magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Discord Poll (I gave it a few days to accumulate votes):

View attachment 1535756

I can't say I disagree with the order, especially the top 3 being in the top 3.

But, what I really want to know is WHAT FIVE SICK FUCKS VOTED MADAME AS THE MOST ENJOYABLE LEWD SCENE?????

I hope they voted for it as a joke.
Madame only 5 votes? Rigged.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

View attachment 1535756

But, what I really want to know is WHAT FIVE SICK FUCKS VOTED MADAME AS THE MOST ENJOYABLE LEWD SCENE?????

Maya scene top 4, only behind Sage Quinn threesome (two fandoms together) Bella first (of course) and Jill first (even more of course). Not bad.
However, it kinda follow the pools were Sage, Bella and Jill goes always first and then we got Maya and Josy and finally the secondary girls.

Poor Sandy, she gave everything and she gets nothing, sadly, i like her actitude.
The closest we got to a foursomee on the low tiers. Thats bad, i like Tara, i blame the gloryhole, i hate them.

I think DPC should get the hint about Madame.

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
I'm just guessing but maybe the small mirror is so Bella can shave her pussy that or she just likes seeing herself pee. Only other guess would be she and James had a kid but there no photos of them with a kid that I know of.
Not only the small mirror but also the footstool: it has the perfect height to allow a child to reach the sink and wash his hands

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 1535756

I just realized that I never saw the Sage scene.... from the walkthough I found out that it's my fault for being too sincere....

I also miss Madame's scene, because shazba has not yet convinced me of the goodness of the character

I have to say that I agree with both the first and last positions

among the secondary scenes, rightly not high in the rankings, the one with Sara in my opinion is very exciting indeed

the listless threesome of Maya and Josy and Jade instead are big disappointments

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

View attachment 1535756

Well, one of them was DPC himself :D

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021

View attachment 1535756

Totally agree on Jill scene being nr1. Thinking of it, even best scene ever.

Reactions: Fendrall

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

View attachment 1535756

Voted for a threesome with Sage and Quinn. Despite some confusion of decision-making (I blame alcohol for this), this is quite in the spirit of the good old Sage. Wild and aggressive in sex, but at the same time sensitive and open. It should be noted that at the time of sex, Sage and MС were not dating and for them it was just meaningless sex. It's just sex - that's what Heather would say.
My main problem with the scene with Jill is that he's totally unsexy. Completely inappropriate music, atmosphere. I would like it to be a little dirtier (although I agree the scene when Jill is fucked from behind was not bad). I hope over time Jill will become more liberated and depraved.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Are people thinking of this as more evidence Bella had a kid?
You don't?

If you think about it, when DPC is building a scene he must have a thought process as to who and what he's going to put there and why. Sometimes he'll stick a character in the background simply as a filler, or some bric-a-brac simply for décor. Other times, he'll put a specific character or object in a specific place for a specific purpose to be revealed later. I think combined with other possible evidence (the picture under the door, the short clothes, etc.), including the stool and low mirror as indications she had (has?) a kid makes sense.

For me, the only compelling argument (and granted, it's a good one) that the stepstool and low mirror are meaningless is that they are included in the Daz3D asset of the bathroom:

1638988053060.jpeg

However, as evidenced by the window, just because it's included in the kit does not mean DPC must use it. DPC could have put anything in that spot (a simple trash can would have worked perfectly), or he could have put nothing at all. So, either he said, "Fuck it," and left the stool and mirror in place, or he intentionally left it in place for a specific reason. My guess is the latter.

But I've been wrong before.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I just realized that I never saw the Sage scene.... from the walkthough I found out that it's my fault for being too sincere....
I was asking myself why that scene with Sage wasn´t one of the popular ones. Probably is because most of the people (like you and myself) missed it. By the way, thanks DPC: if the player is sincere and honors his word to Sage, the reward is... not to see a sexy scene. :rolleyes:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You don't?

If you think about it, when DPC is building a scene he must have a thought process as to who and what he's going to put there and why. Sometimes he'll stick a character in the background simply as a filler, or some bric-a-brac simply for décor. Other times, he'll put a specific character or object in a specific place for a specific purpose to be revealed later. I think combined with other possible evidence (the picture under the door, the short clothes, etc.), including the stool and low mirror as indications she had (has?) a kid makes sense.

For me, the only compelling argument (and granted, it's a good one) that the stepstool and low mirror are meaningless is that they are included in the Daz3D asset of the bathroom:

View attachment 1535811

However, as evidenced by the window, just because it's included in the kit does not mean DPC must use it. DPC could have put anything in that spot (a simple trash can would have worked perfectly), or he could have put nothing at all. So, either he said, "Fuck it," and left the stool and mirror in place, or he intentionally left it in place for a specific reason. My guess is the latter.

But I've been wrong before.
Maybe James is short

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
View attachment 1535843 View attachment 1535845
My only wish for S3, Lily and Nicole threesome.
#DPCmakeithappen.
By the way, I'm almost 100% sure that this is our official next threesome in the game (well, either Queen and Lily).

I was asking myself why that scene with Sage wasn´t one of the popular ones. Probably is because most of the people (like you and myself) missed it. By the way, thanks DPC: if the player is sincere and honors his word to Sage, the reward is... not to see a sexy scene. :rolleyes:
It's just that many have forgotten that Sage was and is a wild and insatiable girl for whom fucking on Tybalt's bed during a prep party or fucking in front of Quinn and Riona is the order of things. I don't think that a threesome will change anything serious, it rather portends some kind of romantic line with Sage, Quinn and MС.

Reactions: Heycock
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes