Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
There is a difference between liking a well crafted villain and still recognizing they are a villain and need to go down, and wanting them to have a happy ending after ruining so many lives. Quinn destroyed Mona and people still root for her. Most fans of the joker aren't rooting for him to win. He's a great villain. My daughter is 5, she's a huge fan of heath ledger's joker, but she understands that while he's a funny psychopathic murderer, he's still a psychopathic murderer and he needs to lose. Something a ton of people on this site don't seem to get about quinn. Liking a villain for being a good villain(while still understanding they are a villain) is very different from what people do with quinn. She needs to lose. She belongs in jail.
Yea, but can I tap dat ass a few more times before she goes? Please.

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
8 Episodes... We've seen 5 LI's for the entire game.

Even though I love Sage more than any other character, can't say the same for other ones. And same goes for the ones whose hearts belong to the other LI's.

It gets pretty boring to see the scenes of an LI that you are not interested even if you're not on her path. Just general story. Like I don't want to deal with Bella, M&J. (Jill's story is ok)

So what do I want?

I'd like to know side chicks better. I don't want to fuck Melanie whenever I interact with her. I want to know background of Riona than a boring birthday surprise of M&J. I want to pursue that hot blondie Tara at the dorm party. I even want to know about MC's classmate slut who got gangbagged.

Other than 5 LI's (and Quinn) almost any girl MC interacts ends up with a lewd scene then she's gone.

And don't tell me it will take more development time if he does that. We all know most difficult part is lewd animations when it comes to producing. Instead of Becky sucking me off he could easily write 3-4 more paragraphs to make the game more enjoyable.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
QUINN has the best eyes bro!
I love Quinn but Jill's eyes are the best. But Quinn has some of the best expressions and gaze, DPC constantly plays with her gaze with/without makeup, you can see if she is high, amused, menacing, bored, horny... her non verbals are as important (maybe more) as the things she says. The look she gives you in the bench after the kiss is the best render I've seen in Ch.8 alongside with the Josy-in-love render, I'm amazed at the mastery of DPC with facial expressions.

About this Maya war, it's funny because the first time I played (Chapter 2-3) Maya was my favourite girl. Then I got busy and forgot to play for a year or more up until the release of Ch.8... and now Maya is bottom tier for me, with Madame and Jamie's girlfriend.

I find her boring, selfish, uninteresting, unsexy and the forced drama is a drag to the lovely Josy and Tremolo. I could trade her spot as main LI for Riona or Nicole without blinking and eye.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I love Quinn but Jill's eyes are the best. But Quinn has some of the best expressions and gaze, DPC constantly plays with her gaze with/without makeup, you can see if she is high, amused, menacing, bored, horny... her non verbals are as important (maybe more) as the things she says. The look she gives you in the bench after the kiss it's the best render I've seen in Ch.8 along with the Josy-in-love render, I'm amazed at the mastery of DPC with expressions.

About this Maya war, it's funny because the first time I played (Chapter 2-3) Maya was my favourite girl. Then I got busy and forgot to play for a year or more up until the release of Ch.8... and now Maya is bottom tier for me, with Madame and Jamie's girlfriend.

I find her boring, selfish, uninteresting, unsexy and the forced drama is a drag to the lovely Josy and Tremolo. I could trade her spot as main LI for Riona or Nicole without blinking and eye.
Nicole is a great character, and not only for her cute 3D model. She´s sexy, uninhibited , sweet, independent, and really cares about Tremolo. She has never been a burden or an annoyance for him in any aspect, but a source of fun for him.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Bella has close-ups that leave me breathless.

shame that the " performance" physical is really inconstant, goes from milk cow to triathlon athlete
Would you say that it's more inconsistent than Jill? Her facial structure changes depending how much her mouth is opened, the size of her thighs wary each episode and so do the size of her boobs. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes