wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
Posted a comment (https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-7062403) a while back with mostly episode 8 music. Some of them got uploaded on YT in the meanwhile. So i will link a few with the scene, not to talk your choise down, It's also a damn good song but i personally think DPC did one hell of a job with finding the right music with those scenes.

Too bad the comments between Johnboy and Elena aren't in it. those made it really complete.

Just about right since Nicole is falling in love with MC ;)

Damn, this one hits hard since she tells MC she's adopted and MC telling her she made a huge difference to her parents as well.
She is even more vulnerable then when Chad broke up and she met MC in the garden.

Not a scene or something but a nice song with an even nicer recap before the episode 8 launch.

We just can't forget Bella. Nice song with suiting lyrics. And damn what a nice scene :love:

Just awesome, Quinn starting to get feelings for MC more and more. Good lyrics also.

This one just gives me a big smile. Party hard o_O

I know this song is posted a few comments back but this one can't be missed. Pure Jill even more after she visits you in the mansion at the end of episode 8 :love:

And still much more. Lots of episode 8 aren't even uploaded yet.
1 thing for sure DPC knows his music. Bit curious if he does it himself or gets help for it.
music goes to 0 so i've never heard this stuff before but that josy song sucks. always felt this was a josy song:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Really? Soo how long does it take him to make one episode? 4/5 moths? If something like that then for 3 next chapters we will wait a long time.
More like six to seven months, and each episode has taken longer so eight or nine months isn't out of the question. Also remember that for some reason DPC has chosen to insert an interlude, so that the next episode (episode 9 after the interlude) could be as late as September or October 2022.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I never encountered him around here before, because I never was a fan of AL that much. Sure, it’s a great game, but it’s not for my taste. But from what I’ve heard from older forum members like Holy Bacchus, he really was tired by the shit people were giving him about the twist and left. Which is weird, because there are his posts on this thread (the one where he says he needs the money is the most recent one, I think).

So technically he left after AL, but came back to promote his new game later? Then apparently he leaves again and bans everyone mentioning this place.

But technically his game gets even more showcase thanks to this site, with all the discussions, fan sigs and etc.

But back to the incest topic - even if it would be the perfect twist in the storyline, like that “Oh, shit!” moment, he’s still not going to do it for the reasons I already mentioned. I’m not saying he should do it, because even if he has to, he won’t.
Look at his first post in this thread, especially the spoiler. DPC came into BaDIK throwing bombs at the people who criticized AL. For him to rage quit F95 and then delete the account of anyone who so much as mentioned F95 from his Patreon and Discord tells me a lot about the person that he is.

Yes, it's no fun to be criticized, it's no fun to be constantly on the defensive. But if you are going to take on a public persona and step into the limelight you have to develop a thick skin and learn to handle criticism. Nobody can expect to be universally loved. The world is going to disagree with you, sometimes vehemently.

JNolan92

Nov 2, 2021
More like six to seven months, and each episode has taken longer so eight or nine months isn't out of the question. Also remember that for some reason DPC has chosen to insert an interlude, so that the next episode (episode 9 after the interlude) could be as late as September or October 2022.
I just hope the interlude and episode 9 is worth the wait.

Reactions: DavDR

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I was excited what could happen between MC and Heather after plus three talk. But no she's almost as stupid as Arieth. That jacket talk made me lost all my interest in her.
I actually felt a little bad with Heather. The character is usually just kind of a bitch, so on the one hand "hey, fuck her, who cares?", but on the other.. Tommy was being a bit of a dick, but he's just not into that sappy shit. I felt bad because my natural reaction about her trying to drag MC into the discussion was to make a joke.

And man, that was one of the best laughs I'd gotten from this game.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I agree it'd be weird to be a flashback given the epilogues to each episode have been about events happening now, and the mc reading about something having happened in the past doesn't quite follow that pattern, but there are no hard rules here (other than no incest!)...

I'm much more inclined to believe it's happened with some of the side characters:
  • Jamie and Dany already had a pregnancy scare, but it was rather low key. We heard about it in episode 4 and it was resolved by episode 6. Regardless of what the mc says to Jamie, I think he hooks back up with Dany again. So she could be pregnant, but she's already cried wolf before, so who gives a fuck.
  • Magnar and Sally are on the rocks for some reason, and an unexpected pregnancy could be the reason, but so what, we have fuck all to do with them, and what, Sally will be even more snarky during the next game of DnG (damn, we need another game!)
  • Dawe and Arieth (or is that Anyone and Arieth)? I'm sure the kid would be dead due to lack of oxygen in no time since there seems to be no oxygen going to Arieth's brain either.
  • Rusty and Cathy? Yeah they're banging, but so what? Cathy would just abort and get on with life, she's not some drama queen college girl.
  • Stephen and Jade? Are they even fucking? Jade would just grab the nearest coat hanger for sure (she'd probably actually see a doctor, I'm just being vulgar).
  • I don't think Derek's had sex with Ashley under all possible game branches, so that rules them out.
  • Anthony and Ashley? When Derek's trying to get back with her, she tells him it's complicated. Now if she's pregnant to Big A, Derek's just gonna back off, so I can't see that being of much interest.
  • John Boy and Elena? They'd probably be thrilled as they are virtually married and there's so much love in that relationship they are ready to spread it to their offspring. Here's hoping for twins!
  • Tommy and Heather? I think this would be a big deal in the DIK house. But we've already had to put up with an episode of Tommy mooping around feeling sorry for himself, can we put up with more of that?
  • Tybalt and his lover? Will we hear the sound of little green and red feet running around the Prep's mansion? Yeah, I'm running out of ideas now...
So while it's interesting to wonder who it might be, I can't see it even mattering much. So my current guess is it'll just be Lynette in her diary.
No, I disagree with you strongly about Rusty and Cathy. People can actually have deep, personal, and caring relationships without fucking. If this turns out to be the case it's going to be a new low for this game. A perfect example of DPC writing himself into a hole and digging farther.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Well seeing how the next Episode is focused on Halloween it will most likely be released somewhere between October - December next year

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
waking up to jill's face every day would be a lifetime of suffering and pain
That’s why God invented spooning. :sneaky:

No, I disagree with you strongly about Rusty and Cathy. People can actually have deep, personal, and caring relationships without fucking. If this turns out to be the case it's going to be a new low for this game. A perfect example of DPC writing himself into a hole and digging farther.
Yeah, I was only joking about that one, the same as I was joking about Tybalt impregnating the watermelon.

If Rusty was fucking Cathy, he wouldn’t have been so blown away by the idea that the mc was fucking Jade.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I think that the most potentially dangerous choice is to copy the exams from the papers found in the bathroom...

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

This is a very important decision - maybe THE most important decision in the game:

1639528008441.png

Trust me. You'll need to be nice to this douchebag with the 50s-style hair (50s in what country, IDK) if you want any hope of getting your old job back when DPC fucks up the MC's life at the end of the story as a result of all the wrong decisions you made along the way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I actually felt a little bad with Heather. The character is usually just kind of a bitch, so on the one hand "hey, fuck her, who cares?", but on the other.. Tommy was being a bit of a dick, but he's just not into that sappy shit. I felt bad because my natural reaction about her trying to drag MC into the discussion was to make a joke.

And man, that was one of the best laughs I'd gotten from this game.

She knew exactly how big of a dickhead Tommy could be even before they met (reference the wheelchair scene in the Episode 5 flashback), and she stays with him anyway. And there are numerous examples of him continuing to treat her like shit. Deep down she likes being treated like shit, and I don't feel sorry for her because of it.

Actually, I'm surprised she didn't make a move on Caleb at the HOTs party when he told her to make him a drink. I would think that kind of talk makes her all squishy.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Look at his first post in this thread, especially the spoiler. DPC came into BaDIK throwing bombs at the people who criticized AL. For him to rage quit F95 and then delete the account of anyone who so much as mentioned F95 from his Patreon and Discord tells me a lot about the person that he is.

Yes, it's no fun to be criticized, it's no fun to be constantly on the defensive. But if you are going to take on a public persona and step into the limelight you have to develop a thick skin and learn to handle criticism. Nobody can expect to be universally loved. The world is going to disagree with you, sometimes vehemently.
I dunno, every time someone facepalms me here I just wanna burn the place to the ground!!! :mad: :p

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've said it before, I'll say it again.

This is a very important decision - maybe THE most important decision in the game.

View attachment 1545504

Trust me. You'll need to be nice to this douchebag with the 50s-style hair (50s in what country, IDK) if you want any hope of getting your old job back when DPC fucks up the MC's life at the end of the story as a result of all the wrong decisions you made along the way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She knew exactly how big of a dickhead Tommy could be even before they met (reference the wheelchair scene in the Episode 5 flashback), and she stays with him anyway. And there are numerous examples of him continuing to treat her like shit. Deep down she likes being treated like shit, and I don't feel sorry for her because of it.

Actually, I'm surprised she didn't make a move on Caleb at the HOTs party when he told her to make him a drink. I would think that kind of talk makes her all squishy.
Knowing what happened in AL... we introduce a little twist here ( by DPC ofc ! :LOL: ) and if DPC fcuk ( french connection united kingdom... before somebody asks :KEK: ) the MCs life he just needs a few gallons of kerosine ( or petrol... dealers choice ! ) and some matches ( or lighter ) and we get a very similar ending... :eek: And if we were a massive dick in game one of our brothers " saves " us from death dooming our MC to be the second coming of frankensteins monster ! :eek:

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
I apologize, I was supposed to get you teasers of it done but lost track of time progressing along. I originally spent a bit of time making the auto-complete look fancy with everything filled out, etc. After way too many lines of code I realized that's kinda silly, keep it simple and move on for now. I've currently made it into a 2 step process (so I can selfishly keep the code to only 4 lines...yep, only 4). Here's the flow:

ChoiceGuide disabled, VN plays as OEM:
View attachment 1544395

ChoiceGuide enabled. Can either manually enter using hints in top banner or press the SanchoMod Auto A+:
View attachment 1544398 View attachment 1544397

Pressing "OK" finalizes the code:
View attachment 1544396

I'll make it look fancy later. It works for now and super easy to make the other tests follow suit. Regards.
Will you be adding a feature that will allow us to remove the DIK/CHICK choice penalties?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
LOL, if I cared about facepalms I would have climbed a tower with a rifle a long time ago. In fact they should name an achievement for most FP's after me.
I was actually fishing for facepalms with that comment, surprised no one took the bait yet. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes