TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Is it weird that I like some of the side chicks more than the main ones?

For me its Sally, Heather, Cathy, Riona and Quinn > Jill, Bella, Sage, Maya and Josy
It's perfectly fine my friend, out of all this side chicks I would like Rio and Quinn route the most I think

Reactions: kih1952

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

For me its Sally, Heather, Cathy, Riona and Quinn > Jill, Bella, Sage, Maya and Josy
I agree, Sage is the only LI I really like (can't quite make up my mind about Josy) but I also really like Camila and Mona.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018

For sure, Jade, Riona, Lily, Envy and Quinn would be my main targets if given the chance. Hell, considering I went with "I'm not ready for relationship" route in the end of ep8 I would say they are my main targets anyway.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Why are they friends though? What is the basis of this friendship?

Isn't it a little odd to you that an MC who was rejected by M/J at the end of Ep4 would remain friends with these girls who lied to him and hurt his feelings?

Wouldn't that just make him a Simp?

I believe that this is the central flaw in this game. To have any internal logic at all this game requires the player to like Maya. But it's obvious that a lot of players don't like Maya. I think this was DPC's biggest mistake.
Now I understand what you mean.

The friendship will probably stay because Josy, Maya and the MC are part of the main story and ending it will do more harm than good. Also, the MC says in EP4 that he doesn't hate her. So the door is open for the friendship.

I, for one, could do without Jill and Isabella. But my MC is also forced to interact with them. Being more positive from my personal attitude, I make the best of it and they become friends of the MC. He learns to make pancakes and play tennis.

But best of all, he gets to meet Tybalt.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Leo17 and nyrek

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
but that besides the point! you said psycho 3 times in less then 5 minutes so you summoned me!
lets see what we are working here!
I am sorry, but i am not in the mood. Maya could be my child friends, my sisters, my cousins, my family, people i love, people i want to protect. They have so much traits in common that this people would hate them too. How can i take for breakfast a chorus of idiots pleasuring themselfs with the thought of them having a painfull death and still have a rational polite even funny argument? The true is i can't.

It's the same reason why i am not a feminist. I think a lot of things has sense but... how can stand a movement who constantly throw hate against people i love... my father and grandfathers, my male cousins, my male friends... Does it matter if youare one of the idiots who paint "Kill all males" or you are justare constantly throwing hate at them? I guess it does matter, but it's hard to be fair when you see that sheet over and over. There is a point where you simple dont mind that difference.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
In real life I'd agree, but this isn't real life, it's a game. It's like suggesting people that play GTA are psychos. It's just a game, with no consequences in real life.

Heaps of villains in stories are preferred to the protagonist(s):
  • Dark Darth Vader (probably the number 1 example) - hehe, oops, thank you OFT, but yes Dark Helmet is another great villain. :whistle:
  • Hannibal Lector (did anyone care when he walked off into the sunset while Clarise was shitting herself)
  • Dracula (too cool for school while Harker had a stick [or was that a stake] up his ass)
  • Barbosa (mainly because Geoffrey Rush hammed him up so much)
  • The Joker (personally not a big Heath fan myself, but I can't deny the love so many have for this character)
  • Freddy Kruger (he makes killing kids seem so wholesome)
  • Jason Voorhees (and this motherfucker had no personality at all)
  • Pretty much every killer of teenagers in the slasher-style movies (maybe it's what they do, not who they are...)
  • Keyser Söze (well, not anymore though, 'cause, you know...)
  • Hans Landa (he was fucking awesome)
  • and so on.
You know I loves ya, Shazba, but I have to disagree with you on a basic level here. They are notable figures, but they are not the protagonists. They are the antagonists. Well, Freddy you could argue switches sides after the 2nd Elm Street film, because it went from horror to simple bloody comedy, which was fun. And clearly Jason by the time Jason X came around.
On Bella-only path, Jill still has some feelings for MC no matter what. MC and Bella never tell Jill and well.... Bella at least will have some feelings as Jill is her close friend....
View attachment 1547644
That's merely a look of surprise, nothing at all like the sadness displayed if you've been pursuing her.
After Sage graduates, who can replace her as the leader of hot? Sege's concern for hot is visible to the naked eye. I think she cares about everyone in hot and can lead them, although she is also a little dependent on Quinn(
1639661637221.png
).
After Sage graduated, is there such a person? I am anxious
Quinn is the VP, so unless they derail that train in the next few episodes, she'll probably still be the queen. Likely alternative is you bump her off the rails and wind up with somebody like Lily, who is working to take a leading role.
Same problem here and no walkthrough installed on a fresh copy of 8.2
If you're loading from old saves where you cheated THIS is the source of your problem. The game itself on a clean game is perfectly fine. It only punishes cheaters, and if you've been cheating before that is saved in your save files.
I just started playing this game. Is it better to pick a side Dik/Chick or stay neutral? I noticed the bar is green in the middle.
Doesn't strongly matter, as you have to play it more than once to get all the scenes anyway. I'd say pick a side and focus on it, then play the other side, and then go more middle ground.
We don't discuss Jesus here.
I want to save file my file is incomplete
Well, that's different. Go back and read the 1st first, because every fucking thing people need is in the first post and they'd see that if they actually read it.

Anyhow, I hope folks chill, it's getting a little heated and hostile in here. Not cool.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Crazy Prof. dalli_x on the topic of feminism. :geek:

Feminism is an umbrella term for social, political and academic currents and social movements that, based on critical analyses of gender orders, advocate for equal rights, human dignity and self-determination for all people of any gender, as well as against sexism, and attempt to implement these goals through appropriate measures. In addition, feminism refers to political theories that - beyond individual concerns - focus on the totality of social relations, a fundamental change in the social and symbolic order and gender relations. At the same time, they allow interpretations and arguments for social critique.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
That's merely a look of surprise, nothing at all like the sadness displayed if you've been pursuing her.
She looks sad in the epilogue and does avoid Bella during that whole week though, but I don't think it's directly related to MC.
Jill probably thinks Bella dating him is not a good idea and it must have something to do with her past, I think it's related with that infamous EP3 call for help speech and we'll finally know why MC said that.

Anyhow, I hope folks chill, it's getting a little heated and hostile in here. Not cool.
Meh, I feel for the mods, but they'll do their jobs and most of these comments won't be here tomorrow.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes