felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I liked the dirty talk with Jade when she was in the shower. Her confession that she would like to try group sex with another woman or the fact that it excites her that someone is watching them when they fuck...I think with Jade we will have to make her husband Burke a сuckold, lol.
I do not know, the other scenes with Jade had been better, the first one an absolute bomb, one of the best of the game, the second one however very funny.

this one says very little to me, after having sex in their house and at school, having sex in a motel is a step backwards...

Reactions: shazba

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
I think Sage and Quinn are the Doctor's favorite characters right now. He admitted in discord that his favorite scene from the update is a conversation between Sage and MС by the pond. In addition, Sage has become very beautiful, almost all of her rendes are perfect and polished. Conversely, Maya and Josie's romantic storyline is the weakest and most boring. I think the Doctor himself yawned when he wrote it.
Yes, characters evolve from planning to writing when you actually write them, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse like poor Maya. Maya was great the first chapters but she is now lost in a boring endless sea of nothingness. But Josy has been given some love, she really is a cute little sunshine, we need that solo route asap.

Sage has definitely changed for the better, and that relates to Quinn's evolution too. I think Sage was supposed to be the DIK's primary option at the start (this girl is trouble) and Quinn was only the female Tommy, but now the status has completely changed and Quinn is the unoficcial #6 LI and Sage is evolving away from the wild cheerleader cliché to a more complex character. Her model has been tweaked for sure, specially her hair is much better (I think DPC makes fun of this himself in a flashback where she is shown with a badly colored hair).

I think Chapter 9 will be Sage's chapter no doubt (wih the follow up to the actual ending and the incoming date) so... good times for all of you, wild free spirited redhead lovers.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I do not know, the other scenes with Jade had been better, the first one an absolute bomb, one of the best of the game, the second one however very funny.

this one says very little to me, after having sex in their house and at school, having sex in a motel is a step backwards...

the music choice sums the scene up for me. It was an afterthought. Added nothing to any character… just happened. It’s barely above the dream scenes with her in Ep1 for what it added.

It happening over a song that was previously tied to a memorable scene with Quinn was just the icing on a meh cake.

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
NGL, heather got kinda stale, my most wanted sex scence now is Sally and Karen
If it goes like the sauna scene at the HOTS party, blind, deaf, and mute. Mouth filled with foot long sausage. Sally bitching the entire time. I think D&G Sally is enough of her.

anonymous32751

Aug 8, 2020
For those stuck where you can't invite Josy & Maya over at the start of Episode 8, I was finally able to figure out a solution, and it's pretty simple. Basically I noticed that whenever i went to the scene selector in gallery, there were NO scenes for Episode 8, even locked ones, which was odd since they should just show as locked.

So i downloaded a new complete version of the game, installed it in a different directory, and launched the game. Voila. Saves are present. Note: I did not re-install any mods, not sure if doing so will mess it up again (probably).

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
the music choice sums the scene up for me. It was an afterthought. Added nothing to any character… just happened. It’s barely above the dream scenes with her in Ep1 for what it added.

It happening over a song that was previously tied to a memorable scene with Quinn was just the icing on a meh cake.
I think DPC used a song that Nicole had in her scene in chapter 6 and reused it on Isabella

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is telling Heather the truth even an asshole choice tho? i feel like the more asshole thing would be to not tell her the truth.
Technically, AFAICT, the game treats both options as neutral. But personally I'd say telling Heather is the more DIK option. While Tommy's behavior is clearly bad, he is the MC's 'brother,' whereas the MC has no relationship at all with Heather. If the MC was truly bothered by Tommy's behavior, the proper course of action would be to encourage Tommy to admit the truth to Heather (for all the good that would do).

Telling Heather directly seems as likely to harm make things worse as it is to make things better. Telling Heather purely to get into her good graces would be almost certain to make things worse.

I would say this, wouldn't I, but I think it's the former. Quinn's path is full of examples, but since some people delight in saying they only happen if you choose to help her etc, here are a couple from the main story: the conversation with Tommy where she says she wouldn't want him to take the blame if things go south with the new DIK/HOT arrangement; her reaction to Tommy subsequently when they fall out over the evaluation party mess. If she was purely motivated by self-interest she wouldn't have cared about either, yet she evidently does.
Eh, I don't think those are particularly strong examples. Quinn not wanting Tommy to take the blame is purely a hypothetical matter, and technically she wound up accepting Tommy's offer (including the part about being the fall guys).

And on the Tommy fallout in particular, how is that an example of her having a conscience? All she had to to was apologize for her blatantly obvious fuckup, and she still refused to do so! The fact that Quinn is sad about the situation doesn't automatically mean she's secretly feeling guilty; she may just want something she can't get. Even if she IS feeling secretly guilty, that still means she's actively suppressing her conscience, which is a substantial problem as well.

Adults know the difference between "good" and "bad". There is a point in everyone´s life when there are no more excuses. If you are an awful person is because you want or allow it. Quinn is going to destroy the only HOT that really cares about her (Sage) by doing illegal business with her father.

Also, she engages in prostitution, at least with Tremolo, but probably not only with Tremolo. And manipulates underaged girls in a difficult situation to do the same. About drug trafficking, I don´t know if there is a place in USA or Europe were is legal to sell prescription pills, but I don´t think so. And about marijuana, it´s illegal in most places, except for medical uses, and that´s not the case. Cocaine is not legal anywhere. Also, there are countries in which stoning adulterous women to death is legal. That doesn´t mean that you are morally allowed to throw rocks to your girlfriend´s head if she cheats on you.

I really like Quinn. She´s a GREAT character. The way her relationship with Tremolo is evolving, is gold. From "lame pervert" to "hot guy with magic cock" to "friend" to "love interest in spite of myself". She´s a character designed to make the player to try to save her from herself. And I really would like a good ending for her. But I don´t cheat myself. She has not found redemption so far in the story (I hope she will find at some point) and she´s not a good person right now.
I hadn't really thought about it before, but the reveal of Sage's family makes Quinn look much worse in retrospect. Running a prostitution ring under Sage's nose is already plenty bad. Doing so with Sage's father as the main client is on another level entirely. :oops:

Rhapsody87

Oct 13, 2018
Hi guys, I’m at the end of episode 8 and I don’t understand why in the forest scene MC decides to leave Sage. I’ve always had a good relationship with both you and Maya and Josy, and I don’t know why I don’t choose which branch to continue with. How do I get him to choose Sage?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
She does not force anyone to engage in prostitution, she helps to get free education (there are places on this planet where prostitution is legal)
Such an altruist she is, saying things to the mc like I wonder what else I can get her to do. Using people's desperation to psychologically manipulate them is not trying to help them. She's trying to help herself and no one else.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hadn't really thought about it before, but the reveal of Sage's family makes Quinn look much worse in retrospect. Running a prostitution ring under Sage's nose is already plenty bad. Doing so with Sage's father as the main client is on another level entirely. :oops:
If we put Quinn in the same sentence as Burke, however, by comparison she is a lay saint who performs miracles....

Quinn's betrayal of Sage's trust (the last circle of hell for Dante) pales in comparison to Burke's, who completely betrays his social and professional role, not to mention his family role...

Sage will come out in pieces.... :cry:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If we put Quinn in the same sentence as Burke, however, by comparison she is a lay saint who performs miracles....

Quinn's betrayal of Sage's trust (the last circle of hell for Dante) pales in comparison to Burke's, who completely betrays his social and professional role, not to mention his family role...

I mean, sure, Burke is way worse. But the game isn't trying to portray Burke in a sympathetic light, so making him look even worse in retrospect doesn't make much difference. Whereas Quinn's been getting lots of focus on her traumatic youth, her mixed emotions, her soft spot of the MC, etc. So revealing that her initial actions were much more harmful than we thought is an odd move. IMHO.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Dark times ahead for Sage :cry:

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Eh, I don't think those are particularly strong examples. Quinn not wanting Tommy to take the blame is purely a hypothetical matter, and technically she wound up accepting Tommy's offer (including the part about being the fall guys).

And on the Tommy fallout in particular, how is that an example of her having a conscience? All she had to to was apologize for her blatantly obvious fuckup, and she still refused to do so! The fact that Quinn is sad about the situation doesn't automatically mean she's secretly feeling guilty; she may just want something she can't get. Even if she IS feeling secretly guilty, that still means she's actively suppressing her conscience, which is a substantial problem as well.
My proposition was that Quinn has a conscience and isn't a psychopath - a rather modest claim, I thought.

The fact that in the first example she ends up accepting Tommy's offer is less important than that she initially resists it, in my view. She says she likes Tommy and wouldn't want the DIKs to get blamed. Why even mention that if the deal suits her agenda?

In the second scene I cited she's sad about the argument with Tommy and maybe feels guilty about it, though she can't or won't say as much. Again, why would she even be sad about it though if Tommy was just a pawn to be sacrificed in service of her money-making goals?

Both moments suggested to me that Quinn genuinely thought of Tommy as a friend, which is why her conscience was pricked both times. True, she doesn't act on it, but suppressing those feelings doesn't mean they aren't there.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes