DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Come on man, everyone has their kinks, all I was trying to say, that for this game adding NTR would be stupid. There are planty of games with that already, just like in real life, if someone likes to watch their girlfriend/wife get fucked, so be it, I don't judge, mostly.
No, NTR hysteria is, I feel, a major issue in AVN's. I'm not particularly fond of it myself but where cheating becomes necessary for the progression of the story authors have to feel safe in using it.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
is the girl who met Tremolo's dad at the end of latest ep a new character? I played this two time i still dont know who it is either this or im just a dumbass
You didnt play it well then. Zoey is the Girl he tells Isabella about at the caffeteria. When he sits with Isabella, to tell her about how was his childhood. He tells her about this girl he fell in love when he was in High School, after being bullied, etc. And that she was his first love, the first one he had sex with, and she left the town to pursue her surfing career. So now she comes back.

Reactions: mightybored

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Somehow I managed to fuck up Jill and Bella's route in a single episode. I feel like I did everything right. FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
No, NTR hysteria is, I feel, a major issue in AVN's. I'm not particularly fond of it myself but where cheating becomes necessary for the progression of the story authors have to feel safe in using it.
Cheating and NTR are different things, I suppose. Anyway, people play this kind of games to feel good, not to feel cheated and despised. Most of the people, I mean. Specially in immersive games in which you can identify, at some level, with the MC. I can understand why that fetish generates so much rejection. It's like a fly in the soup bowl. You can push it away and continue eating if you are hungry, but it ruins the enjoyment of the dinner.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My mistake I should have read back through the conversion.

But at least it was a good opportunity to point out that Felice has a crush on KRJ

(Felice and Karen sittin in a tree
kay eye ess ess eye en gee
first comes love
. . .)
You will not have my facepalm, i am a wise man now

I wish Karen will find her true love

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Cheating and NTR are different things, I suppose. Anyway, people play this kind of games to feel good, not to feel cheated and despised. Most of the people, I mean. Specially in immersive games in which you can identify, at some level, with the MC. I can understand why that fetish generates so much rejection. It's like a fly in the soup bowl. You can push it away and continue eating if you are hungry, but it ruins the enjoyment of the dinner.
That's a good point, and I admit it is a thorny issue. On the one hand I do understand how people feel uncomfortable with the situation. But my main concern is the quality of AVN's. I want to see us come to a place where there are many well written AVN's available, where the market isn't flooded with simplistic or shallow stories. NTR hysteria is a major stumbling block to reaching that goal.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
That's a good point, and I admit it is a thorny issue. On the one hand I do understand how people feel uncomfortable with the situation. But my main concern is the quality of AVN's. I want to see us come to a place where there are many well written AVN's available, where the market isn't flooded with simplistic or shallow stories. NTR hysteria is a major stumbling block to reaching that goal.
I think lack of talent and skills for creative writing are the reasons for that low quality in AVNs. For example, why so many AVN resort to a MC with superpowers of mind control, or things like sleeping sex or sex under blackmailing? Because for a writer is difficult to create and write dialogues for an attractive MC capable of seducing women the traditional way: being charming and having a witty, pleasant conversation. It´s easier to create a MC that just uses magic to get laid or some other cheap trick like that.

I don´t thin that "NTR hysteria" is a major issue. 90% of AVNs would be equally simplistic and shallow without it too.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
That whole Maya/Quinn fandom rivalry needs to stop. :sleep: Haven't we all acknowledge a common enemy ?
What if I'm not exactly a maya fan? Like, I like her, sure, but only in so much as I like all the LI's. She's like 4th or 5th on my list. I know quinn fanboys like to accuse me of being a maya fanboy but I'm not. I just see quinn for the sociopathic piece of shit she is and hate the fact that people lionize that cunt.

Also I've never interacted with the madame. I go with retirement home because setting a good example is what being a leader is all about.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
for starters, I'm quite into Sage.

I think he meant to say you are required to be on Sage path to stay at her place in EP4, which involves giving her guitar lessons.

Before that, she asked MC's promise to spy on Chad as a trade to return his stolen guitar; Under her request, MC went to the gym where the alphas frequent, which is pretty dangerous considering the history of MC and the alphas, MC was taking risks; as we know it, MC got the 'proof' and then beaten up by the jocks. MC is "even" with her, to use her words. you could also reject her initiative to make out (who are you kidding). but no guitar lessons, no deeper interactions in season 1?

you can deny her in first session (again, no kidding); but gal just straight up beat MC's meat in second one and started sexy time, no alternative. so MC is kinda a support (material or whatever you call it) during her time of frustration and through which they sure bonded in a way.
Yes, I know all of that. The discussion was about the LI's personalities, not the game mechanics. My point was that both Sage and Bella offer to let you stay in their room/house whereas Maya only let's you stay after Derek calls in a favor. This example was one of many I gave to support my argument that Maya is essentially a selfish character.

Reactions: beef-devourer

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
That whole Maya/Quinn fandom rivalry needs to stop. :sleep: Haven't we all acknowledge a common enemy ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know if it's rivalry because how can Maya be rival to Quinn :BootyTime: But I personally tell how it is, that Maya has flaws and is not 100% good character, that's all :)
A charity. She's trying to set up a charity in her sister's name.
Charity! Right, that's the one (y)

who are your favourite girls? I like Bella
Quinn ;)

Reactions: clayjar
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes