DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
You mean things like: wishing someone to die for crimes like: "being delusional". Yeah i think you have a point. Society call them psychos, beetween other things.

Imagine the pleasure of reading thoose people every day.
To be honest I wasn't even paying much attention to the discussion because Maya's storyline is probably the one that I care the least about, but as I was casually scrolling down my eyes noticed that sentence.
I know people who think like that really exist, but for the sake of my facepalm reactions I prefer to keep thinking he's just joking.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Unfortunately, Maya is one of the sexiest chicks in the game. In the first place in terms of sexuality, of course, Sage (especially with pigtails), but Maya is in solid second place along with Lily. Even though her skin looks like an old lady, she has an incredibly sexy body. And almost all the sex scenes with her are incredibly hot.

Maya gradually learns about her body and discovers the world of heterosexual relationships and sex with a guy and she definitely likes it. Yes, one of the main expectations for me in the future is full-fledged solo routes, because the triangle does not work in general. I just don't believe in it. It looks artificial and even childish, relationships work very strangely in it, but beyond the boundaries of this misunderstanding I see chemistry. Of course, the greatest chemistry is represented in the relationship between Josie and MC, but Maya is ready to open up to MC. But if shit happens, I'll be ready to go on a solo route rather than keep going through this naive triangle.

Maya is somewhat similar to Jill. She is also incredibly stupid and naive. I don't know what Sage was thinking when she offered to help. I think she herself understands that Jade and Stephen will not pay for her education. Of course, Burke uses grants for free tution so he can fuck young girls, but if he helps Maya, then his whole legend will go to hell. He will expose himself and the whole scheme. I hope he's not so dumb.
I would have given a like to this post but, the whole Maya sexiest thing?! Dude

Reactions: wakkawalla

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
To be honest I wasn't even paying much attention to the discussion because Maya's storyline is probably the one that I care the least about, but as I was casually scrolling down my eyes noticed that sentence.
I know people who think like that really exist, but for the sake of my facepalm reactions I prefer to keep thinking he's just joking.
No, their not. They are death serious. A joke is a joke once. When you repeat it one thouthand times is not a joke anymore.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Unless someone wants to be the president and fight for it the only option is quinn since she is the VP. I think elena could be a good leader she seems chill AF
Well Lily will probably definitely fight for it and Quinn would probably not be the most popular president candidate. Camilla, Lily, Josy, Maya and Ashley have their own reasons for not supporting Quinn. Heather, Elena, Sarah and Melanie could vote either way leaving only Riona who's loyal. Even then Quinn has been isolating Riona, Quinn and Sage kinda hinted too that Sage's presidency was unexpected.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Maya is somewhat similar to Jill. She is also incredibly stupid and naive. I don't know what Sage was thinking when she offered to help. I think she herself understands that Jade and Stephen will not pay for her education. Of course, Burke uses grants for free tution so he can fuck young girls, but if he helps Maya, then his whole legend will go to hell. He will expose himself and the
It depends on how he use it.
He can give her free tuition and then blackmail her. You know, she will taste some freedom and finally chill out a little and the booom, give me something or you out.

Reactions: arnielinson

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Unfortunately, Maya is one of the sexiest chicks in the game. In the first place in terms of sexuality, of course, Sage (especially with pigtails), but Maya is in solid second place along with Lily. Even though her skin looks like an old lady, she has an incredibly sexy body. And almost all the sex scenes with her are incredibly hot.

Maya gradually learns about her body and discovers the world of heterosexual relationships and sex with a guy and she definitely likes it. Yes, one of the main expectations for me in the future is full-fledged solo routes, because the triangle does not work in general. I just don't believe in it. It looks artificial and even childish, relationships work very strangely in it, but beyond the boundaries of this misunderstanding I see chemistry. Of course, the greatest chemistry is represented in the relationship between Josie and MC, but Maya is ready to open up to MC. But if shit happens, I'll be ready to go on a solo route rather than keep going through this naive triangle.

Maya is somewhat similar to Jill. She is also incredibly stupid and naive. I don't know what Sage was thinking when she offered to help. I think she herself understands that Jade and Stephen will not pay for her education. Of course, Burke uses grants for free tution so he can fuck young girls, but if he helps Maya, then his whole legend will go to hell. He will expose himself and the whole scheme. I hope he's not so dumb.
The first paragraph is about personal preferences, and you can't argue with that. But all three girls are definitely hot.

In real life, it's hard to make a working threesome relationship. But this is a game.

Because of the different choices a player can make, a threesome is more or less likely.

However, in my opinion, the three of them are well on their way to stabilizing this three-way relationship. Josy and the MC want this to happen. Maya is the last to follow in EP8. She says herself that her hand belongs to a princess and a prince. But we all don't know what is to come.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Funny thing i was called inquisitor in this forum. By people like you who wants to burn people.

Tell me, lovely guy, the image of little girls dying give you pleasure?
If it saves me the trouble of pressing ctrl for their boring content then yea I want them gone from the story. Whether It be like Mona or acting lessons I could care less.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I want them gone from the story.
I want them in the story. Guess wich one of us will get what he wants?

Cool :LOL: , some one calling some one psychos because they don't fit your pov.
Are you playing the victim now? Someone calling you psycho is to rude for you?. Psycho.
By the way, to call your own "pov" the "truth" is delusional. Still dont want you death.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares and lukrame

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
The first paragraph is about personal preferences, and you can't argue with that. But all three girls are definitely hot.

In real life, it's hard to make a working threesome relationship. But this is a game.

Because of the different choices a player can make, a threesome is more or less likely.

However, in my opinion, the three of them are well on their way to stabilizing this three-way relationship. Josy and the MC want this to happen. Maya is the last to follow in EP8. She says herself that her hand belongs to a princess and a prince. But we all don't know what is to come.

I disagree because if the relationship is good and stable then it completely ends all development in the relationship. The rest of the game would just be happy moments between the threesome.

I'm predicting with that there will be a situation that breaks the relationship and it will be on the MC's onus to bring the threesome back. It's not smooth sailing yet at all otherwise that would be boring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

clayjar

Feb 25, 2021
I just started playing this game. Is it better to pick a side Dik/Chick or stay neutral? I noticed the bar is green in the middle.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Unfortunately, Josie has already essentially started a solo route with MС. I would be very surprised if at the end of the next episode Josie doesn't break up with Maya for the sake of MС to sad music.
It depends on how he use it.
He can give her free tuition and then blackmail her. You know, she will taste some freedom and finally chill out a little and the booom, give me something or you out.
I will can't stand another storyline of stupid blackmail.

Reactions: ju1zzed and DavDR
Sep 9, 2021
I want them in the story. Guess wich one of us will get what he wants?

Are you playing the victim now? Someone calling you psycho is to rude for you?. Psycho.
By the way, to call your own "pov" the "truth" is delusional. Still dont want you death.
Have you been always been that stupid or you take 20 minuets to find words. . .
WHERE DID I SAY SHE DESERVE OR MENTIONED DEATH.

PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE THE CHARACTER YOU LIKE. :FacePalm:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes