Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
if you do that she will stop the fun immediately and make you leave
but at the same time you can see her sitting on bed kinda sad
Yeah she is thoughful about it, but I wonder if her expressions changes forward in the game. Like the scene when she catches mc and sage fucking when she and riona is going for a smoke, and Riona tells her they are doing it. IF you never had anything with Quinn she will just find it funny and cool and her lines are comic about it, but if you are having a thing with her and riona tells her you both are fucking, her face expressions change and she she answers differently.

Reactions: DKmamoru and J.A.L.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I don't think the conversation with Sage's parents will be that bad. If the MC was decent, nothing else will happen. The worst thing would actually be to leave Josy and the MC alone because they just can't keep their hands off each other. If Tybalt shows up, there's nothing he can do without it coming out that he blackmailed Jill Royce. Stephen and Jade won't like that, and Sage will try her martial arts skills. When Jade finds out what problems one of her best students has and she sees that her best male student and her daughter Sage, want to help Maya, this feminist becomes tame and persuades her husband Stephen to help Maya. Besides, the MC has also helped her daughter. As the saying goes. Karma is a bitch. Karma can be negative, but it can also be positive.
I mean it depends on your playthrough and mine is not looking very good with Burkes.
Fucked and recorded Jade, then ended being her fucktoy, her husband has recording of us and there is Tybalt and out of 3 of them Mr.Watermelon is harmless i agree but Jade said that she loves her kids and would do anything for them, so I'm not taking him out of this completely, he is spoiled brat he can anything.
We don't know what dean wants to do with the recording, he can blackmail Jade or MC so he is dangerous one here.
Jade is Jade she was pissed but she is not teenager and will get over it, after all it was just sex.

Zoey is much more interesting. She has known the MC for 4 years. That's a big head start over everyone else at B&R. She can push buttons on the MC that the others don't even know about.
I agree but her story is just beginning and you have control in it, you can reject her in the end and it's no harm.

I hope you enjoyed reading this story.:cool:
Yupp. Story was awesome :ROFLMAO:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
You forgot when MC helps her and she goes to his room, she also kisses him. She also kisses him when he goes to hang out in her room and they smoke a bong right? and she sleeps on his chest, that she asks him to go but he falls asleep.
Tremolo kisses her by surprise during the threesome with Riona if you are a client of the "restaurant". She looks surprised (maybe because she likes it?), and then angry, but since Tremolo is paying, she can´t stop the threesome and send him out, so she discharges her anger with Riona telling her "to put more tongue" since she´s eating Quinn´s pussy.

After that, she doesn´t want him to kiss her when Tremolo is living with Sage and ends up in her room "to talk". If Tremolo tries to kiss her, she makes her go out. He´s not paying in that occasion. They kiss when they are in the roof of the DIK´s mansion, but they are high.

During the scene you say, when Tremolo takes care of her after she´s assaulted, it´s the first time SHE kisses him. And after that, they kiss each other every time they have sex and are alone or nobody is looking. Clearly, kissing Tremolo is something too personal to do it in front of people, although she doesn´t care to fuck Tremolo in front of everybody during the cup-petition. She doesn´t kiss him in front of Sage either. The scene of "broccoli" in the bench is the first one she kisses him in public, I think.

Last edited:

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I've always said it, Magnar is DPC's self-insert character. Of course that fucker is going to make himself the character that is the biggest guy on the campus (along with having the biggest, magnificent dick on the campus). He even gave himself a 10/10 girl as a girlfriend, that bastard.

Meanwhile, if Magnar the King was the MC, this would be the Episode 8 ending:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't forget the DnG game. He's the narrator there, and I've always had this idea that Magnar is a magician and that DnG is his pocket fantasy universe. He only allows you and some other folks to use it for your entertainment. So he has a pocket universe in which he's basically the god and some people seriously want to cuck him by banging Sally :KEK:

Actually, it will be worst for Quinn. If she finally drops her defenses for Tremolo, and then he says "...actually, Quinn... broccoli for you. I prefer Sage" is going to be devastating for someone like her. Seeing Quinn making a poker face in front of Tremolo and then crying in her room and looking for the eigh-ball of coke is going to be way more sad that Jill´s or Bella´s scenes.
Oh, fuck me sideways. I guess now I know how it feels to like Bella and Jill both and then choosing Bella :cry:

Rochatra

Feb 28, 2021
Is it possible to go from patch version 0.7.2 to the newest? Basically updating without downloading the whole game again

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
She wants him since the start. All that thing with Maya, she trying to pick a fight with him over her, only to know if he likes Maya. And when he stays with sage that she wants to know why they aren't friends anymore. She is always interested on what's going on around him. He is the only one she kisses, she acts as a gf putting her head on his shoulder, she allowed him to help her out, she slept on him chest. She may not be in love with im yet, but she is totally into him, she likes him.
See now we are getting somewhere... (y) I did not quote it but you said waste your time... my man if you wanna know the WHOLE story of the game then brace yourself..... there will be a lot of time wasted ! ;):LOL: Let's put the Quinn situation this way... she finally found someone she fancies and that scares the shit out of her... since it's a very new situation she is looking at ! And then of course the whole shit around her ( and the campus as well :KEK: )... Desperate to find a way out of her own made mess who expects ( now for REAL !?! :cautious: ) that she would/could/should be a lovebird singing ??? :unsure: Shitstorm is dead ahead on that route that's for sure... might be even tragic... who cares ??? If DPC made a fascinating story for her path then I'll be damned if I miss out on ANYTHING relevant...

This whole debate about who is the best who you ( personally) fancy who does what when and for what reason is meritless IMO... just play the whole game complete and when we reach THE END by the lords 2311 ( :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ) we can start these things but until a story is not even complete... welp gotta admit it is sometimes amusing to read some wild theories and such stuffs :giggle:

Reactions: kyrlian

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Reactions: Meushi

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Someone did post an unofficial patch but use at your own risk. And no I do not have the link.
That's why I posted it... and just because DPC did not do this on his own ( a big middle finger to all of our faces :LOL: ) while stating a blatant lie as to " because of Ren'Py upgrade "..... maaan let's cut the bullshit ! :KEK: He was just lazy and fucking with the folks... although another point of view of this is the follows ( since we are at the half time show... ) the last version of the games first two seasons ! ;) That statement before would still be a lie but it makes sense at least :BootyTime:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Oh, fuck me sideways. I guess now I know how it feels to like Bella and Jill both and then choosing Bella :cry:
People that choose Jill over Bella literally have no heart. :mad:

Like Bella never refused to help you, she never went behind your back, hell she didn't interfere in your business and didn't care if you banged chicks on the side. You just had to be there for her. Bella gave you everything and you motherfuckers really turned your backs on her and let her down.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes