felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Would you say that it's more inconsistent than Jill? Her facial structure changes depending how much her mouth is opened, the size of her thighs wary each episode and so do the size of her boobs. :Kappa:
Jill has an uncommon but fairly consistent physique, her problem is her smile, to my memory only after the sex scene there is an acceptable rendering of her smiling

another dead end from which DPC, after 8 chapters, still hasn't been able to find a solution are Maya's hands, but evidently he likes them because there are some insistent shots...

instead DPC has not really decided yet that physical has Bella, except being generically "abundant"

on the other hand, there's not much to say about her face, she's fantastic, even Sage, who is very beautiful, often has unhappy close-ups.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Jill has an uncommon but fairly consistent physique, her problem is her smile, to my memory only after the sex scene there is an acceptable rendering of her smiling

another dead end from which DPC, after 8 chapters, still hasn't been able to find a solution are Maya's hands, but evidently he likes them because there are some insistent shots...

instead DPC has not really decided yet that physical has Bella, except being generically "abundant"

on the other hand, there's not much to say about her face, she's fantastic, even Sage, who is very beautiful, often has unhappy close-ups.
Maya trains her hands apparently, so she can finger Josy (or herself) even better apparently. I'm fairly happy with how he did Bella's face, it looks amazing especially on close ups (OFT's avatar might be my favorite in game render of hers BTW). He can be more consistent with the body, but I'd say what we got atm is amazing.

My biggest problem with Sage's face are the eyebrows and the nose. Her face was amazing in Ep. 7, but there were renders in the last one where it made me scratch my head.

Josy's probably the most consistent of them all. Except when he changes her haircut, then she doesn't even look like the same person as before.

Reactions: DarkKiller and OFT

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Fingers crossed us "Others" mains will eventually be rewarded for sacrificing Bella early... Jade did hint at group sex = Cathy/Jade/MC? :WeSmart:
I got my Camila save ready for that potential ending with her. We definitely gotta have and ending with the Latina Goddess tbh. Hell, she can be like "We're already fucking for free, so why don't we make it official?" :Kappa:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I remember play this chapter for the first time. Was a mix of feelings. I thought this flashback beautifull and hot, but at the same time i was sad because i was affraid of lose both Josy and Maya at the same time. But thank god that beautifull scene in library came, MC took his leap of faith and was rewarded with the loves of his life.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya trains her hands apparently, so she can finger Josy (or herself) even better apparently. I'm fairly happy with how he did Bella's face, it looks amazing especially on close ups (OFT's avatar might be my favorite in game render of hers BTW). He can be more consistent with the body, but I'd say what we got atm is amazing.

My biggest problem with Sage's face are the eyebrows and the nose. Her face was amazing in Ep. 7, but there were renders in the last one where it made me scratch my head.

Josy's probably the most consistent of them all. Except when he changes her haircut, then she doesn't even look like the same person as before.
in a game that lasts so long at some point it is inevitable that the models are updated (it has happened to all of them). i honestly can not tell you if i like the new Josy more or less, it is true that she seems more mature, and being a wren is probably positive, but i can not say in absolute terms. in the next chapters there will probably be a refinement of her appearance.

for this reason I find quite absurd that DPC has not found a solution for Jill and Maya (it would be enough not to frame her hands...)

about Bella, there are some moments in the two sex scenes in the last chapter where she is really unrecognizable....

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
in a game that lasts so long at some point it is inevitable that the models are updated (it has happened to all of them). i honestly can not tell you if i like the new Josy more or less, it is true that she seems more mature, and being a wren is probably positive, but i can not say in absolute terms. in the next chapters there will probably be a refinement of her appearance.

for this reason I find quite absurd that DPC has not found a solution for Jill and Maya (it would be enough not to frame her hands...)

about Bella, there are some moments in the two sex scenes in the last chapter where she is really unrecognizable....

One user here shared this fan remake of Sage and I'm in love with it :

Hope the eventual model updates have something of this quality.

novem87

Dec 8, 2021
Damn, this game is fcking amazing, where episode 9 ? I really sad about cathy, and i really like cathy, jade, and nicole, hope I can see cathy again... I like maya first, but wtf she choose josy, I hate her now. And I like heather too, hope I can make my boy to fuck her

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maya is/was not a lesbian in the true sense, considering her past. She has always been bisexual, but her experiences with boys in her past have made her feel more like she belongs to the female gender.

DPC doesn't force you to do anything, and your argument can be turned around in terms of Maya's interference in the saga story if I want to. That would not be a problem for me.

Example. Sage picked Quinn as vice president, gave her too many freedoms, opening the door to drug trafficking and prostitution. She is a bad president. Simple.

Paragraph two is also easy to answer. If Sage, as Tommy once remarked, had better control of her girls, the MC would not have ended up naked on campus in the first place and would not have needed Maya's help.

Paragraph three can be answered by paragraph two. How is Maya supposed to call campus security? As you mentioned yourself, Quinn, Sarah, and Mel were present. They would have stopped Maya 100%. I mean, they incapacitated one person with a teaser. Which I think raises more questions. They certainly didn't tease Derek. But why the MC? Maybe they knew he knew how to defend himself.:unsure:

On point four, I'm going to be subjective because I'm biased. In EP8, we see a Maya who is not a lesbian. She is one of the hottest things walking around campus and gets a 10 out of 5 on the Sage scale from me. Ergo, she raised the bar by 5.

Just to be clear, I actually like all the girls. Well, Quinn not so much. But I don't hate Quinn either.(y)

Wow, this example got longer than I thought it would.
Long story short. DPC doesn't force you to play BaDIK. You do it by choice. He develops the game and the story to his liking. If you can't live with a sexy Maya and a sexy Josy taking up a large part of the story and a lot of time interacting with the MC (tremolo = musical term), then don't play Being a DIK. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

The walkthroughs for Season 1 and Season 2 have been updated.
They cover episodes 1-4 and episodes 5-8, respectively.
I have reformatted the guides to increase legibility.
Enjoy, and thanks for your donation!

Enjoy guys :love:
Thank you very much.
I see you are a fan of Cai Lin/Queen Medusa and probably BTTH.
Together with Douluo Dalu they are probably the best donghua right now.

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
Maya is bad, she deceived the MC.
Bella is cool, she said about her husband after the kiss (and Maya said about the guy after the movie, but she is bad!) with not an adult (Bella is good, this is Quinn is bad).
Maya has a story about forbidden love and problems with her father (Maya is boring). Bella has a story about forbidden love and problems with her husband (Bella is interesting)
Maya helps to clean the room (she thinks only of herself - Maya is selfish). Bella helps clean the room (she wants sex - Bella is caring)
Maya has old skin (it's ugly). Bella has a killer look (she's sexy)
My theory, supported by an example from life, is cool and correct. Someone else's theory, supported by an example from life, is bad and stupid to compare play and life.
Thank you, I got an orgasm by reading your double standards)

novem87

Dec 8, 2021
someone please tell me when episode 9 releases, and how long the other episodes release, I'm new here and I really like this game

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
someone please tell me when episode 9 releases, and how long the other episodes release, I'm new here and I really like this game
the last episode took 7 months to come out. In a relatively short time an interlude will be released (February or March we estimate) and then wait (maybe episode 9 will be shorter and will not take 7 months again).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes