varage

Jun 26, 2019
Through diplomatic channels from the Kremlin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quinn's amazing but you should really be able to persue her as Neutral hope he adds that i laid all the damn ground work on all the girls including her as a neutral person. Or make different decisions be locked out such as invites or make the threesome with Riona Mandatory for her route I skipped that for Maya.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Through diplomatic channels from the Kremlin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Zoey enters in B&R even if she didn´t finish high school :unsure:, and... 3 episodes creating hype for the bloody Halloween party and about, probably, one and a half - two years waiting for it? Damn, I hope is going to be the the party of the century. If it´s just "meh", people is going to be really pissed off :ROFLMAO:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
The Bella "situation" could be very similar to one of the story lines on Orange is the New Black. One of the inmates would go on and on and on about her fiance. He's great, good looking, etc... and the wedding would be set for when she out of prison. She was looking at wedding magazines most of day. Only to find out she was in prison for stalking the guy during her backstory. She went one date with him.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hi,

Please, could you tell me what do you think about these 4 hypotheses :

1. Since MC is the son of Jill's older sister Lynette, then Jill would be his aunt.
  2. Isabella and Jill have such a similar facial morphology that one could wonder if Jill would not be the daughter that Isabella would have had at the University. Isabella being too young would not have been able to keep her child, and Lynette's wealthy family would then have adopted Jill.
  3. Moreover, Professor Stephen Burke, who flirts with his students to the limit of harassment, as perhaps Isabella did at this time, could be Jill's biological father.
  4. What if the empty room at Isabella's house was the one reserved for her daughter, Jill?
1. Jill's older sister is Lana, not Lynette. Jill is not his aunt. Hypothesis disproven.
2. Jill's mother is Amelia, who we've seen both in flashbacks and the recital appearance. Hypothesis disproven.
3. As the above two are false, it stands to reason this is also completely erroneous.
4. for Jill? No. For a child? Potentially.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Also I love how it's Josy that shuts you down for being a Dik and not Maya thats pretty funny seeing as Josy likes when you're a Dik and Maya hates it. Thats a very interesting design choice.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Hi,

Please, could you tell me what do you think about these 4 hypotheses :

1. Since MC is the son of Jill's older sister Lynette, then Jill would be his aunt.
  2. Isabella and Jill have such a similar facial morphology that one could wonder if Jill would not be the daughter that Isabella would have had at the University. Isabella being too young would not have been able to keep her child, and Lynette's wealthy family would then have adopted Jill.
  3. Moreover, Professor Stephen Burke, who flirts with his students to the limit of harassment, as perhaps Isabella did at this time, could be Jill's biological father.
  4. What if the empty room at Isabella's house was the one reserved for her daughter, Jill?

Thank you

:love: My hoped-for ending:
MC lives in community with Maya+Josy, Sage and Sally.
Jill aunt theory never gets old :KEK:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
So Zoey enters in B&R even if she didn´t finish high school :unsure:, and... 3 episodes creating hype for the bloody Halloween party and about, probably, one and a half - two years waiting for it? Damn, I hope is going to be the the party of the century. If it´s just "meh", people is going to be really pissed off :ROFLMAO:
GED you can get your GED before you finish highschool if you can pass the test lol.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
GED you can get your GED before you finish highschool if you can pass the test lol.
I already had a conversation about that here. In short: if DPC says that Zoey left her family, friends, school and city to become a surfer in San Diego, got a lot of tattoos, a new boyfriend and started posing naked in the beach for social media... but actually she wasn´t surfing, partying and fucking with her new boyfriend, but studying hard on her own for passing that GED... I will call BULLSHIT.

Reactions: HogRocket

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I already had a conversation about that here. In short: if DPC says that Zoey left her family, friends, school and city to become a surfer in San Diego, got a lot of tattoos, a new boyfriend and started posing naked in the beach for social media... but actually she wasn´t surfing, partying and fucking with her new boyfriend, but studying hard on her own for passing that GED... I will call BULLSHIT.
Um i dont know if you ever took the GED test but i have and you don't need to study for it it's honestly basic knowledge. Colleges want your money so unless you're completely inapt you will pass it.-note i dropped out before my first day of highschool and still passed it..

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: it wouldn't be the worst...I don't think it would even be on the podium....:ROFLMAO:

DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
1) Is Nick a traitor?
2) Will we be able to date Josie even if we are on the path of friendship?
3) Quinn blackmailed Chad and leaked pictures of Katie?
1. Yes
2. Yes, when Maya has a nervous breakdown.
3. Nick do this. Photo of Cathy - reputation and +problems for the DIKs, photo of Chad = Dawe - president of the the-alphas= weak and seek leader

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I need PinkCake's address for confidential reasons.

Modern day 'knights in shining armour' except instead of a dragon or the demon king, you're saving the girl from socioeconomic villains like a broken home, drug issues, debt etc.
Oh. Thanks and honestly shes not in more trouble then being a prostitute which she enjoys and a pot head lol. So not sure what you'd be saving her from.

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
She invested all her $ to buy cheats from Derek and boosters from Magnar, what's hard here to understand?

• Haha
Reactions: J.A.L.
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes