Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
That render of Quinn is amazing. Not to talk about Arieth, for example... That Yuno Gasai is a genius. At least DPC should hire him for some special renders. Problem is, he would look ugly DPC´s renders :ROFLMAO:

About Jill the problem is DPC wanted to make her lips so pouty and her checks and jaw so profiled, that is not natural, and when she smiles she looks like one of Dracula´s girlfriends :ROFLMAO:

The same happens with her body: DPC wanted to make her so sensual and voluptuous that is unnatural. Same happens with Bella and others. Its like he said "people like big breasts, round asses and slim waist... Ok, lets take it to the extreme".

But Jill has, IMO, the plotline most coherent with the character. She doesn´t change her personality in the middle of the game, as happens with Sage, and everything she does is according with that personality. She´s never out of character. And it´s a well defined and attractive personality, if you are looking for romance. I find some of her scenes too cheesy. Over all, the one of the picnic, with horses and all. But again, it´s a great character for people that understand this game as a romantic one.
If my romance bone was more developed I'd only have one wife instead of 2 ex wives.

Maybe that's why I went after her. Maya and her "fern hair" did nothing for me and Josy, to me, sorta reminded me of Megan from AL, since that was the last game I played before this one.

I was scared of Bella, plain and simple, and felt really bad about that library scene with her. She gave off a big sister vibe to me. Don't know why, probably because of all the help
Not big on redheads at all, so Sage was a no go.

Perhaps the first car I drove is the one that I kept and didn't check out to see what was on the other side of tracks, but wasn't interested in them anyway. Too, I don't know, skeevy...?

Only time Jill breaks character is when screams at Tybbie, but that whole scene with her voice and her honesty is really good.

Reactions: J.A.L.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
A more Funny moment would be if MC tells Derek at this point:

MC: Na, dont need that
Derek: Whaaaaaaaat, sure you do!!!
MC: Maya got already my Love Juice and she loved it, so why waste Money on things we don't really need.

Dereks Outburst would be def some TOP stuff there. :ROFLMAO:
i liked that one:
derek - never seen so many dildos...
MC - you never checked your sister drawers?
what a fooking burn :ROFLMAO:

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Wow I am so dumb, how did i not see that thanks man - issue resolved
No problem mate, as I said I was stuck as well for few minutes so I know your pain, DPC made it really weird cuz I feel like exit of these room should be at the bottom of screen but any way I'm glad you got unstuck ;)

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
And i was thinking the same about Jade and Chad. How else would she "know"
I'm more inclined towards a joke from Jade. Like her daughter tells her that her boyfriend is not very into sex, and Jade responds by saying that he must be gay.

(when we see Sage, that's the only explanation for her boyfriend not touching her ...)

What do you think about the blackmailing letter that provokes that he assaults Tremolo? Who do you think sends it, and why? I think that letter is the reason he breaks up with Sage.
Do not forget Mel and Sarah who see Sage and the MC kissing, and who seem to conclude that since Sage has this relationship with Tremolo, it would be a good time for Chad to dump her.

By the way, am I the one confusing the chain of events, or Sage lied to Chad? In my memories, Sage and the MC had sex before the breakup. Or do I mix in all my different save, and the dialogue between Sage and Chad changes depending on what happened or not with the MC?

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
By the way, am I the one confusing the chain of events, or Sage lied to Chad? In my memories, Sage and the MC had sex before the breakup. Or do I mix in all my different save, and the dialogue between Sage and Chad changes depending on what happened or not with the MC?
Yes it change it's between "i tried to cheat" and "i cheated on you"
I'm more inclined towards a joke from Jade. Like her daughter tells her that her boyfriend is not very into sex, and Jade responds by saying that he must be gay.
I think it's more about Sage being used by Chad (because of her parents)

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Do not forget Mel and Sarah who see Sage and the MC kissing, and who seem to conclude that since Sage has this relationship with Tremolo, it would be a good time for Chad to dump her.
Yes, it´s possible. Chad knows that Sage was cheating on him with Tremolo, and probably are Mel and Sarah the ones who tell him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What do you think about the blackmailing letter that provokes that he assaults Tremolo? Who do you think sends it, and why? I think that letter is the reason he breaks up with Sage.

I don´t think he breaks up with Sage because he cares about her. He was fairly confortable (fights aside) with her as girlfriend, and gains nothing breaking up with her. We know he´s a coward that consents that his actual partner is being bullied. He can´t care about his "fake" partner. Probably, even if the "doesn´t enjoy" the fights with Sage (who would?), aren´t a great concern for him, since that situation probably have lasted for months or even years. And, as you say, Chad knew well what he was doing when agreed to be Sage´s boyfriend, and why. It´s not like he discovered that he was gay after starting dating Sage.
the only suspicions fall on Melanie and Sara, but the motivations are completely unknown.
one of the many mysteries dispersed in the past that one finds hard to think about

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Yes, BaDIK is an adult game, so double entendres are not only expected, they're practically required. But am I the only one saying "That's what she said..." to game dialog that was probably not intended to be sexual?

Multiple cases in point:

View attachment 1218412
"That's what she said..."

View attachment 1218413

View attachment 1218417

View attachment 1218416

View attachment 1218414

The Less Obvious Ones:

View attachment 1218422

View attachment 1218415

Honorable Mentions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another Honorable Mention:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
is there a torrent link?........to download 20Gb via browser is a little impossible for me..........
Here

*** 0.8.1 full

Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early!

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
That's still Jill during the third date; you should really worry about and question her character if she had not protested. that pathetic loser had been delusional or just really stupid, and by proposal, he reached the point at which Jill had to react against.
Tybalt tried so hard that in the end he succeeded: while before there were only Bella and Sally who clearly couldn't stand him, he managed to piss off Jill, who had shown so much patience until then.
Not only that, but with his intrusiveness in other people's messages, he was practically told to fuck off even by Bianca.
If he doesn't win the prize of pain in the ass of the year, no one will.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
So I finallly finished another route. This time Jill and man this part was great too. I feel somehow there is a lot of focus on Bella and Jill in this game. At least it feels more flashed out. I sprinted to Sage Story and this was pretty lackluster or I did not go the "perfect Route for her.

How are Maya and Jowsy? Are they by the end of Episoode 8 still pretty shallow or does this change? I am not really interested in Quinn ^^

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes