Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
As Sage fan, i enjoyed more Jill´s scene than the threesome with Quinn and Sage.
I watched the threesome scene a day or two ago, thought it was alright, but I guess it's not having the connection to the girls that kept my "alright" from going to the next level. I like helping Sage, only had two or three interactions, albeit brief, with Quinn.

I guess it's hard for me to watch a scene and just take it for what it is, the sex, rather than getting a connection with the characters during it. I guess if I went the Sage route, I'd feel more than just an "eh" watching it.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
That's one thing I think is really cool about this game is this type of artwork. It's a cool thing to buy for yourself throughout the game, almost like your own personal trophy wall showcase.
It is nice! Some of 2D artwork are kind are hit or miss to be honest. :unsure:
I like these obviously :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But who the hell even ask for this one !?! :mad:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
My red heart is only for Maya and Josy not for Madame I just want to clarify :ROFLMAO:

I hope that people will show more rejection of her and do not start trolling saying that "they like her" so that DPC can see reality.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
It's just that many have forgotten that Sage was and is a wild and insatiable girl for whom fucking on Tybalt's bed during a prep party or fucking in front of Quinn and Riona is the order of things. I don't think that a threesome will change anything serious, it rather portends some kind of romantic line with Sage, Quinn and MС.
I wasn´t talking about the threesome. I was talking about the scene you get if you don´t tell her about Chad. Probably most of the people didn´t even know that the scene exists because most of the people told Sage about Chad, as I did. I have discovered that scene only after seeing that poll and looking for it in the walkthrough. Is not even in the "Scenes" section of the phone, or at least is not unlocked by the mod.

The threesome is OK, IMO. Is not out of character for Sage, Quinn or Tremolo. I just think it comes in the wrong moment. I would have more sense DURING the Halloween party, or AFTER the Halloween party, to celebrate the success or something, not before. But I suppose that after trolling everybody not including the Halloween party in this update, DPC has to include something juicy with those characters, and that´s the threesome scene.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: Madame I think is the only case where 2D improves her... without those varicolored veins she rejuvenates 30-40 years

probably the other protagonist of the interlude with Zoey, after all we don't even know her story

Reactions: Marley300

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I disagree with your opinion. They are definetly not. If you dislike them, just play another route.
Hahaha, great reasoning: "no, they are not". :ROFLMAO: Anyway, I´m not interested in your opinion, don´t bother in elaborate it. IF you are able to elaborate it.

And great advice too: "just play another route".:ROFLMAO: That´s exactly what I have been doing since the first time I played this game. But I can´t get rid of them. No matter how much I ignore them or how many times I use the skip button during their scenes, they always return. :LOL:

Reactions: Johnyboie

always86

Mar 19, 2020
You don't?

If you think about it, when DPC is building a scene he must have a thought process as to who and what he's going to put there and why. Sometimes he'll stick a character in the background simply as a filler, or some bric-a-brac simply for décor. Other times, he'll put a specific character or object in a specific place for a specific purpose to be revealed later. I think combined with other possible evidence (the picture under the door, the short clothes, etc.), including the stool and low mirror as indications she had (has?) a kid makes sense.

For me, the only compelling argument (and granted, it's a good one) that the stepstool and low mirror are meaningless is that they are included in the Daz3D asset of the bathroom:

View attachment 1535811

However, as evidenced by the window, just because it's included in the kit does not mean DPC must use it. DPC could have put anything in that spot (a simple trash can would have worked perfectly), or he could have put nothing at all. So, either he said, "Fuck it," and left the stool and mirror in place, or he intentionally left it in place for a specific reason. My guess is the latter.

But I've been wrong before.
Honestly I’d never really considered the foot stool connected to the low mirror. I always thought the mirror was in a weird place but never connected that and the foot stool with the kid theory.

The only other real evidence for a kid is the kids books, but I think they repeat, at the same time in different areas of her house, so they might just be filler.

I’ve said for a while I think there is probably a blood stain under Bella’s wonky cabinet. Dead kid, indirectly caused by James fits with the Bella mystery. I just hope it isn’t that because it‘s super bleak.

I wish he’d hired a better 2D artist. This guy isn’t bad, but there are artists out there who do much sexier lewd work.

Reactions: Marley300

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Losing Jade was not that bad. I honestly can't even remember when we started an affair with that teacher. But please don't tell me now that we've chosen one main pairing at the "Crossroads", all the side girls will start getting pruned off.

Sage may be my main girl but I cannot bear losing Riooooooo and Envy. Take the rest but leave those two god.

Well losing Jade could be quite bad for you she'll probably hold a grudge against you and it may play into whether they help Maya or not. Also have no idea how she'll react to you dumping her and being in a relationship with her daughter... Not sure about cheating on select paths though but seems likely to me that "Others" may be the only way to continue with Rio and Envy. As the MC will put things on ice like he already has for some characters without your input.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes