dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
ep8 party maya look is the least sexy of all maya looks for me. I like her way more in any of the older sceens. idk why.
The old Maya look is more of a wallflower look. I like it, but Maya and Josy's party look reveals more than most realize.

Looks
Josy=Jill
Maya=Sage

Josy is friends with Jill and Maya and Sage are developing a friendship as well. All four have a constant. I call this constant MC. Josy and Maya are at least 2 years younger and also want to please the MC. They take inspiration from their friends.

Of course, this is now focused on my LI's Josy and Maya.

Now if the MC chose Sage, Jill or Isabella, it should be seen differently. Jill said to the MC in EP4 that it's normal for girls to fight over a cute guy too and Isabella said to the MC in EP2 that he's actually the women's problem, which the MC actually wants to learn about in gender studies. In short, Josy and Maya are fighting over the MC, approaching Jill and Sage's style of dress.

Reactions: dav3knight
Sep 9, 2021
:oops::oops:
at most it's cheating...

how can she be a stepmother without ever having been the official partner ?
Well, if you look into it really techincally, it wouldn't be, because Neil didn't marry her - he just knocked her up, so she isn't related to MC in any way.
Then that is new to me :cautious:, I taught if father sleeping with a woman and that son also sleep with that woman would be call incest.
I got your point ! :poop: Officially need to be official first rather then biological comes second to be called incest. Damn !
But I admit it's bit UN-digestible for me.

Reactions: Warscared

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well, if you look into it really techincally, it wouldn't be, because Neil didn't marry her - he just knocked her up, so she isn't related to MC in any way.
Good that you wrote " technically " here... it's precisely how it would be incest and not by blood relation ! ;) But this is your playground so I back the fuck off from this nonsense ! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
Maybe couse only Maya haters say beautifull things like this:

View attachment 1548543
Exactly! Only Maya haters are this cruel, right? :mad:
..right? :oops:
How annoying you are, I hope Isabella kills Quinn soon so that you get out of here and stop distilling your senseless hatred of Maya
Now, I don't mean to attack our recently turned Zoey fan (love you AchedCroissant). We all can be like that when someone pushes our buttons, be that real people, some folks on the internet, or fictional characters. Does that mean we all must get worked up every time someone says or does something weird/fucked up?
Love you too Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Exactly! Only Maya haters are this cruel, right? :mad:
..right? :oops:

Now, I don't mean to attack our recently turned Zoey fan (love you AchedCroissant). We all can be like that when someone pushes our buttons, be that real people, some folks on the internet, or fictional characters. Does that mean we all must get worked up every time someone says or does something weird/fucked up?
Love you too Heycock
Hey, you got me there. The thing for me is that... once is a joke, once everyday is agression. I never like hating Quinn, sometimes i even defended her. But the level of hate she gets here is not even close as big as Maya. You (well not you Ostap), but some of the lovely folks here can claim to be victims, but true is they provoke every single day. There are guys here who every day throw shit post against her, and they are also quite as many. So you see a lot of people throwing sheet. And honestely when they start to get specific, imagining her corpse in a grave for example, well thats a no for me.

So sorry but you cant expect that we are crazy agressors when they know what they are doing. You cant expect me to put the limit in character insulting is good, but people insulting is bad and pretend to be inocent when they know what they are doing.

Not you, not even Quinn fans, not even Maya haters, just a minority of Maya haters who are trolling the forum and then cry as victims.

• Sad
Reactions: Ostap Bender

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Now, I don't mean to attack our recently turned Zoey fan (love you @AchedCroissant). We all can be like that when someone pushes our buttons, be that real people, some folks on the internet, or fictional characters. Does that mean we all must get worked up every time someone says or does something weird/fucked up?
Love you too @Heycock
Xerxes and I have always commented that way but it has always been between us

And it's been a joke, if you look at that comment, I insulted Quinn and Isabella in the same paragraph, I attacked two fandoms at the same time, but I never really meant it.

Jill's fans will come to attack Quinn then I come and help Xerxes defending Quinn then Xerxes comes and attacks Maya then I come and attack Quinn, it is an endless story

But still I still love him

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Josy is a free spirit who will most likely cheat on MC and Maya later in the series......anyone getting those vibes?
Probably not MC as this game seems to completely avoid showing the LI's/side girls from banging anyone else. When clearly some of them do but Josy will likely cheat on Maya with the DIK MC that isn't in a relationship with them.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I was also of this opinion a long time ago. It may also depend on the decisions that each individual makes. But in the course of my route I have moved away from this assumption. Josy is a bit of a nympho like Elena, but she loves Maya and MC. Therefore, I don't think she will cheat, but rather that she will seduce Maya and the MC every chance she gets.:love:
I feel like Josy is the LI we know the least. There isn't a lot of conversation with her and when they happen it's more about her and mc than anything else

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
I was also of this opinion a long time ago. It may also depend on the decisions that each individual makes. But in the course of my route I have moved away from this assumption. Josy is a bit of a nympho like Elena, but she loves Maya and MC. Therefore, I don't think she will cheat, but rather that she will seduce Maya and the MC every chance she gets.:love:
Elena isn't a nympho. She's actually just an average girl. However, John boy is a sexual deviant and he is the one driving all the kinks in their relationship. I suspect John boy would love watching Elena get fucked by MC's huge dick.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes