AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Actually, Nicole's baby daddy is actually Neil, it's why he always warns MC to wear condoms and to this day getting Nicole pregnant is still his biggest regret. :Kappa:
Currently Nicole's son is James since he died and was reborn as the son of a stripper. I already see the anime with that title "Watashi ga umarekawatte sutorippā no musuko ni natta hi" aka "The day I was reborn and became the son of a stripper"

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I feel like Josy is the LI we know the least. There isn't a lot of conversation with her and when they happen it's more about her and mc than anything else
I agree with you in part. We know very little about her past. However, she seems to have had sexual experiences before Maya. If not, she was very active with dildos, which is actually sexual experience in that sense. Heck, Derek makes a joke about it in EP2 after the Jock's dildo attack.
Elena isn't a nympho. She's actually just an average girl. However, John boy is a sexual deviant and he is the one driving all the kinks in their relationship. I suspect John boy would love watching Elena get fucked by MC's huge dick.
Elena is a nymphomaniac. At least that's what Jacob says in the Freeroam event after the Cum Petition.

Reactions: Catlyn

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Replaying this masterpiece, i have to say: Dany is a cute baby and i definitely "pair up" with her in no time and shame IF (in caps because this is a huge if) her boyfriend wasn't my dear brother Jaime.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AchedCroissant

StackOverflowing

Nov 22, 2021
The second option is also not possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's obvious it's the third option really. She will cut MC's balls off if he fools around when he's on hers or Jill's branch.
He better be on his best behaviour when Zoey shows up.
She can cut my balls off as long as it is inside her mouth.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Therefore, I don't think she will cheat, but rather that she will seduce Maya and the MC every chance she gets.
Once a cheater, always a cheater.

I think the way that was handled was a big mistake, could have been better if Josy had a big breakup before the bicycle date, then she feels alone because you left her to go to college, then she gets back together with Maya. In my mind that's what happened because I really like Josy and I don't think she will cheat again but you know, once a...

Jill is the only one who isn't a cheater atm, Bella we still don't know.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod (WIP) update:

Added Note6 to the WIP main post found here.

Note6: As I've progressed fleshing out and porting episodes over, I've made many additional tweaks and quality of life improvements, including a warning if you are about to leave a free roam without grabbing all the hidden magazines. Of course I made it toggle enable/disable with the ChoiceGuide so you can still play OEM (mod-free) using just the exhaustive SanchoMod Options GUI tweaks if you prefer.

Here's the teasers as usual. Back to the Crown & Cokes, and porting code. Regards.

BaD SM B03c.jpg BaD SM B03d.jpg
Edit: I took it a few steps further and now it checks if you missed the following: Hidden Magazines, Vault Code, Brawler Render, and Phone Messages.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Once a cheater, always a cheater.

I think the way that was handled was a big mistake, could have been better if Josy had a big breakup before the bicycle date, then she feels alone because you left her to go to college, then she gets back together with Maya. In my mind that's what happened because I really like Josy and I don't think she will cheat again but you know, once a...

Jill is the only one who isn't a cheater atm, Bella we still don't know.
Context matters.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Context matters.
IRL Context is a lame excuse for cheating.

It doesnt matter if you're drunk, alone, bad times with your partner... Some people cheat, some don't. Never marry a girl who cheats with her boyfriend to be with you, very high risk that she will do the same with you when the bumps in the road come.

Some people, however, learn the lesson and never cheat again but rebuilding trust is very very hard.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You know I loves ya, Shazba, but I have to disagree with you on a basic level here. They are notable figures, but they are not the protagonists. They are the antagonists. Well, Freddy you could argue switches sides after the 2nd Elm Street film, because it went from horror to simple bloody comedy, which was fun. And clearly Jason by the time Jason X came around.
Maybe I worded my post weird, but I was saying that many prefer those bad guys over the protagonists (I said “to” rather than “over” in the original posts but I think it means the same things), e.g. some prefer Darth Vader over Luke Skywalker etc.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
IRL Context is a lame excuse for cheating.

It doesnt matter if you're drunk, alone, bad times with your partner... Some people cheat, some don't. Never marry a girl who cheats with her boyfriend to be with you, very high risk that she will do the same with you when the bumps in the road come.

Some people, however, learn the lesson and never cheat again but rebuilding trust is very very hard.
Nah, ignoring context is lame. The world is not black and white. Binary thinking is for the simple minded.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
No shit sherlock :KEK:
Jokes aside, you right. What I mean is I think she could be a good one;)
Yeah, sorry, I didn't elaborate. :KEK:

Take Rusty for instance. A chill and all around great guy, but he's a crappy leader.

Sage could be a good leader if she didn't have a short fuse and act on impulse all the time.

Would Elena make for a good leader? No fucking clue, man. She seems reasonable and is capable of putting her foot down when the situation calls for it, but to me she doesn't look like someone who'd want all that presidential responsibility.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Wtf is going wit the new update of being a dik? I downloaded the newest update 18gb already 8.2. I moved the saves because I wanted a clean game to make new saves, to kind of delete all the try outs I did on my previous version. But now some content of the game happens automatically without my decision. I didnt have sex with Sage untill the Preps party. I stayed with her at HoTs, but I avoided the sex scene with her, then at the Preps party when I end the free roam, and I meet, her automatically the sex scene happens without me being able to avoid it. Now at the Hots party on episode seven. it doesn't give me the option to choose not go for her anymore as it gave me a thousand times in my old version. If I talk to her, what I am forced to do so according to the party quests, we go outside and we fuck without me being able to stop it, like, wtf? I wanted to make a clean run for Quinn, but the game just deleted all my chances to make my decisions towards Sage. I will have to replay all this again.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Wtf is going wit the new update of being a dik? I downloaded the newest update 18gb already 8.2. I moved the saves because I wanted a clean game to make new saves, to kind of delete all the try outs I did on my previous version. But now some content of the game happens automatically without my decision. I didnt have sex with Sage untill the Preps party. I stayed with her at HoTs, but I avoided the sex scene with her, then at the Preps party when I end the free roam, and I meet, her automatically the sex scene happens without me being able to avoid it. Now at the Hots party on episode seven. it doesn't give me the option to choose not go for her anymore as it gave me a thousand times in my old version. If I talk to her, what I am forced to do so according to the party quests, we go outside and we fuck without me being able to stop it, like, wtf? I wanted to make a clean run for Quinn, but the game just deleted all my chances to make my decisions towards Sage. I will have to replay all this again.
If you are sex friend with sage (and you are cause it's the condition for being able to sleep at her place in chapter 4) it happen automatically. You don't have to be with sage in order to pursue Quinn you just need dik affinity.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I agree with you in part. We know very little about her past. However, she seems to have had sexual experiences before Maya
I feel like Josy has been with other guys before Maya and Mc. I don't know if it was just one guy or many but I don't think it was a good experience because the first two times you get to have sex with Josy she has a real fear of finishing to soon. Those bad experiences might be what lead her to enter her relationship with Maya. Also I'm not sure who it was it might had been I think Jacob but someone was talking about a girl at a Dik party from last year with Tommy that was real good a BJ's he couldn't remember her name but the first two letters was JO. The first time I played I thought that could have been Josy but that doesn't sound like her and she would likely be in high school at that time. Plus the person said the girl was good at deep throat and Josy couldn't take all of MC I think that rules out Josy. All of that to say while we don't know a lot about Josy before Mc and Maya we do know somethings that happen to her like her father cheating on her mother.

Reactions: dalli_x

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
I feel like Josy has been with other guys before Maya and Mc. I don't know if it was just one guy or many but I don't think it was a good experience because the first two times you get to have sex with Josy she has a real fear of finishing to soon. Those bad experiences might be what lead her to enter her relationship with Maya. Also I'm not sure who it was it might had been I think Jacob but someone was talking about a girl at a Dik party from last year with Tommy that was real good a BJ's he couldn't remember her name but the first two letters was JO. The first time I played I thought that could have been Josy but that doesn't sound like her and she would likely be in high school at that time. Plus the person said the girl was good at deep throat and Josy couldn't take all of MC I think that rules out Josy. All of that to say while we don't know a lot about Josy before Mc and Maya we do know somethings that happen to her like her father cheating on her mother.
Tommy and Josy are step bro and sis, sooooooooooo that would be weird

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes