Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Vinnie and Nick teaming up to not destroy his rooom sounds stupid. but neither the MC or the DIKs even suspected Nick so far so maybe they just think they're retarted.

DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
2. I understand Maya having a nervous breakdown, she´s a drama queen... But why Sage? She´s OK.
3. Why Nick would do what Vinny orders? Even being friends, I don´t know why he should help Vinnie.
2.if, she´s a drama queen = unwanted child or poor child, then so be it.
Sage discovers the truth about his father, who controls prostitution and drug trafficking. + He sleeps with her friends
3. Vinny is a strong leader, possibly dangerous. Nick is weak and cowardly. I don't remember the exact phrase, but Nick himself described Vinny, you either hate him or respect.

Reactions: J.A.L.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Is it crazy theory time already? :unsure:
Well, what if James fell for, or tried to fool around with Jill and that's why Bella's marriage fell apart and why Bella has a problem having Jill in her bed?

It doesn't make much sense I know, but 3 years ago should be Jill's first year at B&R, it would explain why Bella says she forgives James and her argument with Jill, only the room would remain a complete mystery.

DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
you're wildin if you don't think DPC isn't doing this for the wishes of the players, compared to the first 5 chapter he's trying to make the game more edgy and twist heavy. There's also a difference between sucking cause you listen to the fans vs sucking cause you make generic shit that appeals to casuals anyway, Marvel is the 2nd.
time will judge

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
What if the MC and Derrick are actually Tommy and Rusty? and Tommy and Rusty are named as someone else in the narration. The story ends with Tommy and Rusty telling the story to new maggots MC and Derrick? this theory is 100% true and i have facts to back it up.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
In acting lessons, I cried the last 2 episodes on the first playthrough. But in the second, only 1 character died and this can already be called an end lighter.
Who will have what and with whom depends only on the choice of the MC.
For 8 episodes in the game there was not a single gloomy or depressing moment. Yes, there are mentions of drugs and prostitution in the game, but these things are forgotten by the general cheerful and light mood.
2.if, she´s a drama queen = unwanted child or poor child, then so be it.
Sage discovers the truth about his father, who controls prostitution and drug trafficking. + He sleeps with her friends
3. Vinny is a strong leader, possibly dangerous. Nick is weak and cowardly. I don't remember the exact phrase, but Nick himself described Vinny, you either hate him or respect.
It's too obvious and simple. The fact that Nick is a traitor and he is connected with Vinnie has been assumed for a long time on this forum and it's pretty boring.

Reactions: Laehtsia

DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
For 8 episodes in the game there was not a single gloomy or depressing moment. Yes, there are mentions of drugs and prostitution in the game, but these things are forgotten by the general cheerful and light mood.
Yes, only there were 7 episodes, and here about 20 are planning and Mona has already left the stage.

It's too obvious and simple. The fact that Nick is a traitor and he is connected with Vinnie has been assumed for a long time on this forum and it's pretty boring.
Not every scene should have a riddle)

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
If memory serves me right, it was the same with Acting Lessons. There was drama, but nothing terrible most of the game, and near the ending, out of the blue, the MC´s friend had cancer and one or two Lis died... I hope DPC won´t make another massacre in BDIK, but there are a lot of landmines in the plot just waiting to explode... It makes sense Sage having a mental breakdown when she discovers that her father is fucking her HOT sisters in exchange of money, and the drugs and prostitution ring of Quinn can´t end up well... About M&J, it´s not that I care, but DPC seems to like to kill characters like R.R Martin and Maya seems to me the perfect candidate for suicide... We`ll see.

Reactions: Arigon

qwertyuiopsdfghjk

Dec 9, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
To be honest, no choice for Jill is so hurt me, actually, I do not think any of those girls should not be the girlfriends of the main character, if the happy end is get all of them will be wonderful

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
I’m assuming that there are no RP for the Pink Rose girls. So if for instance, in Ep8 you get an after work “dance” from Envy, then Sandy or Lily should not be jealous or hold it against you. Or visa versa. Right?

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Can we talk about how relationship points are irrelevant? I'm ripping my ass off to get all RP's of Sage since the game started. And the one who doesn't even know her name until the ep7 is getting an option to fuck her and gets the same scenes and ending(ep8) afterwards. I mean what's the point of it?

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
I have saves for massive DIK Sage and the Others. And massive Chick for M&J focused on Josy, Bella, Sage, and Jill. I want to start an all new run going Neutral and focusing on Maya but keeping Sage possibilities open. Any critical scenes that are a must do or must avoid to accomplish this? I don’t think I need a lot of money for this so I was going to skip the mini games to save time.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can we talk about how relationship points are irrelevant? I'm ripping my ass off to get all RP's of Sage since the game started. And the one who doesn't even know her name until the ep7 is getting an option to fuck her and gets the same scenes and ending(ep8) afterwards. I mean what's the point of it?
you are right: for now some bonus options, really little stuff

I think they will be important for Maya and Josy, but not so much as quantity but as a balance between the 2, when the time comes to determine if the trouple can survive or if it was just an experiment

Reactions: mindern

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I have saves for massive DIK Sage and the Others. And massive Chick for M&J focused on Josy, Bella, Sage, and Jill. I want to start an all new run going Neutral and focusing on Maya but keeping Sage possibilities open. Any critical scenes that are a must do or must avoid to accomplish this? I don’t think I need a lot of money for this so I was going to skip the mini games to save time.
you don't need money if you know how to use console. And you don't need much, just choose maya on the preps party and not much is needed for sage. If you stay at her place is already good enough, and even if you don't, you get her as well.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes