Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I do want to give Rio a go.
I really wish she was a main. The events with her now seem to suggest that her and Cammy are in some kind of relationship at this point. That's what it looks like to me anyway, and that's the main reason I don't care for the J\M route, I always feel like a third wheel or something Maya is just testing out.

I guess it's all or nothing right? IF I'm going to do it, might as well just do it right
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure none of her scenes rely on you being a Dik. You just cant be 100% Chick because you have to accept Quinn's offer. I think just ordering sushi and a fusion meal unlocks all of her content no matter what affinity you are.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the Sage/Quinn threesome was a now or never event for DPC. If MC and Sage enter into a relationship, even a DIK MC is going to drift into Chick choices because being in a relationship is going to limit him. Both MC and Sage are going to get lovey dovey with each other, and I doubt Quinn will want anything to do with either of them sexually, considering how much she hates public affection. If the DIK MC stays single, he will friendzone Sage which also takes the threesome off the table for the future. I think DPC gave us the threesome now just to mark that off the to-do list, because I really don't think Quinn is touching any relationship MC.
I think you are right, DPC wanted to do it and there was no more time

maybe the only missed opportunity would have been the fourth chapter if MC went to stay with the HOTs, there is also Sage who tells MC how she thinks Quinn has a soft spot for him. there it would have worked better in my opinion, even if at that time the relationship with Quinn was worse (now it's not said that it has improved, but there is a kind of general amnesia)

if it wasn't now, it would have been in the seventh, but there the contrast with the rebound guy would have been even worse.

testington

Oct 2, 2017
Well thats just awesome timing ive got a bug playing the same song just all the time. Of course it happens to me in the update with the big recital. I´ve used the search function a bit but couldnt find any solution. Some

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
After thinking about the end of Ep 8 and the Josy/Maya path, how many people think the thruple relationship split is coming soon, as in the beginning of Ep 9 and probably the result of the Burke family meeting. I just find it so odd that Josy and Maya never got their moment to be either accepted or rejected by the MC. All the other LIs got one, and yes I do realize that Jill never gets rejected, but I have the feeling that is solely due to Bella's ending and Jill needing to stay in the dark. Jill will probably get a "it's not you, it's me" phone call at the beginning of Ep 9 for all paths that don't end with Bella but still need to reject Jill.

DPC is building to something, and from a gameplay perspective we are running out of time for a meaningful solo route with either of the girls. If DPC is to be believed, both from the midway point comment he made and the "chapter 8/16" reference in game, we have 8 episodes left to go. If solo routes are to exist in anything other than the closing monologue, we need those routes available to us soon. I just get the feeling the absence of a "crossroads" event for M/J is going to lead to the MC getting a chance to choose solo paths, or try to save the thruple.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
After thinking about the end of Ep 8 and the Josy/Maya path, how many people think the thruple relationship split is coming soon
While I can see what are Jill (romantic movie "meant to be" kind) and Sage (romantic movie I love you, I hate you but we are so great together) road and where they're going, I don't have any idea about Maya/Josy and Bella. There is still to many missing pieces about Bella and her story to know where it's going (yeah you can have theory but there is no way to tell which theory is more likely to happen for now). For Maya and Josy I feel like DPC want to leave you the option to chose Maya (by dodging interaction with Josy) and Josy (by missing some important talk with Maya) but I don't know if he intented to leave you the option of keeping the two of them.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Hahaha, great reasoning: "no, they are not". :ROFLMAO: Anyway, I´m not interested in your opinion, don´t bother in elaborate it. IF you are able to elaborate it.

And great advice too: "just play another route".:ROFLMAO: That´s exactly what I have been doing since the first time I played this game. But I can´t get rid of them. No matter how much I ignore them or how many times I use the skip button during their scenes, they always return. :LOL:
90% of your comments are complains about M&J... You should learn to enjoy what you have... An game with enjoyable story, characters and theories for dalli. If not, sod off and try something else, it's simple. Your complains will not change something in the game... Like the ones which are complaining about the Zoey interlude. You do nothing useful, just fill the comments section with some shit about two characters which you just don't understand them, simple as that... I don't like that wood plank called Sally... But I'm not gonna complain about "her" or "her" fans... Is useless and pointless... :rolleyes:
What I'm trying to say is to skip over, dude... Okay, you're not a fan of M&J... Good, we know that, you don't need to remind us every 5 pages of this topic.

What you (and not only you, many other people from this topic) don't understand, is this game was not created by DPC for you, or me, or dalli, or shazba or a particular people/groups... It was made for everyone, so depends about your style, you can choose different paths. If you're more attracted by romance and sensual sex, yea... Go on chick and enjoy M&J, Jill and Bella... If you're a bit more of a badass you can go on neutral dik and have some encounters like sage or Envy. If you're really badass go on Sandy, S&M etc... If you' re after some punks Q&R and the list continues... Maybe this is one of the reasons why BaDIK is such a great game... Because you have many paths to explore or just to follow (depends on the player) and obviously when you have such situations, you can't make happy all the players, because every time will be somebody like you which doesn't like one of the characters, parts, paths etc but others do and vice-versa...

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
After thinking about the end of Ep 8 and the Josy/Maya path, how many people think the thruple relationship split is coming soon, as in the beginning of Ep 9 and probably the result of the Burke family meeting. I just find it so odd that Josy and Maya never got their moment to be either accepted or rejected by the MC. All the other LIs got one, and yes I do realize that Jill never gets rejected, but I have the feeling that is solely due to Bella's ending and Jill needing to stay in the dark. Jill will probably get a "it's not you, it's me" phone call at the beginning of Ep 9 for all paths that don't end with Bella but still need to reject Jill.

DPC is building to something, and from a gameplay perspective we are running out of time for a meaningful solo route with either of the girls. If DPC is to be believed, both from the midway point comment he made and the "chapter 8/16" reference in game, we have 8 episodes left to go. If solo routes are to exist in anything other than the closing monologue, we need those routes available to us soon. I just get the feeling the absence of a "crossroads" event for M/J is going to lead to the MC getting a chance to choose solo paths, or try to save the thruple.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I feel like DPC want to leave you the option to chose Maya (by dodging interaction with Josy) and Josy (by missing some important talk with Maya) but I don't know if he intented to leave you the option of keeping the two of them.
I get that feeling as well. You are only ever given the choice to hang out in a one on one setting. They talk about doing this as a group put it is never the case. Like calling them to hang out, you have to pick one, or neither, you can't just say "Hey, you girls want to do something tonight?". Your always pulled in one direction and it is almost never as a thruple.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
this game was not created by DPC for you, or me, or dalli, or shazba or a particular people/groups... It was made for everyone
The part it was made for everyone is the only thing that's wrong here... you saw the warning at the first time game boot up right ?! DPC warns folks IT'S NOT FOR EVERYONE ! Clearly cases like we have here is what was the point of said warning... besides making a fuss about a VNs characters ?!? :oops: Seriously I hope this will be his biggest challenge in life :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: It makes him look really immature to not being able to understand this very simple thing as
you can choose different paths
Nooo... best thing to do is making an effort to make a couple of virtual characters look bad every chance you get... :KEK:

But there's a good thing from it too... you can learn some things about the folks behind their user IDs as well... at least what they represent here ! Not sure if it needs a pointing system... but you can make your own little choice here to care or ignore these people just like it were a DIK/CHICK choice :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

Vivyay

Jun 16, 2017
I've got some small bugs & stuff to report, but I don't have access to the discord, which, I assume, has a channel for just that.
Sooooooo if anyone could copy&paste the following there I'd appreciate it.
Cheers.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I also miss Madame's scene, because @shazba has not yet convinced me of the goodness of the character
You know the saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

I have done my best to showcase the Madame's finer points, but there's just no pleasing some people! :rolleyes:

There is one aspect where the Madame shines brighter than the other characters.

:p

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You know the saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

I have done my best to showcase the Madame's finer points, but there's just no pleasing some people! :rolleyes:

There is one aspect where the Madame shines brighter than the other characters.

:p
Hardly. All the girls look amazing in 2d. Have you seen Maya's cartoon boobs? The thiccness of Bella or Sage in all its flat glory?

• Wow
Reactions: Catlyn and shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes