J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
someone please tell me when episode 9 releases, and how long the other episodes release, I'm new here and I really like this game
I have really bad news for you... :cry:

Probably we´ll have to wait between 8-12 months for episode 9. There will be a short interlude before episode 9 that maybe will be released between January and March. But nobody knows for sure when the updates will be released, only that usually is about half a year of waiting or so.

Reactions: ename144

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Probably we´ll have to wait between 8-12 months for episode 9. There will be a short interlude before episode 9 that maybe will be released between January and March. But nobody knows for sure when the updates will be released, only that usually is about half a year of waiting or so.
Episode 9 will probably drop in late October or even early November. His original plan probably was dropping it on Halloween 2022. but it's a Monday so it's not gonna happen.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
someone please tell me when episode 9 releases, and how long the other episodes release, I'm new here and I really like this game
No one can say for sure. Now the author of the game is working on a small update about a new character - Zoey, and according to various estimates, the update will be released in the period from January to February. In this small update, unrelated to the main story, there will be approximately 40-60 minutes of content.

Initially, DPC planned to include a story about Zoey in the 9th episode itself, but since because of this the development time would have increased and we would have been left without content for a long time, he decided to release separately. Episode 9 is expected to be released in the summer, in June-July.
Episode 9 will probably drop in late October or even early November. His original plan probably was dropping it on Halloween 2022. but it's a Monday so it's not gonna happen.
Everyone who says that episode 9 will be released in October is alarmists. There is no reason to believe that this will happen except for an indirect reason like "every time its development increases." But for some reason everyone forgets
1) Episode 5 was shorter than episode 4
2) The game will have a simple code and a more linear structure (as hinted by DPC, lol)
3) In episode 9 there will be no Halloween at all

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
enough with this story of Halloween in real time!!!! :(

you have already deceived me once....

p.s. the dorm party was the worst "big free roam" ever

Reactions: DavDR

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
enough with this story of Halloween in real time!!!! :(

you have already deceived me once....

p.s. the dorm party was the worst "big free roam" ever
It didn't even feel that big to me, tbh. We didn't get to do a lot in it and I'm not sure if this really was what DPC originally planned for it. Also we didn't get to fuck Becky's friend during the event (Christie, I think?), which added to my disappointment even more.

To be honest, the Prep Party and the HOT party both felt a lot bigger than this one.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
I really like the developing rivalry between Tremolo and Caleb. Hope for something exciting next year. Have a feeling that theres gonna be a Karate Kid training arc for Tremolo for the eventual fist fight between them.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That was such a horrible fan theory, people are quite delusional here sometimes.

And the dorm party was good, it was a better "party" than the HOT party the previous episode.
I didn't like it very much

in the DIK run it was pretty fun, because the funny HOTs are all there, but otherwise a lot of secondary characters that I absolutely don't care about.
the story has not moved hardly a comma (we just discovered the real but not true stalker of Riona and still hints at the issue of freetuition)
so as a story little and nothing and not more fun than that of the Preps.

the one at the HOTs at least involved 2 LIs + Quinn

It didn't even feel that big to me, tbh. We didn't get to do a lot in it and I'm not sure if this really was what DPC originally planned for it. Also we didn't get to fuck Becky's friend during the event (Christie, I think?), which added to my disappointment even more.

To be honest, the Prep Party and the HOT party both felt a lot bigger than this one.
we don't even get a chance to abuse Becky....:confused:

to me it seemed like a huge filler, that apart from the DIK run and the one for M+J was very boring to complete

novem87

Dec 8, 2021

very long time for me, but understandable. I hope this game still has a long storyline

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020

in the DIK run it was pretty fun, because the funny HOTs are all there, but otherwise a lot of secondary characters that I absolutely don't care about.
the story has not moved hardly a comma (we just discovered the real but not true stalker of Riona and still hints at the issue of freetuition)

I think the problem with free roams is that its feels amazing in first time playthrough, but for multiple plays, it slows the pace of the game immensely.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
On point four, I'm going to be subjective because I'm biased. In EP8, we see a Maya who is not a lesbian. She is one of the hottest things walking around campus and gets a 10 out of 5 on the Sage scale from me. Ergo, she raised the bar by 5.
ep8 party maya look is the least sexy of all maya looks for me. I like her way more in any of the older sceens. idk why.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Nicole is a great character, and not only for her cute 3D model. She´s sexy, uninhibited , sweet, independent, and really cares about Tremolo. She has never been a burden or an annoyance for him in any aspect, but a source of fun for him.
wait until the baby daddy gets back into the picture! If you think the drama will come from her being a stripper? well it will but because her baby daddy is stanley!

_1_3__envy_nicole_teacher_by_yuno_gasai_by_yunogasaixo_de9h2ai-pre.png

but if you think she is worth it! here have another from Yuno Gasai

_2_3__envy_nicole_teacher_by_yuno_gasai_by_yunogasaixo_de9h2n0-pre.png

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

we don't even get a chance to abuse Becky....:confused:

to me it seemed like a huge filler, that apart from the DIK run and the one for M+J was very boring to complete
Yeah in terms of character interaction and especially LI interaction the HOT party was better and kicking out the Jocks was fun.

The Dorm party had more of a party feel for me, going from room to room, meeting side characters, taking part in the games first foursome, getting drunk with Derek which is something that's been awhile and was fun.

It missed scenes with main girls though, no Cammy, Sage, Lily, Quinn, really only Riona.

It did lead to the much needed hair cut though, perhaps the most important moment in season 2, maybe just behind stealing the recital.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the problem with free roams is that its feels amazing in first time playthrough, but for multiple plays, it slows the pace of the game immensely.
I don't know
Personally I'm not a speed run fun, I make a run when I feel like it.

are a great opportunity to interact with a number of characters much higher than usual, but it must also be engaging from the point of view of the plot, something must happen that is important to the story, otherwise at best it is a sexual marathon, at worst a continuous in and out of rooms

I have to say that of this I was also disappointed that the fact of being more or less drunk at certain meetings really changes little of the interactions, that would have been an interesting twist, would have given him at least a little more replayability

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
wait until the baby daddy gets back into the picture! If you think the drama will come from her being a stripper? well it will but because her baby daddy is stanley!

View attachment 1548531

but if you think she is worth it! here have another from Yuno Gasai

View attachment 1548535
Actually, Nicole's baby daddy is actually Neil, it's why he always warns MC to wear condoms and to this day getting Nicole pregnant is still his biggest regret. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes