Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Devs ALWAYS bite more that they can chew. It´s like a law of nature. Half a year per update proves that, in this case.
Yeah, a certain game in my sig has been 10 months since last update. If you have too much ambition and think too big, you can definitely screw yourself in the end development wise.

Reactions: J.A.L.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
It's maya overall, , Josy came clean even on first date. As mc I didn't fuck her on first chance that give because I knew better and I was right. Josy is best and great as friend and maya is hypocrite at best.
Josy is just marginally better. Yes, she says to him that she is into a relationship... after flirting with him, going to a date with him, and kissing him. And, when Tremolo says "OK, this was a mistake, farewell", she attracts him again. Then the second date, a romantic one, she hints that her relationship is mostly over, they even have sex, and then... the bomb. They both, Josy and Maya, create false illusions in him. They both are manipulative bitches that play with the guy and absorb him into their dramas. But manipulative bitches with a pretty 3D model. If Maya and Josy would have a 3D model like the one of Wendy and the feminist, they would not have more fans than Tybald.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Sep 9, 2021
Josy is just marginally better. Yes, she says to him that she is into a relationship... after flirting with him, going to a date with him, and kissing him. And, when Tremolo says "OK, this was a mistake, farewell", she attracts him again. Then the second date, a romantic one, she hints that her relationship is mostly over, they even have sex, and then... the bomb. They both, Josy and Maya, create false illusions in him. They both are manipulative bitches that play with the guy and absorb him into their dramas. But manipulative bitches with a pretty 3D model. If Maya and Josy would have a 3D model like the one of Wendy and the feminist, they would not have more fans than Tybald.
I get the Idea where are you coming from. I am agreeing it but not competently specially about Josy. Do me a favor play the game as her(Josy) friend only and spend some time with her in pool when she invite you.

I am sure that conversation will certainly change you POV on josy. peace out !

You : after flirting with him, going to a date with him, and kissing him.
I think : It's more of because she thaught that it was over with maya and also she is not pure lesbian or feminist :LOL:.

You : If Maya and Josy would have a 3D model like the one of Wendy and the feminist, they would not have more fans than Tybald.
I think : That apply on any Li bro.

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Josy is the most beautiful girl in the game, her scenes are not just sex, they are sex combined with extreme passion,
vanilla lvl 100, no other beats her at that(y).
So damn true but don't forget Jills lewd scene eventhough she is inexperienced. That wasn't just sex.... That was pure passion.
And since i'm a sucker for the music, DPC choose 2 perfect songs for the scene.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
You : If Maya and Josy would have a 3D model like the one of Wendy and the feminist, they would not have more fans than Tybald.
I think : That apply on any Li bro.
I don´t think so. If all Lis would have the 3D model of Wendy and the feminists, this game would be way less popular, for sure, and Sage, Jill and Bella would probably not have fans. But they would not inspire the repulse that Maya and Josy inspire in a lot of people, even having cute 3D models.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Losing Jade was not that bad. I honestly can't even remember when we started an affair with that teacher. But please don't tell me now that we've chosen one main pairing at the "Crossroads", all the side girls will start getting pruned off.

Sage may be my main girl but I cannot bear losing Riooooooo and Envy. Take the rest but leave those two god.

Sep 9, 2021
I don´t think so. If all Lis would have the 3D model of Wendy and the feminists, this game would be way less popular, for sure, and Sage, Jill and Bella would probably not have fans. But they would not inspire the repulse that Maya and Josy inspire in a lot of people, even having cute 3D models.
*"" I don´t think so. If all Lis would have the 3D model of Wendy and the feminists, this game would be way less popular, for sure, and Sage, Jill and Bella would probably not have fans. : Agreed ""*

But they would not inspire the repulse that Maya and Josy inspire in a lot of people, even having cute 3D models. : Please explain this.

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Jill isn't at the party, but lives there, so it could be her, though I'd be surprised. Ashley, Elena, Heather, Melanie, and Sarah are all upstairs. Quinn too, but it's not her. So yeah, it could be just about anyone. And of course, Arieth is at the Jock party.
Didn’t I read many months ago that MBG Man Bun Guy was modeled after what DPC looks like IRL?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
What do you guys and gals reckon Josy sees in Maya? Like why is Josy so into Maya in the first place? I don't see any chemistry between them at all.

On that note:

Cool relationships in the game:
  • Bella and mc - It was just sex, but it was really hot sex.
  • Derek and Ash - They were definitely cool together, I hope Anthony hasn't knocked her up!
  • John Boy & Elena - They're like that couple that finish each other's sentences, totally know each other inside and out.
  • Magnar and Sally - I don't know what just fucking happened with them in the last episode, but that shot when you ring Magnar for his services and he's holding her and she's looking up at him - he's a god!
  • MC and Josy - They go so well together, that scene in ep8 at the gym, that's how young love should be, you fuck wherever you can get away with it!
  • MC and Lily - Like she says, a DIK and a HOT rolling together, the two new up-coming stars of the houses. A good match.
  • MC and Nicole - She's so fucking into him, it hurts!
  • Neil and Lynette - Apart from her dying 9 months after he fucked her, I'm starting to like the dynamic between the two in her diary.
  • Quinn and MC - The best part about the relationship is other characters starting to realise what's going on.
  • Sage and mc - Best chemistry in the game right up to episode 6. It kinda went a little down hill after that, fucking rebound bs!
  • Tommy and Heather - It's a fucking train wreck, but in a totally enjoyable way.
Not so cool relationships in the game:
  • Dawe and Arieth - She's cucking the shit outta him!
  • Jade and mc - She's thinking about how much she hates Stephen while she's fucking the mc.
  • Jade and Stephen - Just get a fucking divorce already!
  • Maya and Josy - They are too depressing together. The only saving grace was the diarrhoea shit joke.
  • MC and Jill - It's so sterile! Hopefully after Tybalt got buried and they fucked it'll take on a new life. I wanna see her getting frisky with him at college. Considering she instigated their first time together, there's significant hope for her.
On the fence relationships:
  • MC and Maya - There are some really sweet moments earlier on, but the throuple has just complicated it.
  • MC and Zoey - Need more input!!!
There are other potential parings (mc and Riona, or mc and Sarah for example), but there's nothing really in these relationships, so I'll leave them out.
It seems to me that it is more a question of contrast or that the tree does not let you see the forest. The chemistry between Josy and the MC is automatic, you buy it as soon as you see it, it's like in acting, the role is well written and the actors add even more chemistry, it dazzles. The chemistry between Maya and the MC is built, it goes step by step, it's not instantaneous but it grows as the story progresses.
Josy and Maya on the other hand.... DPC doesn't throw their chemistry in our faces from minute zero, nor does it give us much time to see the construction... The flashback he showed barely gives us an idea, but very fleeting, and the anecdotes they tell tell tell us that the chemistry exists, but at the same time we know so much about the bad moments that it's hard for us to see how that chemistry works or worked.
It's hard to explain in words the feeling I have at this point, but, just by watching the conversation between Maya and Josy alone when Josy arrives at B&R, it shows love, and I doubt that situation would happen without chemistry.
And I'm interested in commenting on Zoey's part, which so far is only a memory without interaction, which leaves us only with the partial vision of the MC... who on top of that is not even clear what she was for him... there are many points to explore, not only chemically, but in history, in possible retcons, in drama, in fun or why not, she can still be simply the person who knows the MC better not included Neil.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
*"" I don´t think so. If all Lis would have the 3D model of Wendy and the feminists, this game would be way less popular, for sure, and Sage, Jill and Bella would probably not have fans. : Agreed ""*

But they would not inspire the repulse that Maya and Josy inspire in a lot of people, even having cute 3D models. : Please explain this.
The love for M&J is because their looks. The repulse for M&J is because of their personalities and the way they treat Tremolo the first chapters of the story. Sage treats Tremolo bad at the beginning of the game forcing him to spy on Chad, but then redeems herself by helping him when he needs a place to stay and being a good friend for him (not to talk about being his "fuck buddy" :LOL:). Bella is cold with Tremolo (but she´s cold with everybody except Jill anyway) but she´s nothing but great with him, even when he goes drunk to a date (I mean, dinner :ROFLMAO: ) with her. And Jill is great with Tremolo from the beginning. She helps him when he´s assaulted by Chad, when Trybald threatens with suing him, and don´t even ask for something in return. M&J are the ones that, after manipulating Tremolo and hurting his feelings at the beginning of the game, continue asking for more and more "because friendship", and dragging him into their problems and dramas, without helping him with any of his problems in return.

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Only one I can think of is at the pool View attachment 1535508
There are actually 2 scenes... with the HOTs house swimming pool and the other if she and Josy joins up with you to help clean up the mess in your new room... dunno if that's what you wanted or not... :unsure: :p
I think she also has that hair style when she wakes MC after the first night he stays with her. She’s been, or is going, jogging.

Are people thinking of this as more evidence Bella had a kid?

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Discord Poll (I gave it a few days to accumulate votes):

1638985645871.png

I can't say I disagree with the order, especially the top 3 being in the top 3.

But, what I really want to know is WHAT FIVE SICK FUCKS VOTED MADAME AS THE MOST ENJOYABLE LEWD SCENE?????

I hope they voted for it as a joke.

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
I dont think Amelia will be against Jill and MC relationship, but Jill´s father could be against it, i mean probably he want that Jill boyfriend or husband have the same social class;if this happen Jill doesn't want to continue being part of the Royces and she go live with the MC, like Lynette did with Neil.
I think the same thing, the real "dragon to defeat" is her father and I also think that many years before Lana fought more against her father than against her mother

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Discord Poll (I gave it a few days to accumulate votes):

View attachment 1535756

I can't say I disagree with the order, especially the top 3 being in the top 3.

But, what I really want to know is WHAT FIVE SICK FUCKS VOTED MADAME AS THE MOST ENJOYABLE LEWD SCENE?????

I hope they voted for it as a joke.
As a Jill superfan, fanboy, boytoy, very happy with the results in this, I mean it was a narrow victory but a victory nonetheless (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes