AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I love coming here to the Maya hate train. She's top 5 in the busted face category with Tania, Madame and that one girl from the Sarah foursome(are we calling that a foursome? Close enough)

I hate Maya being the anchor around Josy's throat, Josy has what it takes to be a legit top girl on this game but all her content revolves around Maya.

We need to get #FreeJosy trending so Dr. Pinkcake knows that it is OK to kill Maya, he won't face the backlash he faced after Acting Lessons, it's alright this time, we all want Josy free, but one final scene at Maya's funeral is fine, she might actually look better as a corpse because she sure as shit can't look any worse.
You like necrophilia you have a sig of Lynette has an avatar of a character that would die and now you want Maya dead lol we need the necrophilia tag DPC :sneaky:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure Nora will be quite heavily featured in Season 3, as she will likely be MC's Science teacher.

What I'm wondering though is how much of Cathy will we see in Season 3?
Are you saying That there is a chance of threesome

I'm pretty sure Nora will be quite heavily featured in Season 3, as she will likely be MC's Science teacher.

What I'm wondering though is how much of Cathy will we see in Season 3?
Are you saying That there is a chance of threesome MC,JADE AND NORA :rolleyes: :cautious: :love:
So you liked my conjecture so much you quoted it twice in the same reply? Thx dude! :ROFLMAO:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I love coming here to the Maya hate train. She's top 5 in the busted face category with Tania, Madame and that one girl from the Sarah foursome(are we calling that a foursome? Close enough)

I hate Maya being the anchor around Josy's throat, Josy has what it takes to be a legit top girl on this game but all her content revolves around Maya.

We need to get #FreeJosy trending so Dr. Pinkcake knows that it is OK to kill Maya, he won't face the backlash he faced after Acting Lessons, it's alright this time, we all want Josy free, but one final scene at Maya's funeral is fine, she might actually look better as a corpse because she sure as shit can't look any worse.
Yeah I've often daydreamed about an alternate reality BaDIK where Maya wandered off one night and drowned herself in the river (does B&R even have a river? In my AR there would be a river). I think that would solve so many problems for the characters, not just Josy. It would be like a dark miasma had been lifted, everyone would wake up to discover that they've finally awoken from the dark soap opera like dream they were stuck in.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
While cleaning his room in EP6. In EP8 Josy and Maya. albeit under false pretenses from the MC, also came and wanted to help him.:p
Yea but if you are not on triangle path they won't be there to help you clean. I might be wrong but it was like that for me

Reactions: dalli_x
Sep 9, 2021
JAL, my good man, I agree with you about Lily. I like Lily, too. She is great. I would also be interested in her backstory and family circumstances, which are probably quite different than Maya's. (y) :D

Calling Maya delusional is so wrong though. Naive okay. But delusional? Besides, that would also make Camila and Mona delusional. They believed the rumor too. Only these two have less self-respect than Maya. With Camila and Mona, Quinn was able to reveal her cards faster and they go along with it. Okay, Mona pulls the emergency brake in time and then gets to leave, more or less voluntarily.:unsure:

I'm afraid I need to be a little more explicit. What kind of family and friends do you have? I really don't mean this in a bad way. There are different cultures and societies in this world, with different traditions and customs.:rolleyes:

In my country, it is a matter of course to help family and friends when it is within my means. And if I ever need help, you are there for me too. Maybe that's why I don't understand this lack of understanding to help Maya?:D

Yes, Maya lied and concealed. Jill hid her family name. Rusty also didn't mention that he was a mayor. So we weren't allowed to learn until the end of EP8 that Sage is the adopted daughter of Stephen and Jade Burke and, more importantly, that Tybalt is her stepbrother. Yes, we also learned that Jamie likes to garden and write poetry. What I forgot? Isabella's locked door. I could list more examples, but that's too boring. More important is why people lie and hide. People learn through experiences in their lives what can or better should not be said. :whistle:

In Jill's case, for example, I assume she wanted to be perceived by the MC as a person, not as Royce. Jamie had a hard time with his father because of his hobbies and was bullied by his classmates. :unsure:

Now back to Maya and Josy. When Patrick found out about his daughter's lesbian relationship, he forced Maya to stay away from Josy. From the person she loved. How did he force her? By holding her future life hostage. Can be read at the end of EP6. Now these two teenagers have had such an experience. I would have been more surprised if Josy and Maya had told the MC about their relationship right away. Derek puts it well in EP4. "Not everyone is cool with homosexual relationships".:unsure:

One more thing about the teenagers. Read again the MC's address to the DIK at the end of EP5.
Maya :1. lies all the time with mc.(BID party . . . even after busted want to get helped by mc and most simps do :FacePalm: )
2. Play Vitim card when get busted.
3. grind mc dick even if you tell i am not interested.
4. everything is wrong with the world but not her.
5. hate her own father because he wants best future and she want to be a lesbian whore.
6. want to take the money from those which is call whore . . .a real human filth :FacePalm:
7. walk in almost nude in her first appearance in game and in first call room appearance yet if look at those thing : negative points : yeah dumb whore . .. you wear this half dress so people will look at her face. :cautious::LOL:

I want to see more maya fans. If she would have grind someone else dick and have full make out while 995% being nude with other than mc . . . on quinn demands. .

Maya is a leach for J

Last edited by a moderator:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maya :1. lies all the time with mc.(BID party . . . even after busted want to get helped by mc and most simps do :FacePalm: )
2. Play Vitim card when get busted.
3. grind mc dick even if you tell i am not interested.
4. everything is wrong with the world but not her.
5. hate her own father because he wants best future and she want to be a lesbian whore.
6. want to take the money from those which is call whore . . .a real human filth :FacePalm:
7. walk in almost nude in her first appearance in game and in first call room appearance yet if look at those thing : negative points : yeah dumb whore . .. you wear this half dress so people will look at her face. :cautious::LOL:

I want to see more maya fans. If she would have grind someone else dick and have full make out while 995% being nude with other than mc . . . on quinn demands. . bunch of losers
View attachment 1547895

Maya is a leach for J
Heeeee? What do you want from me?:oops:o_O

You're probably Dawe looking for Arieth, who is currently getting fucked by Anthony, when what she really wanted was Caleb and Darius.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Little hint, Dawe.:cool:
You're not the father and you're in the wrong room.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021
Heeeee? What do you want from me?:oops:o_O

You're probably Dawe looking for Arieth, who is currently getting fucked by Anthony, when what she really wanted was Caleb and Darius.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Little hint, Dawes.:cool:
You're not the father.:devilish::ROFLMAO:
I play being a dik. I am third person, Not a character in the game you understand that right?
If you don't use your brain in theories at least use it in real . . . please :rolleyes: :LOL:

Ouch. Now that hurt, Dawe.:cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Again ::WaitWhat: :FacePalm:

I play being a dik. I am third person, Not a character in the game you understand that right?
If you don't use your brain in theories at least use it in real . . . please :rolleyes: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: arnielinson

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Yeah I've often daydreamed about an alternate reality BaDIK where Maya wandered off one night and drowned herself in the river (does B&R even have a river? In my AR there would be a river). I think that would solve so many problems for the characters, not just Josy. It would be like a dark miasma had been lifted, everyone would wake up to discover that they've finally awoken from the dark soap opera like dream they were stuck in.
Maybe MC can get Jade to purposely sabotage attempts to help Maya if he banged her on the side :LOL::LOL:

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020

DPC just needs the HOT house to get actually hot and have another burning house like in acting lessons.

Make the choice and let Maya be gone

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but I think Cathy doesn't get nearly the love she deserves around here, for the simple fact that her proportions are more realistic and not cartoonish.
I do agree with you, the proportions of characters like Nora, Bella or even Jade are quite cartoonish, especially compared to Cathy.
However, ponder this:
my peepee

Also, Cathy has weird face syndrome, tho I do admit Jade have went a little overboard on makeup department in EP8 scene. She was (positively) glowing!

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Unfortunately, Maya is one of the sexiest chicks in the game. In the first place in terms of sexuality, of course, Sage (especially with pigtails), but Maya is in solid second place along with Lily. Even though her skin looks like an old lady, she has an incredibly sexy body. And almost all the sex scenes with her are incredibly hot.

Maya gradually learns about her body and discovers the world of heterosexual relationships and sex with a guy and she definitely likes it. Yes, one of the main expectations for me in the future is full-fledged solo routes, because the triangle does not work in general. I just don't believe in it. It looks artificial and even childish, relationships work very strangely in it, but beyond the boundaries of this misunderstanding I see chemistry. Of course, the greatest chemistry is represented in the relationship between Josie and MC, but Maya is ready to open up to MC. But if shit happens, I'll be ready to go on a solo route rather than keep going through this naive triangle.

Maya is somewhat similar to Jill. She is also incredibly stupid and naive. I don't know what Sage was thinking when she offered to help. I think she herself understands that Jade and Stephen will not pay for her education. Of course, Burke uses grants for free tution so he can fuck young girls, but if he helps Maya, then his whole legend will go to hell. He will expose himself and the whole scheme. I hope he's not so dumb.

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Welp, I really hope your post is mostly ironic. Or else, guys! I found Maya's father real world counterpart :HideThePain:
You mean things like: wishing someone to die for crimes like: "being delusional". Yeah i think you have a point. Society call them psychos, beetween other things.

Imagine the pleasure of reading thoose people every day.

Reactions: DarkKiller
Sep 9, 2021
I do agree with you, the proportions of characters like Nora, Bella or even Jade are quite cartoonish, especially compared to Cathy.
However, ponder this:
my peepee

Also, Cathy has weird face syndrome, tho I do admit Jade have went a little overboard on makeup department in EP8 scene. She was (positively) glowing!
Kinda agree Her(cathy) face look like this : :whistle:
You mean things like: wishing someone to die for crimes like: "being delusional". Yeah i think you have a point. Society call them psychos, beetween other things.

Imagine the pleasure of reading thoose people every day.
No buddy tell or called her to die or anything but if the people which accepting truth as it's, are called psychos ? . . people will gladly take that.
But you know who will not accept the truth . . . feminists
The sad thing is that, theese people in real life would not have even a chance. People would reject them inmediately, wich is what happens. Yet they find here a place to express themselfs and end up being enabled in their truamatized hatred by their shared psycosis. They need medical asistens and instead got this...
:LOL: at least quote me directly . . .

but her eyes look like :love:
I taught most will say lips . . . :love::LOL:
because she used them .:KEK:

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Welp, I really hope your post is mostly ironic. Or else, guys! I found Maya's father real world counterpart :HideThePain:
The sad thing is that, theese people in real life would not have even a chance. People would reject them inmediately, wich is what happens. Yet they find here a place to express themselfs and end up being enabled in their truamatized hatred by their shared psycosis. They need medical asistens and instead got this...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes