TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
It was stated that future updates will not be this long ( like 7-8 ) ... ( if I read DPC right not BY FAR !!! ) :eek: :KEK:
Well then this sucks a little.. I hope it will be a little bit sooner than 7 months..

You could have been born in the year 1300 and gotten slapped for looking at your cousin's ankle the wrong way.
Now that's pretty fucking funny, thanks for that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
People that choose Jill over Bella literally have no heart. :mad:

Like Bella never refused to help you, she never went behind your back, hell she didn't interfere in your business and didn't care if you banged chicks on the side. You just had to be there for her. Bella gave you everything and you motherfuckers really turned your backs on her and let her down.
100% Bella is da goat, some are just not worthy playing her path :p Hope they are getting Bella's "Axe treatment" in ep9 for that break up through phone call

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
hell she didn't interfere in your business and didn't care if you banged chicks on the side.
No. Bella rejects you if Cathy sucks your magic dik. Maybe she likes to keep her car free of stains :LOL:.

I love the character and Young Bella is the prettiest of them all, the OMG scene was awesome. But to me she is the LI with the biggest plot holes and the weakest motivations. She shelters and takes you home with no real reason since you are a complete stranger, just another student. No teacher would risk her job like that, she should be more careful (like the scene with Jade). Wow, the Ice Queen takes you to her home, takes you to dinner, in her car drunk, all of that without knowing you, I wonder what a 'Fire Queen' would do.

It all makes much less sense after watching her flashback.

And she does all these things fully knowing that you are after her best friend. After warning Jill that you are trouble, excuse me what? You're kissing the 'boy' you despise and boss around and the 'trouble' almost the first day and never say a word to your best friend, you are really lousy at protecting her let me tell you ma'am.

But yeah despite this, I love her. And she is one of the most charismatic characters.

It shows of course that she developed something like more than "perv' boy" feeling, but it's far, really far from any kind of romantic feeling.
It's a slow burn. When you do a Quinn route, you see the little details. She explicitly chooses you for the cumpetition. She is probably jealous of Maya (maybe that's why she makes her life a living hell), she takes care of you when you are high on the roof... there is a pattern through the game, ending with the broccoli. For Quinn the challenge is intimacy and emotions, not sex. Terrified of showing emotions and losing control, the next step should be to run away and there will be a scene when you go to her and everything finally explodes.

idk. I love her path and I'm in to the very end fully knowing that the shitstorm is coming and she will end up expelled, dead or in prison or we'll get a bittersweet ending at best. Poor Riona is in danger too.

Oh, and the rain scene + follow up in the mansion is arguably the best in the game. Or one of the best at the very least.

Mr. Mayhem

Apr 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to keep their gallery when they play the new episode? I thought my save files would have my gallery but it doesn't for some reason. I usually redownload the whole BAD file with the new episode and transfer my saves into the new file.

EthanP.

Dec 27, 2017
So, I've been playing the game and I wanted to throw a theory of mine here after picking up some things. It's about Jill and Bella. I haven't fully played their routes, so I'm likely missing some information. But I think I know the reason on why they are close friends.

We know that Jill is very against bullying, like very adamant against it. This makes me wonder if her sister killed herself due to being in that situation, be it due to problematic friends or family. Now, in the case of Bella. Maybe she had a similar situation with her husband or he might have died for some other reason. The thing is that Jill and Bella might have met in one of those circles in which people talk about their traumatic experiences. That's why Jill is now trying to do a campaign about her sister, and maybe Bella has't been able to fully move on yet (at least before meeting the MC). An alternative case for Bella could be the theory of her and James losing their child, which could also fit in all this.

I have no idea if this has been theorized before, but I wanted to share it here.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
So, I've been playing the game and I wanted to throw a theory of mine here after picking up some things. It's about Jill and Bella. I haven't fully played their routes, so I'm likely missing some information. But I think I know the reason on why they are close friends.

We know that Jill is very against bullying, like very adamant against it. This makes me wonder if her sister killed herself due to being in that situation, be it due to problematic friends or family. Now, in the case of Bella. Maybe she had a similar situation with her husband or he might have died for some other reason. The thing is that Jill and Bella might have met in one of those circles in which people talk about their traumatic experiences. That's why Jill is now trying to do a campaign about her sister, and maybe Bella has't been able to fully move on yet (at least before meeting the MC). An alternative case for Bella could be the theory of her and James losing their child, which could also fit in all this.

I have no idea if this has been theorized before, but I wanted to share it here.
It´s possible, but we know that Jill suffered bulling when she was a child. Little Jill tells her sister that her mom had to cut her hair because what did a kid to her in the school, and it wasn´t the first time. And her sister tells her that she should not allow it and how to defend herself. It doesn´t seem that Jill´s sister would allow to be bullied. Also, it´s supposed that Bella is waiting for her husband to return. Unless she´s delusional, her husband is not dead.

Reactions: ename144

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to keep their gallery when they play the new episode? I thought my save files would have my gallery but it doesn't for some reason. I usually redownload the whole BAD file with the new episode and transfer my saves into the new file.
The gallery, rewards and wallpaper unlocks are saved in the persistent file which can be found inside the saves game folder.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

We know little about Jill's story and virtually nothing about Bella's.

But from Jill's flashback, the one at the beginning of the seventh chapter, Lana seems to be a strong and self-confident girl who advises Jill on how to deal with bullies, what we don't know is why the family has sent her away from home, because of some behavior that Jill says has made her sister the black sheep of the family.

Then, whether it was this choice of hers that was somehow fatal or whether it was simply an accident, we don't know yet.

Reactions: ename144

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Isn't there a to-do list we found in Derek's room during one freeroam, with Ashley's name already struck through :unsure:
That’s true. That doesn’t mean that he gave up on her. Derek still going to fight for her even if you don’t make that call at the party. That look at math class says it all. They obviously fucked but Ashley isn’t going to break up with Anthony. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could be wrong and it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s Ashley’s pregnancy test. But we can’t leave out the possibility that it could be Ashley and Derek.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The guide has been updated to Episode 8 – Crossroads: Who will be your loved one?

My walkthrough focuses on the player’s choices and features many links and references to better understand their longterm consequences in the story.

I wrote this guide first because Being a DIK is fun and because the official is sometimes confusing while omitting some useful data. Whether you want to maximize your success with the love interests, or you are playing the game for the first time, you will find the answers to your questions. Thanks for adding a Like if you value it. Enjoy the game and good reading to you!

Read it and download it from and Google Drive
(Players from China are invited to use a proxy to download the document.)

Choices & Outcomes | Rewards & Pack Quests | Art & Wallpapers | Vault codes | Renovation of ΔIK house | Timeline | And more!​
I still find your guide better than the official one, but I point out a point where it is not very clear

when it talks about the various endings of D&G, the fact that only at the end it indicates the requirements to reach them is not very useful

you have done a great job

That’s true. That doesn’t mean that he gave up on her. Derek still going to fight for her even if you don’t make that call at the party. That look at math class says it all. They obviously fucked but Ashley isn’t going to break up with Anthony. :unsure:
I could be wrong and it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s Ashley’s pregnancy tests. But we can’t leave out the possibility that it could be Ashley and Derek.
I would find it too much drama for Derek, and for his son in the future....

But I welcome anything that evolves the character....

Reactions: Marley300

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Hey guys , good time of day to you.
I went through episode 8 only 2 times, and now it was time to check the rest of the paths. My question is, at the end of the episode, we have a choice of who to choose as our girlfriend. If I choose "others", could Lily or Riona / Camilla be there, and for that I need to skip all the paths, or how do I get it? I ask because I read about choosing "others" and from what I remember, people only saw Quinn there, or am I wrong?

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I wasn't indicating anything else other than that they had sex, and the possible situation of Ashley getting pregnant could not be ruled out. :)
Oh I thought that you meant that he took her off, because he was interested anymore!
I mean if you go by the logic that Derek fucked everyone he crossed out the list, does it include Neil? :ROFLMAO:

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
So I have moved to a new computer and reloaded the game to finish out the last update and noticed that the special renders are missing... I was under the impression (mistakenly evidently) that they would be part of the saves. Is there an unlock code or something so I can get them back? I really don't want to go through the whole game again to get them.

Looks like scenes are gone too.

I have not used any cheats just moved the renpy folder to a new box is all, which had all my other renpy game saves in there as well.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes