felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Likewise, would it be fair to point out that Sage will only let the MC stay in her dorm if he gives her sexual favors? Whereas Maya, despite only promising Derek to let the MC stay only a night, will allow him to stay indefinitely even if he has negative RP with her.
:oops::oops::oops:

doesn't seem like a great argument considering how "electrifying" Maya's hospitality will prove to be....

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DavDR

romero94

Sep 22, 2021
That's why this lesser being is blocked, do the same, help the world become a better place by blocking an NTR worshiper.
Come on man, everyone has their kinks, all I was trying to say, that for this game adding NTR would be stupid. There are planty of games with that already, just like in real life, if someone likes to watch their girlfriend/wife get fucked, so be it, I don't judge, mostly.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Paragraph three can be answered by paragraph two. How is Maya supposed to call campus security? As you mentioned yourself, Quinn, Sarah, and Mel were present. They would have stopped Maya 100%. I mean, they incapacitated one person with a teaser.
So, according to you, Maya feels physically menaced by Quinn, and instead of running away at the first opportunity screaming to call campus security to help her and her friend Tremolo, she grabs one of Tremolo´s legs to help Quinn, Sarah and Melanie to carry naked knocked out Tremolo through the campus to the DIK´s house... And then, she continues trying to be accepted into a fraternity in which she feels physically menaced... Is she stupid, coward, a submissive masochist... or all the previous...? :unsure:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
So, according to you, Maya feels physically menaced by Quinn, and instead of running away at the first opportunity screaming to call campus security to help her and her friend Tremolo, she grabs one of Tremolo´s legs to help Quinn, Sarah and Melanie to carry naked knocked out Tremolo through the campus to the DIK´s house... And then, she continues trying to be accepted into a fraternity in which she feels physically menaced... Is she stupid, coward, a submissive masochist... or all the previous...? :unsure:
Or just blindly following the instructions of the hazing. By that time she is still believing the HOTs and Quinn just to get accepted. She later finds out it's only her who had to go extreme.
Never experienced hazing myself but i can imagine it's intimidating and you just listen to them just to get accepted.
Heard a lot worse in the news the last years BC (before corona) ;) where people got hospitalized or even died.

Reactions: ename144

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Nah, ignoring context is lame. The world is not black and white. Binary thinking is for the simple minded.
Listen, young maggot. Irl a relationship has dealbreakers, you never tolerate cheating or abuse. As a Game do what you want.

Last edited:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Or just blindly following the instructions of the hazing. By that time she is still believing the HOTs and Quinn just to get accepted. She later finds out it's only her who had to go extreme.
Never experienced hazing myself but i can imagine it's intimidating and you just listen to them just to get accepted.
Heard a lot worse in the news the last years BC (before corona) ;) where people got hospitalized or even died.
So, spineless. And selfish. She´s so blind with that stupidity of free tuition that doesn´t care about humiliating Tremolo and doesn´t care that Tremolo has been knocked out with a taser, a rather strong physical assault. She just follows instructions like a sheep. Yes, it´s consistent with Maya´s character.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes