mindern

Jul 7, 2017
M&J is an image of opposites attracting relationships.
M is a reserved introvert, J is afraid of loneliness, therefore too sociable. + They are lesbians. To be honest, I don't know how to make their relationship interesting without drama and tears and problems. Their story is much more interesting to me than the story of Bella who has problems in her head due to lack of sex.
If he had the balls to actually portray the potential problems associated with polyamory their route could be unique as fuck in a sea of VN harem nonsense.

It brushes up against interesting topics here and there, Maya's concern she's going to be left behind sexually as Josy and the MC have such easy chemistry. The MC's little night away for them... but then we go back to fucking in hot tubs with nobody actually having to juggle two partners.

Maybe that will change once they're officially a throuple. There's potential to do something unique (there was potential to be unique with all the LI and it's mostly been squandered... other than maybe Quinn but she's early doors) with Maya/Josy outside of the usual western VN trope of "woman joins harem 'cus magic dick".

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
M&J is an image of opposites attracting relationships.
M is a reserved introvert, J is afraid of loneliness, therefore too sociable. + They are lesbians. To be honest, I don't know how to make their relationship interesting without drama and tears and problems. Their story is much more interesting to me than the story of Bella who has problems in her head due to lack of sex.
No. The problem with this triangle is that Josie can't make a choice. In general, MC can easily do without Maya and Josie. The problem with Chad and M/J actually are similar. MC tells Sage to let Chad go and move on as he lets Maya and Josie go and starts building a relationship with Sage or someone else. He even tells Josie in private that he's trying to let her go and forget. But Josie can't. For me, it makes more sense to have a relationship on the path of friendship than in a triangle. There's potentially more drama in it.

Sep 9, 2021
I just hope sweet Emma never finds herself in a battlefield against the Chinese and Russian guys... for her own good.
For all the woke . . .
index.jpg
I think Sage and Quinn are the Doctor's favorite characters right now. He admitted in discord that his favorite scene from the update is a conversation between Sage and MС by the pond. In addition, Sage has become very beautiful, almost all of her rendes are perfect and polished. Conversely, Maya and Josie's romantic storyline is the weakest and most boring. I think the Doctor himself yawned when he wrote it.
One thing is more that when mc gives her massage while being on friend route . . . damn :love:
I´m understand that you are OK if your kid is gay or straight, but you are OK with politicians manipulating the sexual orientation of your kid in school?

By the way, another woke victory: the mods have deleted 3 of my posts :ROFLMAO:
It's not about politician bro . . . they are just people . . . I mean "Garbage in garbage out" : People are shitty so are the politician because they are people. It's not like they gonna change after becoming politician.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares and J.A.L.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Are you planning on doing one for Riona?
And I'm guessing the Lily one might need an important update after Episode 8.
I don't know. I only had plans to do Sage, but I've made a false start like twice, so I just have to wait for inspiration rather than try to push it.

Riona's great, but I wouldn't even know what to say about her. Mostly it would be about how Quinn uses her and it's just too fucking depressing.

Riona is just too depressing a character, she needs to be picked up by a white knight and whisked away to a fairy tale castle!

I just hope she doesn't end up dead at the end of a syringe... :cry:
no incest?
Here's my response to that question only earlier today:

Garen

May 6, 2017
I don't know. I only had plans to do Sage, but I've made a false start like twice, so I just have to wait for inspiration rather than try to push it.

Riona's great, but I wouldn't even know what to say about her. Mostly it would be about how Quinn uses her and it's just too fucking depressing.

Riona is just too depressing a character, she needs to be picked up by a white knight and whisked away to a fairy tale castle!

I just hope she doesn't end up dead at the end of a syringe... :cry:
I imagine Sage would be super difficult. She has a ton of scenes and the moment she conclusively falls for you probably varies for a lot of people because she has so many moments that would fit.

Rioooooo is precious and she has to be protected.
Being a DIK 08-12-2021 16_52_28.png

I have the same worries except instead of a syringe, I'm fearing a gun/murder kidnapping.

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I made the last two runs on the schedule.

the DIKish one, with all the secondary girls and I must say that it remains the most fun, then the secondary girls rightly have little content but I find that their quality is on average higher
to stay at the eighth chapter: the non sexual interactions with Nichole and Lily are great, really well written
only disappointment Jade, a scene really underwhelming and that seems put there just to make a number, but that had very little to tell
Quinn remains out of scale, it's a pity that his special contents are completely divorced from the rest of the story, MC doesn't have a relationship with Quinn but with a twin of his.

the other run is the devil's run, the CHICK one to carry on all the stories with the LIs. Bella's reaction is really heartbreaking, Sage's one is always in the balance between "it's better this way" and "in the end I didn't care so much", Jill's one, that should be the worst in case we choose Bella, has been postponed like the one for Maya and Josy
I don't know, for the way the chapter is constructed it's the one that makes the most sense, and in general the girls' reaction is one of understanding (only Jade reacts as one would expect), and if we really gave ourselves so much trouble it's correct to do an examination of conscience, the final one at least.
will it make a difference to start the third season after breaking someone's heart? I don't know... apart from the Bella/Jill case I'm more inclined to the no, we'll see

anyway confirmed that the real asshole is MC CHICK, the DIK one is just a victim of prejudice :cry:

DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
If he had the balls to actually portray the potential problems associated with polyamory their route could be unique as fuck in a sea of VN harem nonsense.
You write as if the game is over. We only got to the middle of the game.

By the way, I would like to remind you that in one very popular series, the characters often changed and this did not scare away the fans in any way.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
to stay at the eighth chapter: the non sexual interactions with Nichole and Lily are great, really well written
only disappointment Jade, a scene really underwhelming and that seems put there just to make a number
I liked the dirty talk with Jade when she was in the shower. Her confession that she would like to try group sex with another woman or the fact that it excites her that someone is watching them when they fuck...I think with Jade we will have to make her husband Burke a сuckold, lol.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes