AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's always good to keep an open mind... :) And for the haters... fuck em ! :KEK: The hell do you care about such stuff for ??? :LOL: There will always be different opinions about raised questions... this here ain't any different from those ! You will see a very different " relationship " with Quinn compared to Jills... Rio is not for the grab just yet... but that does not mean you can't set it up for the future ! ;)
I'll tell you a story a long time ago there was a user named Jill Royces and because he was talking about Jill 24 hours a day and posting photos of her all the time, the mods came and banned him from the thread permanently

Mark Takagi just take care here there are people who get tired of the same subject and you can have the same fate

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
While the events I described may not happen in every play through, Jill is still Jill, her personality is constant.

I mention Josy because Jill was simultaneously becoming close friends with Josy while competing with her for the mc's affections.

Hence sharing with Josy was already happening, they were just taking turns rather than optimising their efforts. :sneaky:

You are the go to guy for an example of a Jill devotee. Don't take offence, wear it as a badge of honour.
I guess so, but I've been chased out this thread a couple of times in the past for being the main target of attack with a Jill bullseye on my back.

Just don't want it to happen again.

Anyway...moving on....

EDIT: Think I am going to go back and play Sakuna: Of RIce and Ruin...that'll calm me down

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'll tell you a story a long time ago there was a user named Jill Royces and because he was talking about Jill 24 hours a day and posting photos of her all the time, the mods came and banned him from the thread permanently

Mark Takagi just take care here there are people who get tired of the same subject and you can have the same fate
Well the end result might be... but I have my doubts about this being the sole reason for it... even if he flooded the thread with Jill material I don't think that warrants a thread ban ! :unsure:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Yeah, it's definitely odd in retrospect. As you say, Sage's comment about her mom and Stephen's line about "I know you. You're not the type of guy to beat up a guy, unprovoked" suggests they knew about Sage and Chad. In that case, Sage's parents really should have recused themselves when Jill made allegations against their daughter's boyfriend - especially if they take it easy on Chad, as Stephen claims.

As for Chad, I don't get the sense he doesn't give a shit about Sage, I just think he's very, very deep in the closet. We don't know why their relationship started, but Sage implies he agreed to it rather suddenly:
View attachment 1538276
If so, Chad probably found himself in a situation where he desperately needed some heterosexual street cred and took the opportunity Sage unintentionally handed him. Her parents had nothing to do with it and I doubt he liked treating her that way; presumably he broke up with her because enough time had passed that he didn't need to keep stringing her along.

Of course, he should have told her the truth, but like Maya (for different reasons) he just can't bring himself to reveal such a profound secret even when it's obvious the truth will come out eventually.
What do you think about the blackmailing letter that provokes that he assaults Tremolo? Who do you think sends it, and why? I think that letter is the reason he breaks up with Sage.

I don´t think he breaks up with Sage because he cares about her. He was fairly confortable (fights aside) with her as girlfriend, and gains nothing breaking up with her. We know he´s a coward that consents that his actual partner is being bullied. He can´t care about his "fake" partner. Probably, even if the "doesn´t enjoy" the fights with Sage (who would?), aren´t a great concern for him, since that situation probably have lasted for months or even years. And, as you say, Chad knew well what he was doing when agreed to be Sage´s boyfriend, and why. It´s not like he discovered that he was gay after starting dating Sage.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I guess so, but I've been chased out this thread a couple of times in the past for being the main target of attack with a Jill bullseye on my back.

Just don't want it to happen again.
Don't let them get under your skin. Eveyone has their favorite. Jill happens to be mine as well. Maybe it's the name (Mark here as well ;))
Just enjoy it and have a blast playing and gossiping here. Just skip the haters. I got your back, love to read your comments (y)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
While the events I described may not happen in every play through, Jill is still Jill, her personality is constant.

I mention Josy because Jill was simultaneously becoming close friends with Josy while competing with her for the mc's affections.

Hence sharing with Josy was already happening, they were just taking turns rather than optimising their efforts. :sneaky:

You are the go to guy for an example of a Jill devotee. Don't take offence, wear it as a badge of honour.
And in the end Josy did not like that she continued to share the MC

I love her angry face

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Also Chad call him Stephen and not mr Burke. Makes more sense they know eachother beyond college.

And i was thinking the same about Jade and Chad. How else would she "know"
Beside that, for those who fucked Jade and turned her down.... you can expect something similar happening to MC. Jade doesn't like to be turned down and will get her revenge, one way or another.
It would be funny if, after Tremolo rejects Jade, him and Sage become a couple, and then Jade says to her daughter that her new boyfriend probably is gay too... After the "fuck buddy" story and the threesome with Quinn, the laughs of Sage would be heard in China! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well the end result might be... but I have my doubts about this being the sole reason for it... even if he flooded the thread with Jill material I don't think that warrants a thread ban ! :unsure:
That was what he told me by DM :ROFLMAO:

According to him, it was a user who reported it but there have to be several for the mods to act that way, they have to receive a collective complaint

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That was what he told me by DM :ROFLMAO:

According to him, it was a user who reported it but there have to be several for the mods to act that way, they have to receive a collective complaint
Possible... but still... I don't think this is all to it ! :unsure: Anyhow ! JIIIILL !!! :love::love::love: Before she goes bonkers... :p:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Possible... but still... I don't think this is all to it ! :unsure: Anyhow ! JIIIILL !!! :love::love::love: Before she goes bonkers... :p:KEK:
I have been banned from this thread twice but always with days of punishment :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus (RIP) For being talking about a topic that he never started was banned from the forum permanently, do not think that mods do not do those things :HideThePain::BootyTime:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have been banned from this thread twice but always with days of punishment :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus (RIP) For being talking about a topic that he never started was banned from the forum permanently, do not think that mods do not do those things :HideThePain::BootyTime:
Oh I know how some of them " handle " " dumpster fire " situations... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

DIKs and HOTs!

It's my absolute pleasure to announce that Being a DIK, Acting Lessons, and my DLC content are available on !

GOG.com is a digital distribution platform owned by CD Projekt.

It's an honor and a huge milestone to be added to their curated selection of DRM-free games.

Available on GOG.com today (25% launch discount):

Available on GOG.com on January 6, 2022 (Pre-order available, 10% launch discount):

There are also bundles with 15% launch discounts, including pre-order for Season 2 DLCs available today!

And yes, saves you make at the end of Being a DIK - Season 2 in the GOG versions are also compatible with the upcoming Season 3 on Patreon.

Love,

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes