Garen

May 6, 2017
Speaking of, seeing that Sage likes to watch MC get laid, setting her up as a cuckqueen would be an interesting turn. If you want to keep her as a DIK girl, that is.
She can be whatever she wants to be as long as it's with me.

Screenshot_1.png

Also wtf there's an actual "Others" Route?! I thought it was just memes. And I got cucked out of it because I landed the Maya/Josy relationship I'm not even that invested in?

This is a fucking bruh moment. The free roams are gonna kill me but I'm going back.

Wait for me Riooooooooo

Reactions: arnielinson

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
For beginners,if you like crazy bitches choose the Dik:mad: way and if you like loving and passionate girls choose Chick:giggle:.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I was thinking...whoever chose Jill will have to watch out for her potential jealousy as well. We'll have to be very careful about our actions or what we say, and hope DPC doesn't play any tricks on us... :unsure:
If you are on a solo run there is literally nothing to be afraid of ! If you play otherwise... sure as shit pay good attention what you say ! :ROFLMAO: For example... BELLA ! :love: would prepare a meltdown scene for sure :KEK:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I was thinking...whoever chose Jill will have to watch out for her potential jealousy as well. We'll have to be very careful about our actions or what we say, and hope DPC doesn't play any tricks on us... :unsure:

has anyone checked the code to see if the Jill “jealousy” stat is being carried over to episode 3?

DPC was tracking that as of Ep7. I’m curious if it’s still in play for season 3.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She can be whatever she wants to be as long as it's with me.

View attachment 1537246

Also wtf there's an actual "Others" Route?! I thought it was just memes. And I got cucked out of it because I landed the Maya/Josy relationship I'm not even that invested in?

This is a fucking bruh moment. The free roams are gonna kill me but I'm going back.

Wait for me Riooooooooo
surely OTHERS is the way for singular runs for Maya and Josy, then eventually for those secondary girls with a story (and eventually an ending), but in 8 chapters yet to be seen I wouldn't be surprised if there were ways to get back into the game at least with some (as happened in the seventh with Sage)

Dec 19, 2019
I can just imagine you seeing people talking about the "Others" route and thinking "Haha guys, I get it but the joke is getting repetitive" lol.

The Others DIK route is my main one now, I like Sage but as she was leaving the bad girl side I was losing interest little by little.

Garen

May 6, 2017
surely OTHERS is the way for singular runs for Maya and Josy, then eventually for those secondary girls with a story (and eventually an ending), but in 8 chapters yet to be seen I wouldn't be surprised if there were ways to get back into the game at least with some (as happened in the seventh with Sage)
For now, 'Others' is a failsafe in case the main 'Sage' Route doesn't allow me to hang with Riona, Envy and maybe Lily?

I can just imagine you seeing people talking about the "Others" route and thinking "Haha guys, I get it but the joke is getting repetitive" lol.
The Others DIK route is my main one now, I like Sage but as she was leaving the bad girl side I was losing interest little by little.
For real. Being out of touch with the earlier episodes since it's been so long, I sort of figured I just didn't get the discussion because most people talking probably replayed the entire thing dozens of times and could exactly pinpoint all the conversations and the parameters involved.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For now, 'Others' is a failsafe in case the main 'Sage' Route doesn't allow me to hang with Riona, Envy and maybe Lily?
Should be a safe way to take care of all those damsels

and if DPC is generous some of them might even get an ending

the problem is that in the story of the LIs you will be involved anyway and this will inevitably create some problems

already for example the visit to Sage's parents, which has a whole other value if we, of the present ones, are only interested in Jade...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nothing easier: she activates the Ice Queen mode and first freezes MC's balls, then she crushes them with a nutcracker :ROFLMAO:
WHOA ! Kinky ! Me likey ! :ROFLMAO: But honestly I can't picture yet how this will work from Chapter 9... I guess it only does if all other LI's get ignored romantically... if they wouldn't that would simply tarnish the weight of our choice at the end of Chapter 8... :unsure:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Was gonna try out the MJ route today but switched to full DIK halfway and went with others.

Holy shit I didn't think that I'd actually be able to catch Riona's stalker at the party and just assumed it was a foreshadow for a future event since I never triggered it in my 2 previous playthroughs, but it's definitely impressive that it was added as an objective.

Also, Jade's renders this episode are drop-dead gorgeous. Sharp, defined and sexy as hell. Though going through her route might result in quite some drama next episode (either that or she helps out in exchange for more sex, which would be ideal).

Definitely enjoy the vulnerability Quinn is showing towards the MC since it cements her as a potential future choice unless DPC were to pull an AL on the side characters. Was absolutely adorable how she just leaned on the MC in the garden and seemed kinda jealous when she found out MC has been fucking Sage since Day 1.

Sad to see that Camila wasn't anywhere in this episode though. Her ass is amazing and her personality makes her fun to hang out with. Hell, I'd pick her after Nicole if she was available as a side character.

I'm incredibly upset that I can't just binge through all the routes ASAP due to time constraints since I really wanna just see how each affinity and relationship choice affects the branching of the game. Guess I'll just have to wait till next week.

Reactions: goldenrule91

Garen

May 6, 2017
Should be a safe way to take care of all those damsels

already for example the visit to Sage's parents, which has a whole other value if we, of the present ones, are only interested in Jade...
Not to mention, didn't someone in Episode 8 say MC gives off a total player vibe? So 'Others' suits who he is originally.

I don't want to think about Sage's parents right now. On one hand she's my main girl while I'm public enemy number 1 with her mom and on the other hand, I'm still flirting with her mom on the Others route. Episode 9 is going to be a nightmare.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Not to mention, didn't someone in Episode 8 say MC gives off a total player vibe? So 'Others' suits who he is originally.

I don't even want to think about Sage's parents right now. On one hand she's my main girl while I'm public enemy number 1 with her mom and on the other hand, I'm still flirting with her on the Others route. Episode 9 is going to be a nightmare.
From what I saw in this thread, it was John Boy who said that to Elena, so yeah the "Others" would suit him just fine.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Holy shit I didn't think that I'd actually be able to catch Riona's stalker at the party and just assumed it was a foreshadow for a future event since I never triggered it in my 2 previous playthroughs, but it's definitely impressive that it was added as an objective.
Some on here have speculated that he may be a red herring. The real stalker could be something more serious like another drug dealer.

Reactions: mightybored

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Not to mention, didn't someone in Episode 8 say MC gives off a total player vibe?
That someone is JohnBoy... and guess what route you will have to take to get this ?! Maya&Josy... and JB + Elena talks about MC and Josy " during " the frat party where they can see that you fuck with " both " of them ( plural - player ) He possibly picks up something that tells him that MC + Josy is not such an easy and trivial pair :p :LOL:

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021

I don't even want to think about Sage's parents right now. On one hand she's my main girl while I'm public enemy number 1 with her mom and on the other hand, I'm still flirting with her on the Others route. Episode 9 is going to be a nightmare.
Depending on how you played the game, I agree that it has potential to be a clusterfuck. However, what are the chances that DPC manages to design two polar opposite routes, each results of your relationship choices so far, which are entirely different from each other and have little to no overlaps? It feels like that'd just boost the story as a whole and enhance the whole experience, no matter how impossible it may seem, since it'd probably take around a year or more just to render the scenes and think up the storyline.

If it does happen though, that'd be fucking amazing.

Some on here have speculated that he may be a red herring. The real stalker could be something more serious like another drug dealer.
That's fair. I could see it ending up that way too. This event right here could just be a path for DPC to cause the MC and Riona to let their guards down and make them more vulnerable to ambushes by the dealers in future episodes, should the event be triggered.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes