mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I Love these idiots on GOG. :ROFLMAO: Seems they have there more Dereks as we have here. :ROFLMAO:

didn't think I'd see an adult game on GOG. Badik being the 1st is quite fitting I'd say. The fact that people still see CDPR as some gaming industry saviors even after cyberpunk is incredibly funny to me. Even more so,when you read the comments and see people admit they played it on steam but somehow wants to keep GOG "pure".I like CDPR for the Witcher series but people should seriously realize they are a normal company lol

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
She was his best friend for years. Have your parents never met your best friends?
True, indeed a very good point.

But given the fact that she moved on (broken up to say so) and haven't spoken with MC for more then 6 months i think it's a very joyfull reaction from the both of them.
Know for sure my parents would't have been so ... eager to hug. But again, you made a fair and solid point though. Didn;t look at it that way :)

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
didn't think I'd see an adult game on GOG. Badik being the 1st is quite fitting I'd say. The fact that people still see CDPR as some gaming industry saviors even after cyberpunk is incredibly funny to me. Even more so,when you read the comments and see people admit they played it on steam but somehow wants to keep GOG "pure".I like CDPR for the Witcher series but people should seriously realize they are a normal company lol
It´s funny because "The Witcher" saga has a lot of "NSFW" contents and animations, strong language, use of drugs... It´s a game for mature audiences and unapologetic for depicting the sexual life of the main character, and that´s great. I´m bored of playing videogames made for kids. Geralt of Rivia can even hire whores... And BDIK "encourages treating women as slaves" and "lowers the standars" of GOG? :ROFLMAO:

I think that Linda and some of her feminist friends have created a bunch of fake accounts in GOG and are trying to start a boicot...
imagen_2021-12-11_161749.png

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Doesn't matter on GOG if you bought a Game or not, everyone can leave a review there.

PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND WHEN WRITING YOUR REVIEW:
Focus on the game
Your review should focus solely on the game experience. Nothing should distort your impression of the game itself.

Avoid unnecessary things
To discuss things like pricing or updates, please use our forum. To request new games or features for GOG GALAXY, please use our wishlist. To get technical help, please contact our customer service.

Behave properly
To keep the reviews on our site presentable and helpful, we will remove any review that contradicts these guidelines or our Terms of Use.

Translated with (free version)

Almost everyone who postet the Crap don't even followed the Rules for the Review. Until now GOG hasn't done anything bout this primitiv peoples and deleted there post.
That's extremely dumb.

To be perfectly honest... I am chick(Don't worry I am not a feminist. I hate those stupid bitches) and this isn't one the typical games I would normally play. One day, I as looking at my steam and this popped up. I took a look at it and did some research. What peaked my interested was it was described as an "American Pie" or College movie type game. I love the American Pie movies, so I said "Why not!?!"plus it was on special. You know what? I absolutely enjoyed it.

It's ridiculous to review without even giving it a try. Even more ridiculous to allow user who don't purchase games to leave reviews.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
It´s funny because "The Witcher" saga has a lot of "NSFW" contents and animations, strong language, use of drugs... It´s a game for mature audiences and unapologetic for depicting the sexual life of the main character, and that´s great. I´m bored of playing videogames made for kids. Geralt of Rivia can even hire whores... And BDIK "encourages treating women as slaves" and "lowers the standars" of GOG? :ROFLMAO:

I think that Linda and some of her feminist friends have created a bunch of fake accounts in GOG and are trying to start a boicot...
View attachment 1540239
yeah,I'd say Badik has one of the healthiest portrayal of sex among vns and it promotes positive views on sex working,so the whole treating women as slaves thing is really off. I think dpc's girlfriend is a feminist and is taking part in the game encouraging these things (that's what i heard at least,not 100% sure)
The Witcher itself is indeed a game for adults,and books even more so. The amount of lewd scenes in the saga rivals many of the games here.Those people are just clowns,the comment that said adult games are for steam but GOG should be pure literally killed a few of my brain cells.

Reactions: Trojaner

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I never gave thought to that but i do think she is more involved then we all think.
The shrug and hug she gave Neill is a sign they were more close then the story told us so far. MC told Bella they were just "friends with (later on) benefits" But i never got the idea Neill was close to her. Not in a sexual way but there was some aknowledge in that final scene.
DPC told us the interlude will be far smaller then we are used to but still it seems to me that he can close some other open ends beside only telling Zoeys story. I sure hope he does. Just look at the list from Shazba, so many questions. He will need a full episode to close them all so this will be a nice opportunity to do so.
Just throwing it out there but "SHE" was his sons "ONLY" friend all the way through highschool and seemingly starting in either senior year of middle school or junior year of highschool judging on looks alone.(correct me if they actually put an age range on the story) He loves his Father above all else. He would not stop to get them in a friendly relationship to one another. There is zero chance in hell he didn't hang out at his house with her. I think it's completely natural for Neil to hug zoe as im sure after MC realized he cared for her more then he knew when she left Neil was probably the Man picking up the pieces of his sons broken heart. (As he mentioned he didn't realize there was anything there until the door closed and she was gone. Was it love? I don't think so.) But if you could even be confused to thinking it was love it likely could be. But either way he never got the Closer he helped Sage get.

But i Digress as they left on pretty good terms not like im dumping you for xx or xy. There is no reason why Neil wouldn't treat her as his son's best friend/Only friend. I'm not saying there can't be more but to base it off Neils perfectly natural reaction to her is odd. Because she picked his son out from a dark period in his life and stayed with him "halfway?" through highschool.

Reactions: shazba

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
True, indeed a very good point.

But given the fact that she moved on (broken up to say so) and haven't spoken with MC for more then 6 months i think it's a very joyfull reaction from the both of them.
Know for sure my parents would't have been so ... eager to hug. But again, you made a fair and solid point though. Didn;t look at it that way :)
Uh, no. I'd say it's a pretty normal reaction. My best friend moved to thailand. I'm pretty sure that's how my parents would react if he showed up on their doorstep looking for me.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
That's extremely dumb.

To be perfectly honest... I am chick(Don't worry I am not a feminist. I hate those stupid bitches) and this isn't one the typical games I would normally play. One day, I as looking at my steam and this popped up. I took a look at it and did some research. What peaked my interested was it was described as an "American Pie" or College movie type game. I love the American Pie movies, so I said "Why not!?!"plus it was on special. I absolutely enjoyed it.

It's ridiculous to review without even giving it a try. Even more ridiculous to allow user who don't purchase games to leave reviews.
Reviews on gog.

And rebroadcast on TV.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Well, few posters at GOG are already pissed because they go now with this Adult Games too. Always this Sheltered Cry Babies. :ROFLMAO:
I wish I could actually see the game and leave a review on gog. But in Germany I am being prevented from that....

These people sound like they are coming from Resetera though XD

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Garen

May 6, 2017
He is still in the closet about his tendencies to his own bros and you think he gives a modicum of a care to the girl he enjoyed seeing her hurt and abandonned by his lousy closet theatrics?

He did no better than any skank out there just berating her lover to make him miserable.

He made Jade miserable. Turned the tables on her. Then proceeded to befriend her girls and use them against her ... because yoo hoo, everyone privvy to his little secret is cosy with him.

There is no simpathy to be had. Remember he is still the biggest asshole to Mc in episode 7.

So no, one lousy episode 8 does not make any difference to his full assholery
throughout the entire game.
Everything you said he did about Sage is true and he deserves whatever's coming for him in that regard.

That said, I've liked him way before Episode 8 dropped. Ever since he ambushed us and we had that fistfight which had a surprisingly emotional conclusion when we see him cry in anguish.

I think the devs did a great job on how they handled the way MC revealed Chad's secret to Sage. The assurance to Sage that he has her back 100% but also the hope that she wouldn't take it too far.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144 and aragh

varage

Jun 26, 2019
There is one piece of evidence that incriminates the Alphas:

dildos !

They are the same from the start. The Alphas throw them through the windows of the DIK house, then the DIK pick them up and later throw them at the Alphas house. And finally we find them everywhere in the ransacked house of the DIK.

If it's not the Alphas, it takes a little too much planning and manpower to be plausible.

We tend to create and / or see mysteries where there are none.

For example, Zoey hugging Neil, that's okay with me, and I don't think it's hiding anything.

Maybe it's the same with Bella's bathroom.

But it's true that DPC does some things on purpose. For example the photo frames in the dispute between Jade and Stephen.
Bella's Room is not a created mystery and i believe it's resolved without being resolved my working theory is that bella had a relationship with Jills Sister sheltering her when ran away from home. Inside the locked room is Jills sister's room. I think something happened between Bella's husband and Jill's sister resulting in her drinking and driving/suiciding. Maybe she Adultered with Bella's husband or Bella herself. Bella freaked out and accidently drove her to suicide or drove her to go out on a night drinking and driving resulting in her death. Or if Bella was the cheater which im more leaning towards but there are contradicting hints ill cover them at end. This is when Bella changed her emotions to try to make herself unapproachable and unattractive to people to redeem herself.
So A Bella cheated with Jills Sister and her husband found out Bella broken hearted shut down allianated Jill's sister/her new lover because she was heart broken over lose of her husband.
B Her Husband Diddled Jill's sister Bella found out freaked out her husband left and Jill's sister Suicided/traffic accident/drug abuse take your pick how she died we just know she's dead.

The Evidence for A is Jills bedroom scene "It's not happening again is it?" <This could be a leading for option B as well.
The evidence for B Bellas sex scene in library bedroom. <You've become what you hate.. You're and adultress..(Crazy eyes, broken by MC's hug.)
Also I think the reason why either way Jill doesn't want this to happen is because Her sister Died though Student Teacher Relationships which is also what she's Raising awareness for with those phone calls.
She's trying to make people aware of the dangers of student teacher relationships and might end up being one of the main antogonist against your's and Bella's relationship.
Evidence against it being a sex dungeon which was my first Go To is I think Jill knows whats behind that door. She just seems surprized it was locked when MC mentioned it. Thinking it's probably a guest room aka her sisters bedroom after the runaway.

But this of course is just a theory and it could just be a sex dungeon because Bella's kinky as shit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lTTMl and Klopdwerg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every cell in my body knew ... the friends you make in hardship (hazing) are to trust.
Well she's a good Gal, but there will be many Times a little problem. Derek dont trust the MC enough. He will always protect her, from everyone.:unsure:
"I didn't know at the time, but it was love at first sight"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes