Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Don't know if this is a stupid question. But im my first attempt on this game and
"I am currently stuck" after coming into contact with the black box for the first time I am currently stuck in the office unable to escape or leave that area
Look around with the cursor to find an arrow. Maybe check the notebook to see if you have to study. Click on the wallet, anything to try to see if you're actually stuck or it's a bug

The arrow to leave that scene should be over the chair pointing down (back)

screenshot0001.png

This is the exact scene where you are now​

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Johnd2233

Feb 4, 2018
Look around with the cursor to find an arrow. Maybe check the notebook to see if you have to study. Click on the wallet, anything to try to see if you're actually stuck or it's a bug

The arrow to leave that scene should be over the chair pointing down (back)

View attachment 1538678

This is the exact scene where you are now​
No i get the arrow for this particular scene but I don't get a arrow to leave the room and there is no fast travel option avaiable when im in this scene

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
No i get the arrow for this particular scene but I don't get a arrow to leave the room and there is no fast travel option avaiable when im in this scene
No there isn't, not for this one. After leaving the study, you have to go right twice, then look for the back/down arrow to leave (unless there's a task that you have to do while in your room)

Johnd2233

Feb 4, 2018
If there is a task do you know what it is supposed to be? (the scene right before this free roam was when i was in grocery story with Derek (sorry don't know what chapter) Here's were I am stuck

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
jill is so ugly even yuno gasai can't make her look good. that heroin bender quinn is wicked, though.
That render of Quinn is amazing. Not to talk about Arieth, for example... That Yuno Gasai is a genius. At least DPC should hire him for some special renders. Problem is, he would make DPC´s renders look ugly :ROFLMAO:

About Jill the problem is DPC wanted to make her lips so pouty and her checks and jaw so profiled, that is not natural, and when she smiles she looks like one of Dracula´s girlfriends :ROFLMAO:

The same happens with her body: DPC wanted to make her so sensual and voluptuous that is unnatural. Same for Bella and others. Its like if he would have said "people like big breasts, round asses and slim waist... Ok, lets take it to the extreme".

But Jill has, IMO, the plotline most coherent with the character. She doesn´t change her personality in the middle of the game, as happens with Sage, and everything she does is according with that personality. She´s never out of character. And it´s a well defined and attractive personality, if you are looking for romance. I find some of her scenes too cheesy. Over all, the one of the picnic, with horses and all. But again, it´s a great character for people that understand this game as a romantic one.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes