Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
I'm kinda confused on the Dik/Chick system, shouldn't not telling Heather be a DIK choice since you're not ratting a fellow DIK out
Its basically asshole/good person, think mass effect paragon/renegade if you've played that except its on a spectrum so you can only be chick, dik, or neutral. I dont remember what is the dik and chick option but covering for someone who is cheating is probably the dik option

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Its basically asshole/good person, think mass effect paragon/renegade if you've played that except its on a spectrum so you can only be chick, dik, or neutral. I dont remember what is the dik and chick option but covering for someone who is cheating is probably the dik option
Is telling Heather the truth even an asshole choice tho? i feel like the more asshole thing would be to not tell her the truth.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I kind of agree. I think it's easy to pull off a plot move in which Quinn agrees to work with the police and everything ends well. And the problem with Maya's father doesn't seem as serious as the problem with drugs or prostitution. I hope the author will not make hints that Maya's father is in love with his daughter. It's just disgusting.
I think that if someone is going to work with the police is Riona. It seems that she´s been observed by the police and maybe they will offer her a deal to catch Burke, that I suppose would be the real target of the police. But that would involve the falling of Quinn, even if she´s just a petty criminal compared with Burke.

About Maya´s father, I hope too. It would be pretty nauseating and unnecessary.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Is telling Heather the truth even an asshole choice tho? i feel like the more asshole thing would be to not tell her the truth.
Thats what I said, covering for someone who is cheating (in this case Tommy) is probably the dik option. telling her shes was cheated on is probably the chick option. tho is it even cheating if they have an open relationship?

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Does DPC even do stuff with incest all the sex scenes in this have been pretty vanilla, the kinkiest thing I've seen is either threesomes or public and thats pretty tame for some of the games on here.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think that if someone is going to work with the police is Riona. It seems that she´s been observed by the police and maybe they will offer her a deal to catch Burke, that I suppose would be the real target of the police. But that would involve the falling of Quinn, even if she´s just a petty criminal compared with Burke.

Indeed, Riona and Quinn are drifting apart. And this is done on purpose. But so far it looks like the developer wants to make a full-fledged romantic line for Riо, isolating her from Quinn. Maybe at some point, sex with Riona will block Quinn's path and vice versa. Probably Riona and Quinn's conflict will be full-fledged and MС will have to choose.

Reactions: J.A.L.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does DPC even do stuff with incest all the sex scenes in this have been pretty vanilla, the kinkiest thing I've seen is either threesomes or public and thats pretty tame for some of the games on here.
This story is about a "normal" (if not initially shy) guy going to college and how he forms friendships and finds love.

Its popularity probably stems from its relatability as well as its production value.

Threesomes, anal and the occasional footjob are about as kinky as it's gonna get in this game for one primary reason:
  • DPC's primary income is Patreon, they do not allow incest among other restrictions.
But I'd go further to suggest that the mc becomes less relatable once he starts fucking his family (perhaps I'm speaking only for myself? :unsure:).

As a fantasy in these games, incest has probably become far too prevalent and people think that if it's not available, the game is too vanilla.

It's kinda like chilli sauce - if you add it to every meal, eventually meals without it start tasting bland - so incest, like chilli sauce, shouldn't be sprayed over everything!

I for one am definitely glad the mc isn't coercing family members into sex, or raping them in their sleep. I can't stand those creepy cunt characters. Each to their own.

On a side note, Patreon also bans necrophilia, so at least we don't have to worry that Bella is defiling James' corpse in the locked room! :oops:

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
is naive to think there is a good side hidden on Quinn. Unless you are 15 you should know people better (MC is aware of what she did to people, can't recall which things we know that MC doesn't tho rn, but pretty much everything I think?)

When I was 16 I started to date a 15y old girl with fame of being ''problematic'' who had 20y old boyfriends before, one of them a drug dealer... I was a tall metalhead so I guess I looked ''bad guy'' for her; I'm chill quiet person, so a couple months into dating, she told me about she was abused -which really hitted me emotionally-, so I did basically it, the ''broccoli'' ... she started to get along with her mom and better in school, she even decided to change her hairstyle

Then she started being agressive with me for no reason, and luckilly we had a break up before it was a 'Cobain/Courtney' f up relationship; she wasn't a good person and she had problems way beyond my capacity of help

now Quinn is not 15... is an adult, so it's way worst; you don't force desperate girls into prostitution being a nice person who keep others at an emotional distance, you need ot be a dangerous psychopath for that
you cant think that every situation will end the same way it ended for you and your ex 15yo gf. People are different. Your gf could have been in a church, virgin, and you could have been her 1st boyfriend ever and be a good man for her, and she end up cheating on you later on because she wanted to enjoy other dicks. That is how life works. You are still an unexperienced man as I can see. I had many relationships, "bad girls" who wanted to be loved and would give anything for that even if to the world and to herself she would tell otherwise. And "good ones", who turned into a total bitch and desiring for an open relationship, because she wanted to experience more than one dick. And be crazier and less mature than, the ones people would call slut, but once she had someone to care for them and be that guy they could trust, be more trustworthy, reliable, affectionate than any other women, besides being goddess on bed and doing everything to please you.
I will never say "she won't change", "this will never happen". Because people are very different. We know nothing. This is me talking about real life, but Being a Dik is a fantasy world. And lets say, if DPC has a fantasy of a bad girl turning into the best lovable girfriend in the world, he can do so. It is his story after all. Even if he doesn't, Quinn is still my favorite character and depending on where this story lead us, I will be with her untill the end.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Indeed, Riona and Quinn are drifting apart. And this is done on purpose. But so far it looks like the developer wants to make a full-fledged romantic line for Riо, isolating her from Quinn. Maybe at some point, sex with Riona will block Quinn's path and vice versa. Probably Riona and Quinn's conflict will be full-fledged and MС will have to choose.
That's what I'm hoping for. The only reason why I'm involving myself in this drug plotline is to savefag this OCD riddled cutie.

Being a DIK 12-12-2021 14_36_30.png

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm always amazed how much people talk about this game like they talk about a TV soap and how realistic what plot twist is or would be.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
is naive to think there is a good side hidden on Quinn. Unless you are 15 you should know people better (MC is aware of what she did to people, can't recall which things we know that MC doesn't tho rn, but pretty much everything I think?)

When I was 16 I started to date a 15y old girl with fame of being ''problematic'' who had 20y old boyfriends before, one of them a drug dealer... I was a tall metalhead so I guess I looked ''bad guy'' for her; I'm chill quiet person, so a couple months into dating, she told me about she was abused -which really hitted me emotionally-, so I did basically it, the ''broccoli'' ... she started to get along with her mom and better in school, she even decided to change her hairstyle

Then she started being agressive with me for no reason, and luckilly we had a break up before it was a 'Cobain/Courtney' f up relationship; she wasn't a good person and she had problems way beyond my capacity of help

now Quinn is not 15... is an adult, so it's way worst; you don't force desperate girls into prostitution being a nice person who keep others at an emotional distance, you need ot be a dangerous psychopath for that
you cant think that every situation will end the same way it ended for you and your ex 15yo gf. People are different. Your gf could have been in a church, virgin, and you could have been her 1st boyfriend ever and be a good man for her, and she end up cheating on you later on because she wanted to enjoy other dicks. That is how life works. You are still an unexperienced man as I can see. I had many relationships, "bad girls" who wanted to be loved and would give anything for that even if to the world and to herself she would tell otherwise. And "good ones", who turned into a total bitch and desiring for an open relationship, because she wanted to experience more than one dick. And be crazier and less mature than, the ones people would call slut, but once she had someone to care for them and be that guy they could trust, be more trustworthy, reliable, affectionate than any other women, besides being goddess on bed and doing everything to please you.
I will never say "she won't change", "this will never happen". Because people are very different. We know nothing. This is me talking about real life, but Being a Dik is a fantasy world. And lets say, if DPC has a fantasy of a bad girl turning into the best lovable girfriend in the world, he can do so. It is his story after all. Even if he doesn't, Quinn is still my favorite character and depending on where this story lead us, I will be with her untill the end.
A friend of my family is an ex madam (female pimp). She was earning big bucks and living the high life and was kidding herself that she was taking care of "her girls" and that ultimately it was "just business".

A lot of these girls were on drugs and their lives were screwed. They couldn't just leave the business if they wanted to because the bikie gangs (think motorcycle mafia) that ran the show made that very difficult.

One day this madam had an epiphany; she suddenly realised she was a cunt and she was wasting her life and the lives or the girls who worked for her. She left the business (she wasn't a prostitute herself) and started running a secret halfway house to help the girls escape the world they were in.

There were ups and downs, girls still using while under her care, threats from the gangs - the house was firebombed once so they had to move, but ultimately she was trying to right her wrongs and a lot of the girls went on to better lives.

I don't know this woman's past very well, I don't know how or why she became a madam, I only know who she became after that, but people can change, they just have to be brave.

I think it comes down to whether the person has a conscience. Quinn may have a conscience, she just spent too much time burying it in order to survive, and now the mc is helping her to climb out of that rut, or she may be a psychopath, in which case the mc needs to fuck her and move on (and maybe change his address while he's at it).

That's what I'm hoping for. The only reason why I'm involving myself in this drug plotline is to savefag that OCD riddled cutie.

View attachment 1541413
Those shorts definitely do the trick don't they. :sneaky:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is part of the tangent story of long road home ... off to try it and when I come back,
I am expecting a hero welcome from Quinn and all the girls in her menu.

Reactions: Warscared

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
man I wasn't talking about sex, at all

basically I'm saying a bad person isn't just turnable into a good person by treat her/him ''romantically'' (this usually happens with women treating well bastards/woman beaters cause ''there is good in him and I can change him''; there must be exceptions as shazba said, tho but it sure has nothing to do with ''brocolli'' )

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Why people act like Jill sex was some thing that DPC stalled or something, LOL Jill and MC don't even have that many scences before they have sex, i guess they mean irl time and not in game time.
It took awhile because DPC had to build the back story of Jill more.

A big part of that is the needed story elements so MC can bang Jill's mom and Jill's friends. :p

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
"OMG---My mom and MC! This can't be!!!!"

jillmomfriend2.jpg

Next day.... "I need to go see Bianca, this hurts so much !!!!

jillmomfriend2.jpg

Next day..... "I need to see Bella, this hurts so much!... my Mom...MY Mom and MC.... and NOW my friend Bianca!!!"

..... "B.....Bella?"

jillmomfriend.JPG

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes