Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Jill (Swan Princess) needs better renders, she looks like an ugly duckling most of the time especially when she bares her teeth. Bella has great renders and hottest sex scene (solo), while Quinn and Sage had best threesome scenes this update.
View attachment 1538379
Having a foursome with Jill, Jill's Mom, Bella would be a dream come true.

View attachment 1538369
View attachment 1538370
View attachment 1538372
View attachment 1538373
What scene is that last Jill picture from?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That was a great scene, like so many others. But for me, there's nothing so far that can touch this:

View attachment 1538376

Here was my reaction when I saw it:
Sure thing mate ! But I just don't think these two " jokes " should be put together for measure ( :KEK: ) since they are jokes alright but not in the same manner ! :LOL: I've seen shit like you mentioned here happen right before my eyes so I can relate to what you went through... :ROFLMAO:

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
Don't use modded saves with unmodded game - DPC sets traps in it for cheaters so you can't play it.
Update your mode. And prepare for the same question in 6 month :KEK:
I tried the new mod too but still crush in the same scene... how can I remove the mod then o_O

Oct 18, 2021
I still don't understand why he is engaged in rendering on 6 3090, when professional Quadro series graphics cards (with a large amount of video memory and the number of CUDA cores) are more suitable for such tasks.
Because there's virtually no reason to do it. You actually don't need e.g. Quadro GPU A6000 for rendering all that much except for the extra VRAM, but it's nothing 2 x 3090s can't do (you get the same VRAM + if we take the MSRP of both cards, it's more price efficient to actually go for 2 x 3090s rather than a single A6000), and CUDA cores of both are at 10K, so that's the same. For rendering efficiency, 3090 is the best option as it actually renders faster than an A6000. For other reasons (Dl, ML, etc.), however, A6000 would be the better option.
DPC has 8 x 3090 GPUs which is probably the best workstation around for an AVN developer, you can't really top that with the technology and GPUs which are available now. Moreover, allegedly there will be a new series of Nvidia GPUs in 2022 (the RTX 4000 series - ).

Therefore, I see no reason for DPC to upgrade his workstation now (there's basically nothing to upgrade to though, but still).
I am willing to bet that DPC would be willing to get his hands on some of those new GPUs in 2022 immediately as they come out to have the technological advantage again, so anytime he expands, it should be exciting because he reinvests a lot directly back in the game (hardware, music, assets, etc.), and I don't think it will be different when the new GPUs will be released

Reactions: PashafromRussia

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
DPC's cuts are great. Bella with the walk of shame, Dawe alone in the room, and my personal favorite, "I'm sure Derek is fine."

Cut to a shot of him on the bar at the Prep's party yelling something like "Capitalism!"

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
It will be interesting to see how the Bella path carries on. I mean, Bella did tell the gullible Jill to date MC. How Jill and Bella salvage their friendship will be interesting, or, if it is even possible. I still think there is an opportunity for a render showing Jill walking into a gun shop. :ROFLMAO:
I will be upset, if she's to upset, because I've done my Bella path, where I only showed interest in Bella, I didn't do any of the things, that setup a Jill romance, I've been her friend and that's it.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
While Episode 8 had its comical moments, I think one of the things it lacks is the number of truly funny scenes compared to previous episodes. There were parts that made me smile or even chuckle, but there is only one bit that comes to mind that made me actually laugh out loud:

View attachment 1538327

View attachment 1538326

I love how the music comes to an abrupt halt when you see Dawe alone in an otherwise empty room.
Funniest Moment in the Episode That’s for Sure. :ROFLMAO:
That and Tybalt with the confetti gun and him with Watermelon-kun at the end! I love it when my enemies suffer. :devilish:
But I got to admit that this moment made me chuckle also !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
This is funny as fuck as well... though my personal favourite is still " Bella's walk of shame " scene... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
I don't think that can be topped but this was also a great thing to pull (y)
I would love to see the DIKs reaction to a Maya and Josy walk of shame, and I think a Sage one would be funny too. Definitely Jade, lol.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes