RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Given how long it took Sage to mentally process the news about Troy, I doubt Jade specifically thought Chad was gay. My guess is that Jade thought Chad was only using Sage for prestige or sex, and so she warned Sage not to get too attached to him. (As I recall, Sage mentioned that possibility right after the breakup.)

First off, I don't think they really were blackmail letters. Chad thought that when he attacked the MC, but as he himself admits, he wasn't thinking clearly at the time. Unless the letter told Chad to break up with Sage (which is difficult to square with the Mel & Sarah scene if the MC is on Sage's path in Episode 5), Chad doesn't seem to have done anything that would take blackmail. Also, unless Chad secretly removed a separate letter for Dawe, his letter contained nothing but photos of DIKs banging Arieth. Given that everyone knows Arieth is sleeping around, that's about as far from blackmail as clandestine envelopes get.

Personally, I'm think the most likely theory is that someone either wanted to piss of Dawe and Chad, or wanted to stir up trouble between the DIKs and jocks specifically. The question then is who would do it? Troy could have been a good candidate before we confirmed he's Chad's secret lover, but he's out now. The nerds might have the capability and a general motive, but there's nothing in game that links them to the pictures. Vinny might want to stir up trouble, but it's unclear how he would know about Chad's secret. Sarah and Mel do know about the secret and clearly have an agenda, but the look between Chad and Mel make me think Chad knows they know, which would make the letters pointless. I even tried to examine the timeline once to see if anyone was suspiciously absent when the letters were delivered, but sadly the scenes at the start of Episode 3 are so out of order I can't even be sure what scenes are contemporary. :confused:

Unfortunately, I think this is one of those mysteries where we don't even know enough to speculate meaningfully. Which is definitely frustrating given it's been languishing for 5 episodes and counting.

Ugh, no side projects, please. Every minute DPC spends on a tie-in is another minute we have to wait for the actual game. If he needs time off to recharge, that's one thing. But if he's going to spend time on BaDIK related material, I'd much rather it be the game itself.

As fort he GoG announcement, I'd say it's exciting for the folks who'll be introduced to the game via the new platform, and that's a good thing. I'm also always happy to see more competition for Steam. But I'll agree I'd much rather learn a bit more about what he's planning for this Interlude...

You need to have 6+ DIK reputation points when the time comes to crunch the numbers. If you have 5 or fewer, Rusty sells his car. [EDIT: This is assuming you disabled mini-games. With mini-games on, you just need to buy the windows for $65 and finish repairing the mansion in time.]

According to the official walkthrough, you also need to have turned down the VIP pass, but I have not been able to confirm that last part myself. And personally, I don't see why you'd want the VIP pass - especially on a non-mini-game run. Where the hell are you going to find that kind of money?!?
Dik 6+? It means that if you're on chick route, rusty will sell his car?
I Love these idiots on GOG. :ROFLMAO: Seems they have there more feminists as we have here. :ROFLMAO:

*fixed
What if the MC and Derrick are actually Tommy and Rusty? and Tommy and Rusty are named as someone else in the narration. The story ends with Tommy and Rusty telling the story to new maggots MC and Derrick? this theory is 100% true and i have facts to back it up.
Start again the game and read the epilogue carefully...

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
If memory serves me right, it was the same with Acting Lessons. There was drama, but nothing terrible most of the game, and near the ending, out of the blue, the MC´s friend had cancer and one or two Lis died... I hope DPC won´t make another massacre in BDIK, but there are a lot of landmines in the plot just waiting to explode... It makes sense Sage having a mental breakdown when she discovers that her father is fucking her HOT sisters in exchange of money, and the drugs and prostitution ring of Quinn can´t end up well... About M&J, it´s not that I care, but DPC seems to like to kill characters like R.R Martin and Maya seems to me the perfect candidate for suicide... We`ll see.
After the final of the Acting Lessons, DPC was threatened with murder. And now he has about 15,000 active patrons. I understand that he wants to stand out from the general adult novels with his unexpected plot twists (which are more and more similar to the plot tropes from anime, lol), but I don't think he will repeat his mistake. Indeed, Maya's breakdown makes sense. Suppose Josie leaves her for MC (if we follow Josie's path, then Maya moves further and further away from MC, and Josie falls in love more and more), then Maya can really break down. She loses everything she fought with her father for. But so that she could commit suicide. And at such an early stage? It is assumed that the breakup will be only in the finale of the 3rd season.
es, only there were 7 episodes, and here about 20 are planning and Mona has already left the stage
He even hinted at 16 episodes in the game.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
So after binging Blue Mountain State, I came to realize that the only thing missing from BADIK are the actual sports teams like the Football and Volleyball teams. If DPC decides to make the next game around B&R as well, would love to have a focus around that aspect. A chunk of the love interests can then be cheerleaders as well as some new Hots.
Judging by the fact that we have been training to fight for 2 seasons in brawler and that Caleb is now our worst enemy, I expect a mini-kickboxing tournament in college, which is much more interesting than an ordinary basketball match.
ep8_bag14.jpg

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Why people act like Jill sex was some thing that DPC stalled or something, LOL Jill and MC don't even have that many scences before they have sex, i guess they mean irl time and not in game time.

Reactions: ZWCook

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Dik 6+? It means that if you're on chick route, rusty will sell his car?
It's 6+ points of reputation with the DIKs, not the CHICK/DICK points used for Status or Affinity. It's things like mocking the jocks when they break the windows in Episode 2 or spreading the praise around during breakfast in Episode 7. CHICKs might be less inclined to do some of the things that earn those points (like fighting Caleb), but they can also be more more inclined for others (like volunteering at the old folks home).

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
After the final of the Acting Lessons, DPC was threatened with murder. And now he has about 15,000 active patrons. I understand that he wants to stand out from the general adult novels with his unexpected plot twists (which are more and more similar to the plot tropes from anime, lol), but I don't think he will repeat his mistake. Indeed, Maya's breakdown makes sense. Suppose Josie leaves her for MC (if we follow Josie's path, then Maya moves further and further away from MC, and Josie falls in love more and more), then Maya can really break down. She loses everything she fought with her father for. But so that she could commit suicide. And at such an early stage? It is assumed that the breakup will be only in the finale of the 3rd season.
I don´t know, man. Most of the time I think that DPC is not going to repeat the ending of AL that nobody liked, and I have written here comments saying that. But truth is, DPC seems to have an uncanny love for drama. He has set a lot of situations in this plot that can´t be easily solved and seems to be preparing us for a shitstorm the lasts chapters. Actually, it would be disappointing that situations as rotten as the one of Quinn and Burke, with prostitution of underaged students and drugs traffic, or the one of Bella and her missing husband, at the end become in a storm into a glass of water. It would be much ado for nothing.

Even if Tremolo has a magic cock and a golden heart, he´s not Superman, can´t save everybody. It would be absurd. Maybe Tremolo´s decissions could save, at the end, the Li of his choice, but won´t save the others from their fates. That way the player could think "well, at least I saved my girl, I have a good ending, can´t complain".

And maybe Quinn is beyond salvation, and that´s the reason why she´s not an "official" Li. She´s like Tony Soprano, a character that most of us would like to have as a friend and share some beers with him... until he starts killing people. Quinn is pretty and hot, has and attractive personality, so we usually forget that she´s a actually an awful person. But she´s a prostitute that at the same time is pimping her friends (most of them aren´t even 21 years old), and selling drugs. Her actions have damaged badly Mona and she doesn´t care if damages others, like Maya. And being Burke´s partner in crime, she´s going to damage for sure her mentor at the HOTs and probably her only true friend, Sage. Truth is, she deserves to be in jail and the ending of the game. I only hope she doesn´t end up killed.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I already had a conversation about that here. In short: if DPC says that Zoey left her family, friends, school and city to become a surfer in San Diego, got a lot of tattoos, a new boyfriend and started posing naked in the beach for social media... but actually she wasn´t surfing, partying and fucking with her new boyfriend, but studying hard on her own for passing that GED... I will call BULLSHIT.
The GED test really isn't that complicated. if you're not an idiot or suffering some learning disability studying should not be necessary.
So after binging Blue Mountain State
Now there's a show that could have used a couple more seasons (and one less movie). I still hated the main QB (and the mascot guy), but it had a way of providing a good bit of idiotic fun that didn't stress the brain.
wait a sec.....Sage was getting off to fucking on her step brother's bed?
Brother, not step-brother. She was adopted, not made sibling via marriage.

And yes. One of the larger clues that they were sibs was her response when you commented on it being Tybalt's room.

Reactions: jish55

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
The GED test really isn't that complicated. if you're not an idiot or suffering some learning disability studying should not be necessary.
Now there's a show that could have used a couple more seasons (and one less movie). I still hated the main QB (and the mascot guy), but it had a way of providing a good bit of idiotic fun that didn't stress the brain.
Brother, not step-brother. She was adopted, not made sibling via marriage.

And yes. One of the larger clues that they were sibs was her response when you commented on it being Tybalt's room.
That's even worse...all these characters are fucking degenerates

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
It's 6+ points of reputation with the DIKs, not the CHICK/DICK points used for Status or Affinity. It's things like mocking the jocks when they break the windows in Episode 2 or spreading the praise around during breakfast in Episode 7. CHICKs might be less inclined to do some of the things that earn those points (like fighting Caleb), but they can also be more more inclined for others (like volunteering at the old folks home).
Oh, alright... I've been confused between DIK and DIKs :ROFLMAO:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
I'm kinda confused on the Dik/Chick system, shouldn't not telling Heather be a DIK choice since you're not ratting a fellow DIK out

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes