sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Uhm, yea... I still don't understand why he left that warning in the opening, but I can see your point, however it wasn't exactly what I was trying to say :D
I know but I try not to sound too dramatic so I take a left or right towards joke all the times :LOL: That warning at the beginning is for situations like this ! It's a joke... but is it ? :unsure::KEK:

Reactions: RukiRG

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Guys I am not able to find the torrent file, could someone link it?
Here
*** 0.8.1 full

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early!

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Nothing... as of yet... this mistrust was planted by me and you too can check again the shots of Bianca during the recital... these are not the looks that say " Oh well... I'm not interested anyways ! " :ROFLMAO:
During the recital it seemed to me that Bianca was impressed with the MC's talent and character thru helping Jill (CHICK or DIK path).

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah I don't trust Bianca at all. Not.At.All. I don't need another she-bitch interfering in my relationship with Jill; first Zoey (maybe) and now Bianca? It's going to be fucking hard enough dealing with Jill's parents, Tybalt, the Sage/Burke thing.

Keep away from my Jill you red-headed she witch bitch
Imagine if Jill and Bianca propose a threesome, this guy runs away crying like MC.

Reactions: dylankinodentoten

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey, I meant in a good way, not bad :ROFLMAO:
Me too :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

But let's calm down and take a step back... what was the initial for this ? Mark is extremely defensive towards Jill so I warned him about a possible " homewrecker " in the future... For me it's not good OR bad I play ALL story lines so it's an interesting factor ;)

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
That makes sense and yet... if the stool was for a lost child, why isn't it locked up with all the other mementos? The fact that it's still in the bathroom suggests it's just a handy item to have around, which in turn suggests it might never have been meant for a child.

Fair point. However, we haven't seen that bathroom since Episode 5, the morning the MC peeked under the door. Yes, the stool and mirror were still there and the picture was gone, but 4-1/2 in-game weeks have passed since we've seen it, so it's possible the next time we go in that bathroom, the stool might be removed.

Of course, as Bella would say of several of my posts...

1639022796007.png

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Theory: When MC is hiding in the HOT's bathroom stall during the panty raid, Camilla asks "Why do I have to do that?" and Quinn responds "We all do it, think of it as a right of passage." (sic)

I'm starting to think that the "right of passage" is fucking Stephen Burke.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mightybored

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Fair point. However, we haven't seen that bathroom since Episode 5, the morning the MC peeked under the door. Yes, the stool and mirror were still there and the picture was gone, but 4-1/2 in-game weeks have passed since we've seen it, so it's possible the next time we go in that bathroom, the stool might be removed.

Of course, as Bella would say of several of my posts...

View attachment 1536426
I'm pretty sure the MC sat on that stool when Bella gave him his haircut in Episode 8.
Bella_stool.jpg
Which again just goes to show it's simply a handy thing for adults to have around.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Theory: When MC is hiding in the HOT's bathroom stall during the panty raid, Camilla asks "Why do I have to do that?" and Quinn responds "We all do it, think of it as a right of passage." (sic)

I'm starting to think that the "right of passage" is fucking Stephen Burke.
About Burke or maybe about MC? Quinn already know about mc is coming to steal that panties which was left at the showers (hmmm... Suspicioso)... So for Camila is just an "test", like for MC

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Me too :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

But let's calm down and take a step back... what was the initial for this ? Mark is extremely defensive towards Jill so I warned him about a possible " homewrecker " in the future... For me it's not good OR bad I play ALL story lines so it's an interesting factor ;)
It's been months since I played the Jill route. Who's Mark again?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

An interesting article on reddit about what the system of permanent affinity will lead to in the future.
So I came to a realization that we're most likely getting the affinity meter reset and starting off as neutral again. The reason for this is that because of the major choice we make at the end of episode 8 locks us into a path for the 2nd half of the game, but in turn means that now, we have to deal with a new potential problem.

Take for example you got the Jill path, ended up with her and everything. Now though, since you're now dating Jill, means that there's potential to go the dick route, where you begin to do asshole things that begin to upset her, leading to potentially having an ending of the game where Jill breaks up with mc (either at the end of the game or halfway through the 2nd half). Another thing that can happen is that we get more potential love interests from the side girls we didn't get to romance before and in turn, even though you most likely went the dick route to choose others, now have to deal with new girls who in turn will only be available to dick/neutral/chick characters, and so now your new choices will lead to specific new girls reacting positively or poorly to your decisions and actions.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes