PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

DIKs and HOTs!

It's my absolute pleasure to announce that Being a DIK, Acting Lessons, and my DLC content are available on !

is a digital distribution platform owned by CD Projekt.

It's an honor and a huge milestone to be added to their curated selection of DRM-free games.

Available on today (25% launch discount):

Available on on January 6, 2022 (Pre-order available, 10% launch discount):

There are also bundles with 15% launch discounts, including pre-order for Season 2 DLCs available today!

And yes, saves you make at the end of Being a DIK - Season 2 in the GOG versions are also compatible with the upcoming Season 3 on Patreon.

Love,

Dr PinkCake
And here's the exciting news.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

DIKs and HOTs!

It's my absolute pleasure to announce that Being a DIK, Acting Lessons, and my DLC content are available on !

GOG.com is a digital distribution platform owned by CD Projekt.

It's an honor and a huge milestone to be added to their curated selection of DRM-free games.

Available on GOG.com today (25% launch discount):

Available on GOG.com on January 6, 2022 (Pre-order available, 10% launch discount):

There are also bundles with 15% launch discounts, including pre-order for Season 2 DLCs available today!

And yes, saves you make at the end of Being a DIK - Season 2 in the GOG versions are also compatible with the upcoming Season 3 on Patreon.

Love,

Dr PinkCake
Ah well, there you have it, the exciting announcement is another revenue stream for DPC.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

DIKs and HOTs!

Available on GOG.com on January 6, 2022 (Pre-order available, 10% launch discount):

Love,

Dr PinkCake
I'm excited...

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Ah well, there you have it, the exciting announcement is another revenue stream for DPC.
On the one hand, it should motivate. Your games are already available in two well-known digital video game stores. But on the other hand, if the game is already selling well with a six-month update, why expand and recruit a team?

• Sad
Reactions: J.A.L.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
On the one hand, it should motivate. Your games are already available in two well-known digital video game stores. But on the other hand, if the game is already selling well with a six-month update, why expand and recruit a team?
Yeah. I was hoping he was going to announce a new tie in to BaDiK that he’d work on with someone else. Perhaps comics, or 10 minute animations or something that was actually going to add value for his supporters.

I didn’t expect him to get another artist, or writer or programmer on board for the main product. But exciting news? For his accountant maybe…

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
While Episode 8 had its comical moments, I think one of the things it lacks is the number of truly funny scenes compared to previous episodes. There were parts that made me smile or even chuckle, but there is only one bit that comes to mind that made me actually laugh out loud:

1639145373718.png

1639145252626.png

I love how the music comes to an abrupt halt when you see Dawe alone in an otherwise empty room.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
While Episode 8 had its comical moments, I think one of the things it lacks is the number of truly funny scenes compared to previous episodes. There were parts that made me smile or even chuckle, but there is only one bit that comes to mind that made me actually laugh out loud:

View attachment 1538327

View attachment 1538326

I love how the music comes to an abrupt halt when you see Dawe alone in an otherwise empty room.
Yep, this one is realy good :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darji

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
And here's the exciting news.
Exciting for him, not for us...

I hope this means that the guy is taking the business in a more profesional way and is hiring people. Selling a game in three platforms seems to be too much for an one-man band.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2019

DIKs and HOTs!

Love,

Dr PinkCake
DPC: More money, nya!

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Exciting for him, not for us...

I hope this means that the guy is taking the business in a more profesional way and is hiring people. Shelling a game in three platforms seems to be too much for an one-man band.
To be fair, the game would really need an upgrade on the graphic part, hiring some professionals to help him improve the game would be great.

Reactions: J.A.L.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Jill will be visiting her mom and carrying two coffees and look through the window. However I suspect Jill will hear her mom before seeing her. :ROFLMAO:
It could happen if her father hasn't given her mother a good dicking in a long while.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Don't let them get under your skin. Eveyone has their favorite. Jill happens to be mine as well. Maybe it's the name (Mark here as well ;))
Just enjoy it and have a blast playing and gossiping here. Just skip the haters. I got your back, love to read your comments (y)
Much appreciated, thanks. I'm not the type of person though who rolls with punches, Living with the mental illness I have I always feel like I'm being attacked. I mean, I was locked in a padded cell or two weeks, that give you some idea on how fucked up and dangerous I could be if triggered properly.

As soon as I get my old "Well Known Member" Status back, I'll relax more. Right now, that'smy target, so if it means some silly nonsensical somewhat on topic posts, that's what I'm going to go to get that 1000 message points back :cool: then I'll ease off

Last edited:
Reactions: Klopdwerg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
To be fair, the game would really need an upgrade on the graphic part, hiring some professionals to help him improve the game would be great.
This is a double edged sword... it can be great BUT..... ;)
If this would have been in the cards I think he would have done it long before... :p:LOL:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
From DPC's Patreon just now:

Being a DIK and Acting Lessons are coming to GOG!

DIKs and HOTs!
is a digital distribution platform owned by CD Projekt.
Available on today (25% launch discount):
Available on on January 6, 2022 (Pre-order available, 10% launch discount):
Love,
Dr PinkCake

Reactions: Ghostly and Odin73

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I still don't understand why he is engaged in rendering on 6 3090, when professional Quadro series graphics cards (with a large amount of video memory and the number of CUDA cores) are more suitable for such tasks.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
This is funny as fuck as well... though my personal favourite is still " Bella's walk of shame " scene... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
I don't think that can be topped but this was also a great thing to pull (y)
That was a great scene, like so many others. But for me, there's nothing so far that can touch this:

screenshot0096.png

Here was my reaction when I saw it:

I hate plot spoilers, so I've stayed out of the forums ever since the release until I've had a chance to play every scene. But I had to jump in here for a second.

I've mentioned before that most of my playtime and hanging out in F95 is clandestinely done while at the my office using a forgotten DSL line so I can circumvent the corporate firewall. But my cover was almost blown when the MC's dick popped up on the screen during Tybalt's presentation. I shouted "OH SHIT!" and laughed so loudly, that two coworkers came over to see what the deal was.

I never Alt-Tabbed so fucking fast in my life.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes