Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
If he does that I'm done with his games...
yup
One trick pony.
I do not think he will... I think he will kill Quinn off instead. Since she is unofficial and has a significant following, he can get his kill a girl kick on her, and not have to defend killing a main love interest.

I think Maya and Josy could be a great ending... but probably not. Something will fuck it up.

A Jill ending that is positive is kind of tough from an endurance standpoint. Plus there are zero possibilities in my mind that I would ever choose Jill over Bella.

Sage ending could be bittersweet or could really be great.

All the various side gals... I think would be fun to have some kind of a MC love boat thing, but naw, he won't do that.

Bella, I think we have to destroy her husband. Literally and figuratively. I think the true point for violence will be a home invasion by him and the Martial Artist young bull has to beat his ass. That would be both great and not.

Jade should get an ending to be your sugar momma WITH Bella, while rubbing it in Stephen's face....Side of Sage with that please!

Peace

Garen

May 6, 2017

Well losing Jade could be quite bad for you she'll probably hold a grudge against you and it may play into whether they help Maya or not. Also have no idea how she'll react to you dumping her and being in a relationship with her daughter... Not sure about cheating on select paths though but seems likely to me that "Others" may be the only way to continue with Rio and Envy. As the MC will put things on ice like he already has for some characters without your input.
Jade will definitely try but I'm sort of hopeful to smooth things over. There was never anything deeper with her and she was never into MC like most of the other girls. She wanted an affair more than the sex itself.

I'm hoping Tybalt is still in depression with his watermelon and champagne and won't try to pick a fight especially since I'm not in a relationship with Jill.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I am.
He is over promising.
He will not deliver.
It is just plain math and the fact the guy will not let others work on the project to share the real workload.
It is ok, you do not have to believe me.
Just do some simple math yourself.
Tell me that he gets done before 2033.
Peace
He's already started trimming feature creap (what, no Swyper anymore? Far fewer Rooster interactions in this update, etc.), and as time goes by he will narrow the focus to the story because, you know, that's how story telling works. But 16 total episodes shouldn't take him until any later than 2025. By which time the game will have grossed him probably close to $3 million. I don't know, maybe you have a short attention span or something, but I would have no problem maintaining focus on MY job for that long (I've maintained it for a lot longer already), and I don't get anything like that kind of remuneration. Long projects have their own appeal, when you're creative. Maybe you just haven't ever been inspired by the right project?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
For Maya and Josy I feel like DPC want to leave you the option to chose Maya (by dodging interaction with Josy) and Josy (by missing some important talk with Maya) but I don't know if he intented to leave you the option of keeping the two of them.
I think there will be three different endings out of this relationship, and its clear you can go for "both". Just pay attention to both of them and you will see it... Josy wears the Sweatshirt from the MC in EP8 and Maya will have sex with him in the spa and let him cum inside of her later at the dorm party... you can get both falling in love. Its more like a question if DPC decided to give this relationship a happy ending for them all. (in DPC games there can happen anything... fire for example :D)

But iam sure, everything in the Maya/Josy triangle leads too three endings at least, one with josy, one with maya, one with both of them.. (for counting the happy endings only of course... iam pretty sure you can fuck up big time too and loose them)

To end up with both you need to pay attention equally, it might not be that important in the first two seasons so far... but there are differences if you dont pay attention equally here... like for instance maya dont want to have sex with you in the spa, or Josy isnt wearing the sweatshirt from the MC and other little things and hints.

It will be interesting to see all the outcomes here, but i am pretty sure there will be an outcome where you will end up with both of them. There is no point in even starting something like that if this will not be an option.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah I don't trust Bianca at all. Not.At.All. I don't need another she-bitch interfering in my relationship with Jill; first Zoey (maybe) and now Bianca? It's going to be fucking hard enough dealing with Jill's parents, Tybalt, the Sage/Burke thing.

Keep away from my Jill you red-headed she witch bitch
What did poor Bianca ever do to you? Jill trusts her, I think it's okay to keep an open mind. If anything, I think she'll be a very useful ally in winning over Jill's family. Just look at Bianca's attitude towards the MC in comparison to Tybalt.

What do you guys and gals reckon Josy sees in Maya? Like why is Josy so into Maya in the first place? I don't see any chemistry between them at all.
I Imagine she sees the same things I see in Maya: she's a fun, witty girl with a just the right mix of bashfulness and boldness. I think Josy enjoys teasing Maya out of her comfort zone bit by bit, but also appreciates that Maya loves Josy's borderline-corny sentimental side, too. While Patrick's ultimatum brought out the worst in both girls, they can also bring out the best in each other when they don't need to look over their shoulders constantly. I really do hope they can make a go of it, with or (if necessary) without the MC.

As for the rest, I agree with a lot of your takes on the various relationships, but there are a few I see differently.

Cool relationships in the game:
  • Sage and mc - Best chemistry in the game right up to episode 6. It kinda went a little down hill after that, fucking rebound bs!
I feel the inverse. I thought they had a pretty good thing going after the kiss in Episode 5 and that Hangout in Episode 6. But now that we've endured the Rebound Guy discussion and the threesome with Quinn - to say nothing of last minute non-fuck buddies being waved into the same content with nary a glance - I think Sage's romance path is extremely uneven.

Meanwhile Sage's friendship path is now the best in the game. She's initially pissed when the MC rejects her, then impressed when he sticks to his guns, then grateful when she needed a shoulder to cry on, and now she's just downright happy to have someone so cool and uncomplicated in her life. I'll take more of that any day!

Not so cool relationships in the game:
  • MC and Jill - It's so sterile! Hopefully after Tybalt got buried and they fucked it'll take on a new life. I wanna see her getting frisky with him at college. Considering she instigated their first time together, there's significant hope for her.
I thought they had some good chemistry at times, particularly on their dates. I do agree that Jill's at her best when she's an active participant in events, so hopefully that will start to include their lewd scenes now that she's finally taken the plunge.

The love for M&J is because their looks. The repulse for M&J is because of their personalities and the way they treat Tremolo the first chapters of the story. Sage treats Tremolo bad at the beginning of the game forcing him to spy on Chad, but then redeems herself by helping him when he needs a place to stay and being a good friend for him (not to talk about being his "fuck buddy" :LOL:). Bella is cold with Tremolo (but she´s cold with everybody except Jill anyway) but she´s nothing but great with him, even when he goes drunk to a date (I mean, dinner :ROFLMAO: ) with her. And Jill is great with Tremolo from the beginning. She helps him when he´s assaulted by Chad, when Trybald threatens with suing him, and don´t even ask for something in return. M&J are the ones that, after manipulating Tremolo and hurting his feelings at the beginning of the game, continue asking for more and more "because friendship", and dragging him into their problems and dramas, without helping him with any of his problems in return.
IMHO, the hate for Maya and Josy is because they get to treat the player the way we get to treat everyone else these sorts of games: "I know it was wrong to date both of you at the same time, but it's just too hard to choose! How about we settle on a threesome - but no strings attached just yet!" :p

Discord Poll (I gave it a few days to accumulate votes):

View attachment 1535756

I can't say I disagree with the order, especially the top 3 being in the top 3.

But, what I really want to know is WHAT FIVE SICK FUCKS VOTED MADAME AS THE MOST ENJOYABLE LEWD SCENE?????

I hope they voted for it as a joke.
Even ironically, 5 votes is too much.

I can agree with Jill and Bella near the top, but the Sage/Quinn threesome feels really overrated; it feels more like one of those horrible dream sequences than something that fits in with either girl (at this stage, anyway). I'd have said Lily or Maya should be next in line.

You don't?

If you think about it, when DPC is building a scene he must have a thought process as to who and what he's going to put there and why. Sometimes he'll stick a character in the background simply as a filler, or some bric-a-brac simply for décor. Other times, he'll put a specific character or object in a specific place for a specific purpose to be revealed later. I think combined with other possible evidence (the picture under the door, the short clothes, etc.), including the stool and low mirror as indications she had (has?) a kid makes sense.

For me, the only compelling argument (and granted, it's a good one) that the stepstool and low mirror are meaningless is that they are included in the Daz3D asset of the bathroom:

View attachment 1535811

However, as evidenced by the window, just because it's included in the kit does not mean DPC must use it. DPC could have put anything in that spot (a simple trash can would have worked perfectly), or he could have put nothing at all. So, either he said, "Fuck it," and left the stool and mirror in place, or he intentionally left it in place for a specific reason. My guess is the latter.

But I've been wrong before.
That makes sense and yet... if the stool was for a lost child, why isn't it locked up with all the other mementos? The fact that it's still in the bathroom suggests it's just a handy item to have around, which in turn suggests it might never have been meant for a child.

Granted, sometimes you need to dial back the realism and put things where the audience can see what they need to see. But currently the stool is the only thing that could point to a lost child; certainly the snippet we got of Bella and James doesn't suggest anything of the sort. For now, I'm going to say the stool is just a standard asset that DPC left in.

Don't count on it. Patreons are a bunch of freaks. :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's like I'm looking in a mirror! :D

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
You know the saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

I have done my best to showcase the Madame's finer points, but there's just no pleasing some people! :rolleyes:

There is one aspect where the Madame shines brighter than the other characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p
Agreed. Madame actually looks pretty good in 2D.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
The part it was made for everyone is the only thing that's wrong here... you saw the warning at the first time game boot up right ?! DPC warns folks IT'S NOT FOR EVERYONE ! Clearly cases like we have here is what was the point of said warning... besides making a fuss about a VNs characters ?!? :oops: Seriously I hope this will be his biggest challenge in life :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: It makes him look really immature to not being able to understand this very simple thing as

Nooo... best thing to do is making an effort to make a couple of virtual characters look bad every chance you get... :KEK:

But there's a good thing from it too... you can learn some things about the folks behind their user IDs as well... at least what they represent here ! Not sure if it needs a pointing system... but you can make your own little choice here to care or ignore these people just like it were a DIK/CHICK choice :ROFLMAO:
Uhm, yea... I still don't understand why he left that warning in the opening, but I can see your point, however it wasn't exactly what I was trying to say :D

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What did poor Bianca ever do to you?
Nothing... as of yet... this mistrust was planted by me and you too can check again the shots of Bianca during the recital... these are not the looks that say " Oh well... I'm not interested anyways ! " :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes