral dik and have some encounters like sage or Envy. If you're really badass go on Sandy, S&M etc... If you' re after some punks Q&R and the list continues... Maybe this is one of the reasons why BaDIK is such a great game... Because you have many paths to explore or just to follow (depends on the player) and obviously when you have such situations, you can't make happy all the players, because every time will be somebody like you which doesn't like one of the characters, parts, paths etc but others do and vice-versa...
90% of my comments are not complaining about M&J, I talk about several topics, but it doesn´t matter. 100% of my comments could be bitter complains about the font used in the dialogues of the game, and it would be OK. Because here, people talk about what everyone considers interesting or just about what goes through their heads at a moment, just to pass the time. If you are not interested in what I say, I suggest you not to read them. Or better: to use the "ignore" button in my profile. I have been using lately with people whose comments are not of my interest, and I tell you, is a great thing. Cleans the forum and saves time of reading. It´s what I´m about to do with you, dude, and the users giving you (y), I´m afraid :ROFLMAO:

Another thing: 99,9% of the comments of this forum are "useless and pointless", using your words, since this is a pirate forum, and if (a big if) by chance DPC comes here from time to time to read comments, probably is just out of curiosity, not because he´s trying to satisfy our demands as pirates.

Some comments giving us news from Patreon or providing information about bugs are useful. The rest of the comments are just a bunch of guys fans of this game and bored to death, trying to pass the long, really long time between updates by commenting a lot of nonsenses: crazy theories, complains, fights about "my Li is better than yours" and things like that. That´s the reality of this forum: take it or leave it. If you think your comments are something else, that you are telling something more relevant or useful, you are sadly wrong. And you trying to say other people what they should say in this forum (not being a mod) or how to enjoy this game, is plain ridiculous. Again: if you are not interested in my comments or the ones of other users, "ignore" button is your friend. I know is mine. ;)

Last edited:

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
DPC himself writes in his official guide to the game that now the character is either a Dik, or a Neutral, or a Chick. But what I saw in episode 8 makes neutral walkthrough the most optimal because of the choice system. The Neutral has three choices out of three, whereas Dik or Chick has only two out of three. I do not know if DPC will somehow limit the decision-making of a neutral, because now it is the most balanced class to which all love interests and even a few side girls are available.
Neutral has limited affinity that goes from DIK - Netural - CHICK. So anything that requires Huge/Massive DIK or CHICK status is off-limits for them for the rest of the game. Up until now, that hasn't mattered much because those options were few and far between and almost all of them required Massive DIK/CHICK anyway so if you weren't doing a straight red/blue run you wouldn't get them.

Maybe more of those type of options show up now that affinity is permanent, but I feel like they'd be even more pointless unless most of them reverted back to the base level DIK/CHICK requirement. The other two affinities lock you to their alignment only and anyone who managed to burn down all of one side or the other before the midterm is almost certainly a Massive whatever to begin with.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I think the Sage/Quinn threesome was a now or never event for DPC. If MC and Sage enter into a relationship, even a DIK MC is going to drift into Chick choices because being in a relationship is going to limit him. Both MC and Sage are going to get lovey dovey with each other, and I doubt Quinn will want anything to do with either of them sexually, considering how much she hates public affection. If the DIK MC stays single, he will friendzone Sage which also takes the threesome off the table for the future. I think DPC gave us the threesome now just to mark that off the to-do list, because I really don't think Quinn is touching any relationship MC.
Maybe you are right. But even if Tremolo and Sage are in a serious relationship and lovey dovey with each other, as you say, Sage is wild enough to want to try a threesome. It seems that, sexually, she´s trying to make up with Tremolo for the time wasted with Chad. About Quinn, yes, she probably would not want to have sex with Sage and Tremolo if they are an "official" couple. But they are just about to have their first date. At the moment of the party, they could not be yet an "official" couple or just could not tell everybody yet so Quinn would not know they are "lovey dovey".

That party will has to have a really good climax to survive the hype is creating after more that a year waiting for it. If Tremolo goes to the party being Sage´s boyfriend, or at least dating with her, and can´t fool around with the HOTs and other girls, like he usually has done in other parties, is going to be a boring party. But, if DPC would have reserved that scene of the threesome for the party, imagine the story: Tremolo, Sage and Quinn have a few drinks, engage in some sexy games, and at some point, horny as hell, they decide to sneak out to Tremolo´s room and make the threesome. Even Riona or Lily, for example, could follow them and join... It could have resulted in an orgy!

I think a scene like that one would have more "weigh" than a threesome out of the blue in Quinn´s room. It would be a great climax for that party. And imagine the "walk of shame" the morning after, with the DIKs seeing all those gorgeous HOTs coming out Tremolo´s room, all of them green of envy ;)

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
1) for now the major choices have not had significant effects on the story in absolute, but only globally as affinity
Neutral has limited affinity that goes from DIK - Netural - CHICK. So anything that requires Huge/Massive DIK or CHICK status is off-limits for them for the rest of the game. Up until now, that hasn't mattered much because those options were few and far between and almost all of them required Massive DIK/CHICK anyway so if you weren't doing a straight red/blue run you wouldn't get them.

Maybe more of those type of options show up now that affinity is permanent, but I feel like they'd be even more pointless unless most of them reverted back to the base level DIK/CHICK requirement. The other two affinities lock you to their alignment only and anyone who managed to burn down all of one side or the other before the midterm is almost certainly a Massive whatever to begin with.
The affinity system is contradictory. You can have a constant affinity for example Dik and have the status of a Huge Chiсk. I thought he would refuse the status, as it only confuses. In addition, we forget about the relationship points that played an important role only in a couple of scenes, but now that we are on the path of the chosen girl, this should play a role. The only reason why we can play like a Dik on a Chick affinity is the probability of cheating on the chosen girl on the side where not affinity, but simply status will be checked. Although I really don't understand why we need to maintain the status now when we are on the path of a particular girl.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Maybe you are right. But even if Tremolo and Sage are in a serious relationship and lovey dovey with each other, as you say, Sage is wild enough to want to try a threesome. It seems that, sexually, she´s trying to make up with Tremolo for the time wasted with Chad. About Quinn, yes, she probably would not want to have sex with Sage and Tremolo if they are an "official" couple. But they are just about to have their first date. At the moment of the party, they could not be yet an "official" couple or just could not tell everybody yet so Quinn would not know they are "lovey dovey".

That party will has to have a really good climax to survive the hype is creating after more that a year waiting for it. If Tremolo goes to the party being Sage´s boyfriend, or at least dating with her, and can´t fool around with the HOTs and other girls, like he usually has done in other parties, is going to be a boring party. But, if DPC would have reserved that scene of the threesome for the party, imagine the story: Tremolo, Sage and Quinn have a few drinks, engage in some sexy games, and at some point, horny as hell, they decide to sneak out to Tremolo´s room and make the threesome. Even Riona or Lily, for example, could follow them and join... It could have resulted in an orgy!

I think a scene like that one would have more "weigh" than a threesome out of the blue in Quinn´s room. It would be a great climax for that party. And imagine the "walk of shame" the morning after, with the DIKs seeing all those gorgeous HOTs coming out Tremolo´s room, all of them green of envy ;)
Most likely, the threesome will open up some options in Sage's sex scenes. Sage liked to see Tremolo fucking another girl and she clearly doesn't mind sharing it with someone else. I think even on Sage's way we will see sex scenes of Sage with Lily or Rihanna or Josie (if she breaks up with May). As I have already said, DPC is moving towards increasing the amount of sex content, and combining popular fandoms in group sex scenes is a logical step.

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
What did poor Bianca ever do to you? Jill trusts her, I think it's okay to keep an open mind. If anything, I think she'll be a very useful ally in winning over Jill's family. Just look at Bianca's attitude towards the MC in comparison to Tybalt.
Totally agree! (y)
Also, the way Bianca looks at MC while he's playing during the recital makes me think of a few other things, but maybe in this case I'm being too mischievous....:ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The affinity system is contradictory. You can have a constant affinity for example Dik and have the status of a Huge Chiсk. I thought he would refuse the status, as it only confuses. In addition, we forget about the relationship points that played an important role only in a couple of scenes, but now that we are on the path of the chosen girl, this should play a role. The only reason why we can play like a Dik on a Chick affinity is the probability of cheating on the chosen girl on the side where not affinity, but simply status will be checked. Although I really don't understand why we need to maintain the status now when we are on the path of a particular girl.
On the other hand, after permament affinity, we are unlikely to be able to move and get opposite points. For example, a player with chick affinity will receive only chick points, that is, he will not be able to peek, will be polite and non-aggressive. Conversely, a player with a dik affinity will constantly stare at girls, swear, be rude and direct. Probably that's when relationship points will be needed. You can theoretically be a chick and be on Sage's path, but you will only get points after your actions of status. That would make sense. Relatively speaking, you're a Chick and you're dating Sage. She likes it when someone dominates her, but Chick is not available this and you are always nice and polite to her. As a result, when, for example, a value of 0 or so is reached, she says that I made a mistake, we don't fit together and we are too different.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I hope neutral affinity isn't just going to be a way of always having a choice between CHIK and DIK.

So on important situations, three different results. A CHIK, a neutral, a DIK, and of course, neutral status should not allow us to choose between the three.

For example, Chad's secret is revealed. The MC comes across the tri-alphas surrounding Chad (we imagine it's not for a hug), and there our status determines what follows:

- CHIK, we're stepping in to help Chad
-Neutral, we go our way
-DIK, we take a picture, and we publish it with a comment like "gangbang at the Jocks"

For more anecdotal stuff (like whether or not to calm Derek in epiose 8), we keep the neutral which allows you to choose between the DIK and CHIK.

sdxcvfg

Dec 9, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Thank u very much. I bought it on Steam, could u get the funding?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, her expressions are sometimes really creepy. :ROFLMAO:
If it wasn't for that vampiric smile she has, to me, she'd be the perfect VN girl, but even I get turned off when she bares her teeth and smiles. In that scene, when she agrees to become a couple with him, and smiles. it's just unsettling.

Imagine if Jill and Bianca propose a threesome, this guy runs away crying like MC.
Bot even going to dignify your remark and give you shit in backtalk, just going to ignore your ass

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojaner
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes