TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Crazy Prof. dalli_x on the topic of feminism. :geek:

Feminism is an umbrella term for social, political and academic currents and social movements that, based on critical analyses of gender orders, advocate for equal rights, human dignity and self-determination for all people of any gender, as well as against sexism, and attempt to implement these goals through appropriate measures. In addition, feminism refers to political theories that - beyond individual concerns - focus on the totality of social relations, a fundamental change in the social and symbolic order and gender relations. At the same time, they allow interpretations and arguments for social critique.
Screenshot_20211216-184635.jpg

I don't a fuck till i can use my charm, seduce and fuck all the girls.:LOL:
Then we need to talk to Magnar more, maybe he can sell as something special :LOL:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy top.png
Looking back over the first two seasons this just might be one of the hottest lines so far. Sure the scene is cut short by Josy father and his girlfriend coming home which might have save Josy from getting pregnant the first time you have sex with her. I enjoy the scene because it sets up the naughty and wild side of Josy I mean having sex in your fathers bed is pretty crazy. This side of Josy plays out a few more times like at the HoT pool, gym, spa and maybe add the banana scene just because :LOL:. This last one might be a little bit of a reach but during Josy and Mc first sex scene she ends up taking the lead so maybe deep down there is a little bit of dom side in Josy. Even if Josy doesn't have a dom side she at least has some kinks and it would not be crazy if they had sex while Sage and Maya talk with Sage's parents, would be great if they did it in Tybalt bed and left a mess. :devilish::love:

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Bella is one of those chicks I would pick if MC was anyone but a freshman in college. Gotta roleplay the in-game age group.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Maya's face is weird when she smiles, its a turn off for me. Like when she laughs and her teeth shows.
Not as bad as Jill's face, because every time she opens her mouth and her entire facial structure changes and it becomes something incredibly ugly.

Nice eyes? Definitely.

Best eyes in the game? Not even fucking close:

View attachment 1548210
Find yourself a girl that looks at you like Bella looks at MC, mate. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes