Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Can we talk about how relationship points are irrelevant? I'm ripping my ass off to get all RP's of Sage since the game started. And the one who doesn't even know her name until the ep7 is getting an option to fuck her and gets the same scenes and ending(ep8) afterwards. I mean what's the point of it?
They are not important for the characters you get the points but they are important for the other ones. Like, if you have high points with josy and maya, you won't get Quinn. I think that is how it works.

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
They are not important for the characters you get the points but they are important for the other ones. Like, if you have high points with josy and maya, you won't get Quinn. I think that is how it works.
Well, what others have to do with me taking care of Sage when she's sick? I'm trying to be more intimate with her I'm not trying to give a message to the others "Look I'm with Sage!! You can't have me!!" That just doesn't make any sense.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
not for now

it matters whether or not you are in a relationship with someone, not how many points you have

and having very low scores, even negative for now does not involve any break, only affinity plays these tricks

Reactions: ename144 and ffsage

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
He can probably still do her on the Jill path. He is going the science route.....

MC: "Jill, I can explain. My dick is in her mouth..... for science. I have to write scientific report on this."
A threesome with Bianca and Jill and having the MC's cock in Bianca's pussy and taking the MC cock out of her pussy and putting it inside Jill's mouth and asking her "do you like the taste of your friend?" :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Krahzy8

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I don't know about this, but it looks like Jill's friends are jizzing themselves when MC is playing. The fuck me eyes too.
I think they are just very suprised. They met MC at home and even told him they liked it how he was himself. Compared to their "lifestyle" it was just unkwowing, straightforward. They never expected him to be this talented, they rather suspected him a raw diamond. But then again. If you didn't went with Jill to their house their reaction is the same (as far as i know) and sure Bianca do looks flustered and even turned on :LOL:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I want to ask this. instead of the whole game
how can i just download the update ? because i have last versions
DPC didn't release an official update patch, but there's an unnofficial one.
I’m assuming that there are no RP for the Pink Rose girls. So if for instance, in Ep8 you get an after work “dance” from Envy, then Sandy or Lily should not be jealous or hold it against you. Or visa versa. Right?
No RP, but there are variables tracking which one you picked. Given their dynamic seems unlikely any of them would be jealous though.

Reactions: yngve

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
A threesome with Bianca and Jill and having the MC's cock in Bianca's pussy and taking the MC cock out of her pussy and putting it inside Jill's mouth and asking her "do you like the taste of your friend?" :sneaky:
Doesn't Bianca have a man? Oh what am I saying it's not like that's ever stopped us players, or MC for that matter.

Reactions: Trojaner
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes