Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Bella's Room is not a created mystery and i believe it's resolved without being resolved my working theory is that bella had a relationship with Jills Sister sheltering her when ran away from home. Inside the locked room is Jills sister's room. I think something happened between Bella's husband and Jill's sister resulting in her drinking and driving/suiciding. Maybe she Adultered with Bella's husband or Bella herself. Bella freaked out and accidently drove her to suicide or drove her to go out on a night drinking and driving resulting in her death. Or if Bella was the cheater which im more leaning towards but there are contradicting hints ill cover them at end. This is when Bella changed her emotions to try to make herself unapproachable and unattractive to people to redeem herself.
So A Bella cheated with Jills Sister and her husband found out Bella broken hearted shut down allianated Jill's sister/her new lover because she was heart broken over lose of her husband.
B Her Husband Diddled Jill's sister Bella found out freaked out her husband left and Jill's sister Suicided/traffic accident/drug abuse take your pick how she died we just know she's dead.

The Evidence for A is Jills bedroom scene "It's not happening again is it?" <This could be a leading for option B as well.
The evidence for B Bellas sex scene in library bedroom. <You've become what you hate.. You're and adultress..(Crazy eyes, broken by MC's hug.)
Also I think the reason why either way Jill doesn't want this to happen is because Her sister Died though Student Teacher Relationships which is also what she's Raising awareness for with those phone calls.
She's trying to make people aware of the dangers of student teacher relationships and might end up being one of the main antogonist against your's and Bella's relationship.
Evidence against it being a sex dungeon which was my first Go To is I think Jill knows whats behind that door. She just seems surprized it was locked when MC mentioned it. Thinking it's probably a guest room aka her sisters bedroom after the runaway.

But this of course is just a theory and it could just be a sex dungeon because Bella's kinky as shit.
Well, my Vote goes for: Bella is in love with Jill. The closed room all Full of Jill Pictures, small items from her. :unsure:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Well, my Vote goes for: Bella is in love with Jill. The closed room all Full of Jill Pictures, small items from her. :unsure:
If that were true i don't understand the choose me over Jill conversation with Bella if you're on both their routes. If that were true you'd think that she wouldn't mention it and try to go for a Jose/Maya relationship with Jill and MC. I highly Doubt DPC has that ending in the cards. especially when you go pure rought on Jill and she is devistated if you do birthday with her and meet her friends if you miss either of those it's a shocked face but still angry but angry at Bella not MC.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Though I guess you can't rule out that on Bella route she finds out how devastated Jill is over it and it ends up with Bella retreating from your relationship which pure route or not I'm pretty sure that might be how chapter 9 happens. So, I guess reaching a middle ground between you three is in the cards just not likely imho unless DPC has really stepped back from tragedies. Which I'm still not convinced of.

Reactions: Trojaner

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Well the creepy sentence in Library. Bella drops her husbands picture on the ground after Jill leaves the room. Strange Vibes. :unsure:
It could be darker :)))) Maybe her husband IS around and he's just dead and Taxidermied in the locked room. Forever with her.. Muahahaha. (I'm praying I'm just kidding we don't want no psycho rehashing in a adult virtual novel.)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The difference between a true artist and a capitali$t after as much $$$ as he can
We all know where DPC stands now
Now? He's been standing right there ever since he started doing it full-time. You knew he was set solidly on this path the moment he started banning people for even mentioning F95. He went from using the pirate base to gain popularity to giving them the finger, repeatedly, with as much variety and spite as possible - because now they're a mythical threat to his revenue stream.

I say mythical because I'd give him money if I had it. The availability of stuff here doesn't prevent/reduce the odds of me giving him money.
Jade didn't need a "gay radar", Chad probably never stared at her cleavage. Every man who has even minimal interest in the opposite sex does this instinctively. :LOL:
Counterpoint: I am a heterosexual male. Gargantuan titties are unappealing to me. I like'em smaller. Riona/Envy/Josy/Lily, that kind of range. As much as I love the character of Bella, I do not care for her chesticles at all. I do not stare at large chests because they hold zero appeal for me.

Case in point, the Pink Rose ladies. I miss Brandi - not because she had massive tits, but because she had some color. Tania is, for me, the most bland uninteresting character they've added to the lineup. But from a character perspective, maybe Brandi is only working the early shifts lately, which is why we see more of the others. I don't know, it's not highly relevant. I know my MC would be happer to get tag-teamed by Envy and Rose rather than Sandy, though. Big tits alone beats big tits and ugly tats.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It could be darker :)))) Maybe her husband IS around and he's just dead and Taxidermied in the locked room. Forever with her.. Muahahaha. (I'm praying I'm just kidding we don't want no psycho rehashing in a adult virtual novel.)
I like the theory somebody else floated that he's all in her head and she's having a psychotic break. With the limited flaskback scenery we've been given she never touches him and nobody addresses him directly, only she speaks to him. And the guy outside who seems to be looking at her as if she's a crazy person talking to herself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Catlyn

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I like the theory somebody else floated that he's all in her head and she's having a psychotic break. With the limited flaskback scenery we've been given she never touches him and nobody addresses him directly, only she speaks to him. And the guy outside who seems to be looking at her as if she's a crazy person talking to herself.
Doesn't MC reference the wedding picture when he picks it up off the floor? I'm not sure but i know he picks up the picture after Bella throws it on floor dont know if he mentions whats on the picture. Also i think Jill says "it's been 3 years he's not coming back." Of course that could be a line bella tells herself i'll prolly replay it again soon. though lol ive played this game start to finish like 5 times now with no skips.

Last edited:

asznee3

May 28, 2020
Is there a way to download this game with my regular internet speed for free? Mega would take just ten minutes but the game's too big for the free version of mega to allow to download it in one go and the other providers are capped at like a megabyte or two

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
First off, I like the game overall, but man I'd like to find a way to either bypass those free roams, or cheat through them, as I find them to be a grind, and they happen to often, in my personal opinion.
And man I wish I've been givin the chance to tell jill early on about the evidence I had on tybalt.
Which I think would have givin us more chances to enjoy each others companionship, sooner if choosing the jill path.
That's just my personal thoughts at this time.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Doesn't MC reference the wedding picture when he picks it up off the floor? I'm not sure but i know he picks up the picture after Bella throws it on floor dont know if he mentions whats on the picture. Also i think Jill says "it's been 3 years he's not coming back " or something like that.
I could have photos of myself with almost anybody, doesn't mean it's necessarily real. It's possible he was, but for all we know Jill & Bella were online friends and when they met at college it was right after "he left". I dunno, I'm just spitballing here. It just felt odd that DPC specifically included that shot of them "walking" side by side but not touching.

Reactions: Warscared

Rogue52

Feb 21, 2020
Hi,

Please, could you tell me what do you think about these 4 hypotheses :

1. Since MC is the son of Jill's older sister Lynette, then Jill would be his aunt.
  2. Isabella and Jill have such a similar facial morphology that one could wonder if Jill would not be the daughter that Isabella would have had at the University. Isabella being too young would not have been able to keep her child, and Lynette's wealthy family would then have adopted Jill.
  3. Moreover, Professor Stephen Burke, who flirts with his students to the limit of harassment, as perhaps Isabella did at this time, could be Jill's biological father.
  4. What if the empty room at Isabella's house was the one reserved for her daughter, Jill?

Thank you

:love: My hoped-for ending:
MC lives in community with Maya+Josy, Sage and Sally.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes