AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I do feel bad for players that don't see their targeted girl for a while. In another big-time, some people have waited multiple chapters for a girl to return, and she's only getting quick cameos here and there. Right now we're at the halfway point, and side-girl chases MAYBE have a decent amount of content with the girl they want?

So I can sympathize. I'm in that place too with a couple of games, so, it really sucks for sure.
With Nicole, for example I really like the dynamics between her and the MC since you can see that at least for she the MC is special (He is diferent) and does she not treat anyone the way she treats him.

I have my other route just for her but it's weird that the MC only tells Jade that he's in a relationship and not other girls so DPC is hiding mines along the way.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
With Nicole, for example I really like the dynamics between her and the MC since you can see that at least for she the MC is special (He is diferent) and does she not treat anyone the way she treats him.

I have my other route just for her but it's weird that the MC only tells Jade that he's in a relationship and not other girls so DPC is hiding mines along the way.
A big dick and fantastic ( anal ) sex and being sympathetic can go a looong way ! Just like in real life wouldn't you say ? :p BTW... if you have a route just for her WTF does Jade have to do with you ?!? :oops::LOL:

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look... if it weren't for Jill I wouldn't have anything to complain about the others girls except Arieth.
Arieth... no thanks, she's the classic "school ship" suitable to teach something to a bunch of inexperienced and horny nerds:cool::ROFLMAO:

P.S.: and anyway, as I wrote yesterday, I always have my secret dream ... ;)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Patron milestone celebration
During the recent release, you helped me reach several patron milestones, and today I want to start the first step of the Patron reward that I have in mind.
The reward is a Custom Render set, much like I do for the highest tiers on Patreon, but for this particular set, every patron will be a part of what gets ordered, and every patron will receive the full set after I have produced it.
I will carry out the reward in three steps.
Step 1. Patrons comment what they would like to see in these custom renders in the comment section.
Step 2. I hand-pick 10-20 different entries and post a poll with them. All patrons will vote on the best ideas.
Step 3. I produce the top five ideas and post them for all patrons to see. There will be 4k, and Full HD versions of these custom renders.
And we start Step 1 today, in this very post.
Please, submit one idea for a custom render you'd like to see in the comment section below.
The rules:
  • You cannot violate Patreon's Terms of Service with your request.
  • The maximum character limit is no more than three girls and the MC.
  • Only one submission per patron. If you post multiple submissions, your submissions are disqualified.
Other than that! Enjoy!
If you want an example of how you can word a request, I will provide some of my examples below.
But feel free to post your idea differently, too.
If you see an idea below that you like, click the heart button on that comment, and I will take extra consideration when hand-picking the selection of entries for the poll in Step 2.
Example ideas
Example #1
Characters:
MC (the main character) and Isabella
Description: MC and Bella have sex on the sun chairs in the doggy style position. MC puts a thumb into her asshole as he fucks her.

Example #2
Characters:
Jill, Josy, and MC
Description: MC is having a threesome with Jill and Josy. Jill is riding MC, and Josy is riding MC's face.

Example #3
Characters:
Maya and Sage
Description: A wallpaper of Maya and Sage making out. Sage is wearing black lingerie, and Maya is only wearing a thong.

Dr PinkCake

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Speaking of, seeing that Sage likes to watch MC get laid, setting her up as a cuckqueen would be an interesting turn. If you want to keep her as a DIK girl, that is.
The way I understood Sage's attitude towards fucking other girls with or without her is that they have the "fuck buddy" arrangement. That would change if both she and MC decide to have a committed relationship which seems to be the ongoing direction is Sage's path. Sage seems quite particular when it comes to trust. Still, different possibilities can happen. I'll just ride along DPCs storytelling.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
A big dick and fantastic ( anal ) sex and being sympathetic can go a looong way ! Just like in real life wouldn't you say ? :p BTW... if you have a route just for her WTF does Jade have to do with you ?!? :oops::LOL:
Because the MC tells Jade about his relationship when you are with a Li for example Sage he sends a message to her but he does not send a message to Nicole, Riona, Lily, Camila ect especially Lily who is someone with whom the MC see every day why only Jade?

DPC clearly did not close the routes with the other girls or is that what he does not want to believe because the game is over now? So Zoey comes back and the MC goes into celibacy?

I do not think so these girls will continue on the 5 main routes we only go through the middle of the story apparently

Don't trust DPC never do it DPC likes to fuck us all equally

Reactions: ChipLecsap

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Because the MC tells Jade about his relationship when you are with a Li for example Sage he sends a message to her but he does not send a message to Nicole, Riona, Lily, Camila ect especially Lily who is someone with whom the MC see every day why only Jade?

DPC clearly did not close the routes with the other girls or is that what he does not want to believe because the game is over now? So Zoey comes back and the MC goes into celibacy?

I do not think so these girls will continue on the 5 main routes we only go through the middle of the story apparently

Don't trust DPC never do it DPC likes to fuck us all equally
Sure that's not what I meant... you wrote you made a run for Nicole... but as it seems you did not just made a run for Nicole... though she is in the mix somewhere ! :LOL: I thought you made a run EXCLUSIVELY for Nicole ! :p My bad... :KEK:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sure that's not what I meant... you wrote you made a run for Nicole... but as it seems you did not just made a run for Nicole... though she is in the mix somewhere ! :LOL: I thought you made a run EXCLUSIVELY for Nicole ! :p My bad... :KEK:
Let's say yes and no because when I was playing the Sage route I had the option of others and it divided one for Sage and one for the "Other" routes.

Anyway I'm going to wait for season 3 and edit the route of Maya and Josy to create another saved route from that route to activate "the route of others" because there I have Lily, Riona, Camila, Nicole

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Like I said, I'm tempted, but I'd hate to waste my vote. I was actually thinking along these lines:

Characters: MC, Riona, and Melissa
Description: MC on his back, Riona riding cowgirl (and squirting, please!), Melissa standing over MC, being eaten out by Riona.
Nice save... but still gotta shout these out... BUZZKILL ! CHICKEN ! etc. etc. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes