Sep 9, 2021
Unfortunately, Josie has already essentially started a solo route with MС. I would be very surprised if at the end of the next episode Josie doesn't break up with Maya for the sake of MС to sad music.

I will can't stand another storyline of stupid blackmail.
I don't think it's another blackmail but, because tybalt or jade history with mc and he is going with them(M&J AND SAGE) can be problematic and because of mc she(maya) won't get the help. . .
RELATIONSHIP GETS MESSY :unsure:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Why stupid? I mean dean is not a good guy and he likes to use his power and position to bang them.
At least because blackmail with Jill is fun, but I expected more from Tybalt than a marriage proposal. He could blackmail her with a blowjob...Oh, yeah. The AntiNTR lobby will then burn down the house of DPC. Therefore, I do not believe in such an outcome. If there is such blackmail, it will end with Jade finding out about everything and coming up with a cunning plan to destroy her hated husband. So far it looks like this.

• Sad
Reactions: Raul and dalli_x
Sep 9, 2021
View attachment 1548006
Tell me, do you like that idea?
You are still in time to be fundamentally wrong, but still not psycho?.
off-course I like free Joes idea but that doesn't mean I want to kill a character. Joes don't have story without maya do you get that. Why the fuck would I want her(maya) dead. :FacePalm:

OOKKKK you think because i don't like maya, I WANT HERE DEAD, NEWS FLASH : I HATE JILL 100 * TIMES THEN MAYA :FacePalm:

well following words are not for you Heycock
but for some one else :
you do with you family .(y)

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
off-course I like free Joes idea but that doesn't mean I want to kill a character. Joes don't have story without maya do you get that. Why the fuck would I want her(maya) dead. :FacePalm:
Good. But then don't. Stop enabling other people psychosis. Ask yourself if "freeing" a character who doesn't wnat to be "free" its merit enough to aprove a guy pleasuring himself with images of a childs corpse.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
And once again all of your emphasis is on everyone helping Maya. Why? Why would any reasonable person want to burden themselves and carry this pathetic WomanBaby through life. That question is one of the most significant flaws in a story that you won't admit has any flaws at all.
Seriously? You ask why are people helping Maya?

Because DPC is such a bad author. Friends who help each other, it's frankly completely unrealistic and poorly written ...

:ROFLMAO:

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
At least because blackmail with Jill is fun, but I expected more from Tybalt than a marriage proposal. He could blackmail her with a blowjob...Oh, yeah. The AntiNTR lobby will then burn down the house of DPC. Therefore, I do not believe in such an outcome. If there is such blackmail, it will end with Jade finding out about everything and coming up with a cunning plan to destroy her hated husband. So far it looks like this.
Sooner or later there must some kind of fight between Jade and her husband, he is in the middle of hots prostitution business so it can't just end and that's it.

I don't think Stephen will blackmail Maya. The risk of Jade and Sage finding out is just too great. Unless the MC has been fucking Jade and/or Sage. I think Shazba is 50% right and the Burkes get a, maybe friendly, lawyer involved. Or Stephen really does give Maya a tuition or scholarship. But that would only solve Maya's main problem. She would still need a free place to sleep and funds to buy food. In short, Stephen won't cover living expenses. Since Beth is around more in EP8, I could see Maya getting a job in the cafeteria for that.
I can see that to tbh.
With whole blackmail thing, it's just an opinion or whatever, it suits his character a little, but Yea :)

Reactions: dalli_x

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

OOKKKK you think because i don't like maya, I WANT HERE DEAD, NEWS FLASH : I HATE JILL 100 * TIMES THEN MAYA :FacePalm:
And if you dont, dont surprise if someone took you for a psycho. Do i know why you like a post? Do anyone knows? How could they?
If your answer to a psycho post its a like and a post of shared hatred...

Sep 9, 2021
Good. But then don't. Stop enabling other people psychosis. Ask yourself if "freeing" a character who doesn't wnat to be "free" its merit enough to aprove a guy pleasuring himself with images of a childs corpse.
then it's all misunderstanding . . . I taught you telling me and btw if you call someone psychosis about that the example you give, I would agree !
And if you dont, dont surprise if someone took you for a psycho. Do i know why you like a post? Do anyone knows? How could they?
If your answer to a psycho post its a like and a post of shared hatred...
let me clear last time . . . I want different story path for Josy and I don't like maya and I hope no harm come to her in any way.

Reactions: Heycock

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I want them in the story. Guess wich one of us will get what he wants?

Are you playing the victim now? Someone calling you psycho is to rude for you?. Psycho.
By the way, to call your own "pov" the "truth" is delusional. Still dont want you death.
Funny thing i was called inquisitor in this forum. By people like you who wants to burn people.

Tell me, lovely guy, the image of little girls dying give you pleasure?
yes!

but that besides the point! you said psycho 3 times in less then 5 minutes so you summoned me!
lets see what we are working here!

Kinda agree Her(cathy) face look like this : :whistle:

No buddy tell or called her to die or anything but if the people which accepting truth as it's, are called psychos ? . . people will gladly take that.
But you know who will not accept the truth . . . feminists

:LOL: at least quote me directly . . .

I taught most will say lips . . . :love::LOL:
because she used them .:KEK:
herm Heycock i dont see nothing wrong with his point of view!

besides Maya is getting there i do not see the issue!

on the hangout on Ep.7 when you fuck her brains off and finish with a facial she 1st looks shell shocked and i was like ok get ready for the feminazi crap about objection and shit

and then to my surprise there is a look of understanding on her face and i got my pimp slap ready to go as soon as she bitches back at me but...

she gives you a look of acceptance and then lowered her eyes while she tried to hide her smile!
she submitted to me like a good bitch should so she is learning her place in the hierarchy!

besides my MC as already given her 2 rim jobs so she understands that her ass is next and yet she is not freaking out but accepting her place as a good cockgobler and Josie`s butt licker for the next threesome!

so yeah the dude is clearly over reacting Maya will be a proper submissive bitch... until the kids show up and her feminazi shit flares up like a bad case of herpes!
Is it weird that I like some of the side chicks more than the main ones?

For me its Sally, Heather, Cathy, Riona and Quinn > Jill, Bella, Sage, Maya and Josy
nope, nobody beats Sarah for me and uncompreensible how come she is not the maon LI ? some people just seem to enjoy kissing and licking rubber too much as the madame scene shows!

Sarah on the other hand is just perfect, skin size proportions everything about her screams happiness for the rest of your life!

discuss… sans dead children.
kink shaming is now allowed!

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Seriously? You ask why are people helping Maya?

Because DPC is such a bad author. Friends who help each other, it's frankly completely unrealistic and poorly written ...

:ROFLMAO:
Why are they friends though? What is the basis of this friendship?

Isn't it a little odd to you that an MC who was rejected by M/J at the end of Ep4 would remain friends with these girls who lied to him and hurt his feelings?

Wouldn't that just make him a Simp?

I believe that this is the central flaw in this game. To have any internal logic at all this game requires the player to like Maya. But it's obvious that a lot of players don't like Maya. I think this was DPC's biggest mistake.

Reactions: ju1zzed and J.A.L.
Sep 9, 2021
Why are they friends though? What is the basis of this friendship?

Isn't it a little odd to you that an MC who was rejected by M/J at the end of Ep4 would remain friends with these girls who lied to him and hurt his feelings?

Wouldn't that just make him a Simp?

I believe that this is the central flaw in this game. To have any internal logic at all this game requires the player to like Maya. But it's obvious that a lot of players don't like Maya. I think this was DPC's biggest mistake.
Wow . . .mc get shock in head before that get used and being lied all the time and lets be friend . . :cautious: basis of friendship :FacePalm:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
In my experience once people are mentioning child corpses it’s best to move the conversation along.

So in that effort… we discuss a lot how the girls feel about the MC but what about the other way around? On Jill’s path he says he’s falling for her and they’re officially a couple at the end. One of the games opening lines has MC say he’s in love with Josy but that could have been hyperbole.

He’s dating Sage and Bella… but openly planning for the future. Maya has her bit about princes and princesses but the MC is weirdly evasiv

Im with Elena that on their route the MC and Josy are falling in love… despite all the cold water being thrown on the relationship to keep it in line with other people.

I will say the inner monologues at the dinner table when you choose each route in ep8 seems to put his feelings for each girl on equal footing. But the MCs actions outside of that really don’t.

discuss… sans dead children.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes