felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I do not agree on MC CHICK which would be hypocritical.

We are in his head. He has always been sincere about his feelings. Ok, the girls are going to suffer, but it's not intentional.

Eventually, we could blame the MC for flirting with Jill, Bella and Sage, after deciding to get into the 3-way relationship with Maya and Josy.

But it's the player who chooses. At the start of the game, the player cannot avoid what is happening between the MC, Josy and Maya. It is from the "try for something more / stay friend" scene that the player gains full control over the MC's sentimental life.
it is not really like that. we do not have full control and this regardless of affinity, but then especially if we are DIK our freedom is even more restricted and for decisions (those that regulate affinity) that have little to do with loyalty and LIs in general, you can be full DIK and arrive "virgin" at the close of the 8th chapter.

you're right: there are moments when MC questions his behavior, but they are moments that only make full sense for the Mc with Chick affinity.

a Mc DIK who cares to hang out with both Jill and Bella is deluding himself into thinking he has a choice, in the end affinity will choose for him.

the famous scene after Tybalt's presentation is all for the use of the MC CHICK, a Mc DIK is not touched by that scene, he has already lost Josy, and Jill has already pushed him away, Sage is the only one he can move on with and she is the one who doesn't mind the photo.

there are also other scenes always about these jealousy situations that are always and only about MC DIK, who is the only one who can make Josy and Maya worry since he is dating Jill.

the MC CHICK is the only one who has the possibility, not the necessity of course, to be a real asshole

the MC DIK can be a half-criminal, a violent person, a bad student, but with the LIs he tends to be subjected to choices that are not his (3 out of 5 don't seem to me to be few)

• Haha
Reactions: Tadpol and Tyzorak

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I mean it depends on your playthrough and mine is not looking very good with Burkes.
Fucked and recorded Jade, then ended being her fucktoy, her husband has recording of us and there is Tybalt and out of 3 of them Mr.Watermelon is harmless i agree but Jade said that she loves her kids and would do anything for them, so I'm not taking him out of this completely, he is spoiled brat he can anything.
We don't know what dean wants to do with the recording, he can blackmail Jade or MC so he is dangerous one here.
Jade is Jade she was pissed but she is not teenager and will get over it, after all it was just sex. .
Mine is perfect. I fucked her, recorded but I deleted, I didnt send it so it never got into the dean's hand. I am still having sex with her and she now calls me lover and started to talk about how she feels, specially with cathy's situation. I am not dating sage, I couldn't choose her over others (Quinn/Riona). But we are good friends. And I've always been nice to the Dean and I wasn't mean to that prick of son they have. But I have a lot on him as well, and if anything, Jill can speak on my mc's behalf since she is very greatful that I helped her on her stage's fear. On all eyes, I am a good guy

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
The scene where the MC is asking himself what girl he wants to date is hilarious if you're playing as a full DIK. He's supposed to be all serious and asking himself what he's been doing and what he wants... and then you get a flashback of: Maya, Sage, Bella, Lily, Nicole, Quinn, Jade, etc. Dude, you know exactly what who you've been doing :p!

• Haha
Reactions: mrmcfappen

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Mine is perfect. I fucked her, recorded but I deleted, I didnt send it so it never got into the dean's hand. I am still having sex with her and she now calls me lover and started to talk about how she feels, specially with cathy's situation. I am not dating sage, I couldn't choose her over others (Quinn/Riona). But we are good friends. And I've always been nice to the Dean and I wasn't mean to that prick of son they have. But I have a lot on him as well, and if anything, Jill can speak on my mc's behalf since she is very greatful that I helped her on her stage's fear. On all eyes, I am a good guy
Yea but that's my point about what can be worst, Burkes or Zoey. Past choices will more or less fuck you and you can't do anything about it because you did what you did already.
Future choices are unknown, you can play it good or bad with Zoey, you can leave everybody for her or stay loyal.
It depends on your playthrough and I was talking specifically about mine and what I think :)

Reactions: dalli_x

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Yea but that's my point about what can be worst, Burkes or Zoey. Past choices will more or less fuck you and you can't do anything about it because you did what you did already.
Future choices are unknown, you can play it good or bad with Zoey, you can leave everybody for her or stay loyal.
It depends on your playthrough and I was talking specifically about mine and what I think :)
it is not like you can not redo your playthrough, but yes, if you went on that path it looks really bad for you. Lets start saying that you already had a situation with Chad and everyone was on your side, now you will be seen as a troublemaker. You fucked if you keep going with this gameplay lol. About zoey there is nothing bad. you can choose not be with her even if she is pregnant, you can provide your kid, have a relationship with someone else and still raise your kid. It is only a problem if the person you are with doesn't want to be with you after knowing you gonna be a father. So far, I have no bad expectations from Zoey.

Reactions: TajaRrR

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
DPC said in the official walkthrough that there will be a decision at the end of EP8 and the beginning of EP9. I agree with you on that. The way he described it, the paths of the LI's will be worked out as well.
I just looked at the official guide and there is nothing said about making a decision in episode 9.
If your MC doesn't aim for a LI, he won't get one and will burn out like Tommy. He will have his fun. Speculation. Maybe the MC will end up with Zoey, who is expecting a child with another man. Anyone who thinks that is desirable, please do so. (DIK.)

Now if the MC chases every LI like lousy bait, there will be jealousy and strife when he decides. (NEUTRAL]

However, if the MC behaves honorably and maturely, he will get the LI of his choice. This choice can be made very early. In the case of Josy/Maya, I can describe it best. In EP4, there is no kiss for Jill. My MC chooses the throuple in EP4. He doesn't play around on Swyper. Josy and Maya come to the library to clean. This takes Bella out of the game. There is no meeting with Jill and since MC is not Sage's Fuck Buddy, there is no sex in EP5. At Sage's meeting place, MC takes care of you sick Sage and then leaves when she falls asleep. Etc. (CHICK.)

Long story short. Let your MC be a gentleman. In the end, my MC only has Josy and Maya to think about. But he is good friends with Bella, Sage and Jill as I wrote, no fighting or jealousy. I actually look forward to Zoey's return with mixed feelings.
I'm not challenging your right to play like that. You can really go through the game like a Chick without drama. But then there will be no point in the "Crossroads". You are meeting and knowing different girls throughout the game. Some girl you liked more, some less. As a Chick, you will be able to achieve the maximum result with them and the morning comes and you realize that this can no longer happen.

And it's time to make a choice. This is the meaning of the Сrossroads. The crossroads is to choose one girl and hurt another. It's a damn drama classic. Without this, the game seems too sterile.

Therefore, Chick as an infantile and as a guy who meets with the maximum number of girls for me is logical and complete as a character. Yes, I don't like him. How he behaves, but he has his own logic. He is an ordinary teenager who likes several girls at the same time. This is completely normal for modern relationships.

Calling him a hypocrite was a mistake. He's really not a hypocrite, he really thinks so. He just follows his heart, he makes mistakes and accepts the consequences. He does not behave like a mature young man who is weighing his consequences. Yes, you can follow the one path of the one chosen girl. But I do not consider this path canonical. A choice is when you choose from something. The essence of episode 8 is in choosing and accepting the consequences of choice. You offer a choice without a choice, a safe and boring way.

Reactions: QBaSS

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
it is not like you can not redo your playthrough, but yes, if you went on that path it looks really bad for you. Lets start saying that you already had a situation with Chad and everyone was on your side, now you will be seen as a troublemaker. You fucked if you keep going with this gameplay lol. About zoey there is nothing bad. you can choose not be with her even if she is pregnant, you can provide your kid, have a relationship with someone else and still raise your kid. It is only a problem if the person you are with doesn't want to be with you after knowing you gonna be a father. So far, I have no bad expectations from Zoey.
Yea I know I can do it again but I'm thinking.. What's the point? This my main run and no matter what I will stick to it and try to make something good out of this situation.
Of course I will make more runs picking different things to check how things go in different routes. I just need to brace myself for next episode :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And about Zoey i doubt that she is pregnant, it just doesn't add up for me. I don't think that this test is even related that much to mc but we will see, and by bad I meant if mc will cheat with her, then a lot of people will hate him for that but like I said it's your choice what to do so I'm not to worried :)

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
People that choose Jill over Bella literally have no heart. :mad:

Like Bella never refused to help you, she never went behind your back, hell she didn't interfere in your business and didn't care if you banged chicks on the side. You just had to be there for her. Bella gave you everything and you motherfuckers really turned your backs on her and let her down.
I completely agree with you, but let's not pretend like Bella's a saint, it's true that she's probably the most altruistic character in the game towards the MC, however she should've come clean with Jill way earlier, as soon as she slept with MC in the mansion she should've told him to stop dating Jill, and the fact that she dumps him in EP7 if she finds Cathy's panties, but otherwise does not tell him to break it up with Jill and they go on with the hangout and the talks about dating always irked me.

Her earlier mixed feelings and uncertainty were understandable, she thought that it would just be a fling and then MC would move on, so it made sense that she encouraged Jill to be happy with MC they both wanted it, but by EP6 she was realizing she was falling for him so to keep going behind Jill's back was not the correct thing to do and now it will backfire spectacularly in EP9.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just looked at the official guide and there is nothing said about making a decision in episode 9.
First. EP9 does not exist yet. So no walkthrough yet either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, I'll be clearer for once. I definitely won't let you take away my right to play BaD the way I want, just like I won't let you take away my right to express my opinion.

Let's move on to Сrossroads and dramas classics. I don't like classics and who says that the LI choice of the MC is this drama classic. Guess why Zoey is coming back. So that people who prefer my style of play also have their drama classics. Furthermore, I assume so that the MC has a much bigger decision ahead of them. The midterms are over uand he has to choose a career path. I'm looking forward to that choice.

Lol. Lol. Lol. The CHICK MC is supposed to be INFANTIL? Google a definition of that word. Yes the MC has deficits, I won't deny that. But the CHICK MC is much more adult and mature than all DIK's and Alpha's together.

Let us come to the consequences.

A person, let's call him MC, makes a wrong decision. Consequently, there will be negative consequences.
A person, let's call him MC, makes a right decision. Consequently, there will be positive consequences.

In my opinion, I prefer to accept positive consequences. But that's up to each person to decide for himself.

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The problem with Patreon is that incentivize endless developments. If DPC is making a good amount of money every month, there is no need to rush the development, not to say to finish the game. It´s the opposite of profesional game studios, that only make real money once they release the finished game. So... Where is the problem, for DPC, in being developing the game until his death or, at least, retirement? :ROFLMAO:

The only thing that can stop him continue making this game forever, is boredom. Writers get bored if they have to write always the same story. That´s the reason most of TV shows lose freshness after the third season or so and the reason big game studios drop or restart from scratch successful franchises, like Mass Effect or The Witcher: the writers run out of ideas, and new writers that weren´t there from the beginning have different visions to the ones of the original writers, and the story and characters losses quality and coherence because of that. In this case, it´s a one-man-show. I suppose DPC won´t be able to maintain BaDIK for years and years like a soap-opera.

About an episode every three months, that´s we all are praying for :p But again: why the guy would invest in creating a team to develop faster this game (more expenses, more risk) if he´s doing decent money right now? It depends of his vision. Maybe he´s a business man that has the vision of creating a indie studio, create jobs and make really big money. Maybe he just wants a decent income every month without assuming risks, and that´s all. So far, I think is the second case, but maybe now he´s selling the game in GOG too, the guy is thinking in expanding his business. Probably only DPC knows.

Maybe if patrons complain in Patreon about the long waiting between releases, DPC feels the pressure and reacts, but I don´t know if that´s happening.
This also applies to digital stores. In Steam and GOG, the game can be in early access as much as you like.

As for the potential hiring of the team. I used to be sure that he would come to this, but now I'm resigned. This will never happen. And it's not about money.

He has the maximum loyal audience. Everyone on Patreon worships him. I think the thing is that he is not confident in himself as a leader. Being a team boss is not the same as working for yourself. This requires multitasking skills. be responsible and tough in making decisions. For me, it would be ideal if DPC hired someone who could lead the team and deal with hiring, assignment of responsibilities, dismissal, and so on. If the DPC could, relatively speaking, be a game designer, then another person should be engaged in producing and various organizational issues.

But I think he will never go for it. He sees the game as his brainchild, it means a lot to him and therefore he is unlikely to entrust it to anyone.

romero94

Sep 22, 2021
I wouldn't call NTR trash, as some people get a big rise out of it. Who am I or you to deny their pleasure? ;)

What is trash is demanding NTR in a game that is not intended to have any.
Exactly my point, maybe I didn't make it clear, English not my first language, I called it trash for this specific game, cause it will ruin everything. If someone want's NTR, I can suggest Pandora's Box, but in this game it will ruin everything.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
hell she didn't interfere in your business and didn't care if you banged chicks on the side
*cough* Cathy *cough*
A choice is when you choose from something
But even if you go only for a girl your MC make a choice, he choose to be with her. I could get you being mad if there were no warning in the game, if you choose to date multiple girl your MC feel like shit. Even with Sage you have the conversation about the rebound guy as a warning (Sage is a LI so no casual sex)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The essence of episode 8 is in choosing and accepting the consequences of choice. You offer a choice without a choice, a safe and boring way.
Wrong... the whole game is about this not just chapter 8 ! Whether or not it has the title Crossroads... this just shuts out the possibilities for good ! Boring ??? :WaitWhat: Why the fuck has every single main girl a path ( and possibly some of the side girls ) if you are not willing to play them ?! :oops: Boring... yeah... right ! :LOL:

just need to brace myself for next episode :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that you do... have more or less 6-7 months to brace yourself ! :ROFLMAO:

Mr. NoNose

Nov 12, 2021
Can you all recommend your favorite games where the main theme is not incest like this one? I'd really appreciate it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If update will be big enough I can wait, I just need to find another game worth playing and that I don't have.. :unsure:
It was stated that future updates will not be this long ( like 7-8 ) ... ( if I read DPC right not BY FAR !!! ) :eek: :KEK:

Apr 18, 2021
The problem with Patreon is that incentivize endless developments. If DPC is making a good amount of money every month, there is no need to rush the development, not to say to finish the game. It´s the opposite of profesional game studios, that only make real money once they release the finished game. So... Where is the problem, for DPC, in being developing the game until his death or, at least, retirement? :ROFLMAO:

The only thing that can stop him continue making this game forever, is boredom. Writers get bored if they have to write always the same story. That´s the reason most of TV shows lose freshness after the third season or so and the reason big game studios drop or restart from scratch successful franchises, like Mass Effect or The Witcher: the writers run out of ideas, and new writers that weren´t there from the beginning have different visions to the ones of the original writers, and the story and characters losses quality and coherence because of that. In this case, it´s a one-man-show. I suppose DPC won´t be able to maintain BaDIK for years and years like a soap-opera.

About an episode every three months, that´s we all are praying for :p But again: why the guy would invest in creating a team to develop faster this game (more expenses, more risk) if he´s doing decent money right now? It depends of his vision. Maybe he´s a business man that has the vision of creating a indie studio, create jobs and make really big money. Maybe he just wants a decent income every month without assuming risks, and that´s all. So far, I think is the second case, but maybe now he´s selling the game in GOG too, the guy is thinking in expanding his business. Probably only DPC knows.

Maybe if patrons complain in Patreon about the long waiting between releases, DPC feels the pressure and reacts, but I don´t know if that´s happening.
No.

By giving money on Patreon you are directly contributing financially to the development of this game which wouldn't be possible otherwise. There is no reason for "patrons to complain in Patreon", and since you don't know if that's happening, you're getting this game for free, yet complaining anyways?

If Patreon didn't exist and DPC had to sell games like this as a "finished" product only, he probably would not be making these games at all and instead would be flipping burgers or whatever the rest of us do to pay the rent every month. It is clear DPC isn't milking development since he is releasing finished "seasons" on Steam and has finished a game previously, Acting Lessons. Sometimes this shit just takes a lot of time, yet DPC is much faster than most indie developers.

Something important to remember is that Patreon makes creation of games like this possible in the first place. Otherwise there is not a big industry for adult games. Most adult games really sucked back in the 90s and early 2000s. Like porn studios, only those with a lot of money already were making quality products. Websites like Onlyfans and Patreon have enabled small studios and independents to create adult material without a huge gatekeeper with tons of money to produce their work. Things are so much different now than 20 years ago when you had to have a finished product and try to market it on your own.

You are literally living in the best time for adult content thanks to websites like this. Rejoice. You could have been born in the year 1300 and gotten slapped for looking at your cousin's ankle the wrong way.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes